"Armed guards at schools..."

Stop sending Ukraine billions... you can arm every school in America.

The government isn't giving cash to the Ukraine. They giving them equipment and ammunition, made by American workers paid in American dollars. "Aid to Ukraine" is more like a tax payer subsidy to the American arms industry. The money is being spent in the USA and paid to American workers.

Is this actually practical? There are already cops at schools. How many other armed people will be employed to patrol schools? There are a lot of schools. Seems like a lot of resources for something that's still a statistically low possibility. You'll have to provide a lot more school funding.

Will all these guards just be hanging out hitting on teachers most of the time? Seems like a pretty sweet gig. Sign me up.
Well you don’t need both armed cops and armed security guards necessarily.

Some schools have neither and armed security guards would probably be more economical than police.

Evidently they're not.

We're talking about innocent children. Our children's school has armed security and I rest easier due to it.

The average Joe Blow can't even gain access to their school

Armed security has done jack shit in preventing school shootings, but fools like you think sleep better at night because of it. Uvalde had an armed guard. So did Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School.

200 cops stood outside, that classroom in Uvalde because they were afraid of the AR weapon the killer was using. So they let him butcher the babies. The armed guard at MSD was fired because he did nothing.

The brave police in Nashville ran to the shooter, not away, and killed her within 15 minutes of getting the call, and 6 people are still dead including 3 children, and an entire school and community traumatized.

Is this actually practical? There are already cops at schools. How many other armed people will be employed to patrol schools? There are a lot of schools. Seems like a lot of resources for something that's still a statistically low possibility. You'll have to provide a lot more school funding.

Will all these guards just be hanging out hitting on teachers most of the time? Seems like a pretty sweet gig. Sign me up.
Who was the cop at Coventry in Nashville? Are you that fucking out of touch with reality?

The government isn't giving cash to the Ukraine. They giving them equipment and ammunition, made by American workers paid in American dollars. "Aid to Ukraine" is more like a tax payer subsidy to the American arms industry. The money is being spent in the USA and paid to American workers.

Yeah, they are giving them cash along with munitions and most of that is being laundered and given back to our corrupt govt grifters. We've given them over a 100 billion and russia is walking all over them. How is that? And the western media peddles the tokyo rose while the opposite is happening.

I'm just curious why armed security at banks is all good, the same at schools is bad.

It's an agenda

We don't have armed guards in our schools or our banks. Gun violence is not the leading cause of death for our children and teenagers. The only kid in our town who was shot and killed when I was a kid, died in a hunting accident.

We have violent movies and TV shows, violent video games, and mental illness. What we don't have is military style guns, handguns, or large capacity magazines. Specifically, AR weapons.

You'll go to any lengths to stop a woman from having an abortion, but N0THING to stop the slaughter of children in schools.

We don't have armed guards in our schools or our banks. Gun violence is not the leading cause of death for our children and teenagers. The only kid in our town who was shot and killed when I was a kid, died in a hunting accident.

We have violent movies and TV shows, violent video games, and mental illness. What we don't have is military style guns, handguns, or large capacity magazines. Specifically, AR weapons.

You'll go to any lengths to stop a woman from having an abortion, but N0THING to stop the slaughter of children in schools
You don't live here so your "our" doesn't matter

Forum List

Back