"Armed guards at schools..."

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
Is this actually practical? There are already cops at schools. How many other armed people will be employed to patrol schools? There are a lot of schools. Seems like a lot of resources for something that's still a statistically low possibility. You'll have to provide a lot more school funding.

Will all these guards just be hanging out hitting on teachers most of the time? Seems like a pretty sweet gig. Sign me up.

How many armed men were standing in the hallways at Uvalve with their fingers up their asses while kids were getting shot?

From what I've seen, it seems that sometimes armed men are told to stand down during these mass shootings. Which gives weight to my view that there's more to many of these "shootings" than meets the eye.

I didn't realize they had armed security. Did they?

All that rendered useless because some idiot didn't close and lock a door.

All that rendered useless because some idiot didn't close and lock a door.

It doesn't say armed.

Put armed guards in schools, see what happens

Is this actually practical? There are already cops at schools. How many other armed people will be employed to patrol schools? There are a lot of schools. Seems like a lot of resources for something that's still a statistically low possibility. You'll have to provide a lot more school funding.

Will all these guards just be hanging out hitting on teachers most of the time? Seems like a pretty sweet gig. Sign me up.
Highly practical, and excuse me but the very fact that an armed LE agent is there at all will do the job, the sexually deviant fascist democrat who murdered six innocents, three of them little nine-year old children, deliberately chose location because that deviant knew it was not defended!

This could easily be accomplished, with just a tenth of the money the psychopath sent to Ukraine, its merely a matter of priorities, unfortunately I can assure you Biden and every fascist democrat would go to war to prevent such, that is because Biden wants those children murdered, all fascist democrats do, this is indisputable fact proven out by the horrifyingly depraved responses to the latest murders....

I told you fuckers, when you can murder 70-million babies, and they have, they industrialized the murder, when you can do that, what the fuck are a few dead Christian boys and girls, why nothing, absolutely nothing at all!

It doesn't say armed.

Put armed guards in schools, see what happens
There were armed COPS standing in the hallways while the shooter was killing kids

If the door had been closed and locked the shooter would have never been inside in the first place.

There were armed COPS standing in the hallways while the shooter was killing kids

If the door had been closed and locked the shooter would have never been inside in the first place.

Your link isn't clear. If they were armed and did nothing? They're worthless

I'm talking visible guards with visible weapons.

They don't even have to be in the school. Entrances will work

I'll remind you the tranny just shot through the door and climbed through. True story, there is video

Yeah a glass door.

The doors should have been steel.

Sorry but even the tranny knew and changed it's plan because the other target had security in place

I'm not seeing the downside of armed security protecting children. Must be a political crap thing

Sorry but even the tranny knew and changed it's plan because the other target had security in place

I'm not seeing the downside of armed security protecting children. Must be a political crap thing
Armed security failed at Parkland
Armed cops failed at Uvalve

Why is it you people don't think actual physical security measures will work ?

Armed security failed at Parkland
Armed cops failed at Uvalve

Why is it you people don't think actual physical security measures will work ?

Evidently they're not.

We're talking about innocent children. Our children's school has armed security and I rest easier due to it.

The average Joe Blow can't even gain access to their school

Forum List

Back