Wall Street Journal exclusive.There is a Second Woman! Trump's Grand Jury Probing Hush Money Payments to not just Stormy Daniels

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
An explosive development has recently come to light. It appears that President Trump and his legal team are facing new questions surrounding a potential hush money payment made to a second woman. They're trying to showa pattern:
1680208362986.gif

Replace the name Trump with just about any rich guy out there. Paying off women to shut up is done on a regular basis by rich guys. Nothing illegal here. Just more desperate grasping at straws.

Replace the name Trump with just about any rich guy out there. Paying off women to shut up is done on a regular basis by rich guys. Nothing illegal here. Just more desperate grasping at straws.
Then don't ever say america is about morals when men such as those mentioned above become political candidates. With Uber wealthy there is Uber corruption. Fact. More reason to vote for a janitor. They know more than wealthy men will ever know.

Then don't ever say america is about morals when men such as those mentioned above become political candidates. With Uber wealthy there is Uber corruption. Fact. More reason to vote for a janitor. They know more than wealthy men will ever know.
See, I don’t care or clutch my pearls about what rich guys do with their money on their own time. I’m not voting for Pope. Thus, their personal life shouldn’t matter. Isn’t that what Dems shouted about Bill Clinton regarding Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky?

An explosive development has recently come to light. It appears that President Trump and his legal team are facing new questions surrounding a potential hush money payment made to a second woman. They're trying to showa pattern:
View attachment 771104
Oh no . The smoking gun .... tds.

View attachment 771104

Another - not a crime.

The not a crimes are really piling up.

View attachment 771104

DAMN!

Oh woe is us.

You got him for sure this time!

ALL IS LOST!!!!!

Boo-Hoo!

See, I don’t care or clutch my pearls about what rich guys do with their money on their own time. I’m not voting for Pope. Thus, their personal life shouldn’t matter. Isn’t that what Dems shouted about Bill Clinton regarding Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky?
I say that what both men did is pathetic. They are the opposite of good moral people. Is that what we need leading us?

View attachment 771104
They will say and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make sure Trump loses the election.

Most people in America think people generally tell the truth. America, of course, is known as the most naive country on the globe.

Forum List

Back