Arkansas Judge Rips Hunter Biden For Concealing Financial Records From Baby Mama, Threatens to Subpoena Art Gallery

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I think Hunter has finally met his match with this Arkansas judge.

How could he not want to claim this little girl?
navy-roberts-01.jpg

Do you think the grandchildren of Joe Biden face economic hardships? I don't care for Hunter, but this is just some bitch looking to upgrade the free ride she earned after fucking her way into elite society.

Regardless of how gross Hunter is, lazy, entitled and conniving bitches are a systemic problem. Even the Bidens are not immune to these hoes. Lol

Last edited:

navy-roberts-01.jpg

I wouldn't let that little girl go anywhere near the trailer trash Biden family.

navy-roberts-01.jpg

If it is his kid, he may not give her his name (a mixed blessing in my opinion, as I think him a sleaze), but that does not release him of his responsibilities. I hope the Arkansas judge sticks it deeper in Hunter, than Hunter did, baby-mama, and breaks it off.

Do you think the grandchildren of Joe Biden face economic hardships? I don't care for Hunter, but this is just some bitch looking to upgrade the free ride she earned after fucking her way into elite society.

Regardless of how gross Hunter is, lazy, entitled and conniving bitches are a systemic problem.
Yep, now tell us it's all about the kids...dumb fuck.

The judge should subpoena every agency, every one - the Dept of the Treasury, the IRS, the art galleries, banks, etc - and identify every penny Hunter has made, taken, stolen, etc...

The judge shod also demand to see the contents of the laptop to look for hidden monies, bank accounts, etc...

The judge should subpoena every agency, every one - the Dept of the Treasury, the IRS, the art galleries, banks, etc - and identify every penny Hunter has made, taken, stolen, etc...

The judge shod also demand to see the contents of the laptop to look for hidden monies, bank accounts, etc...
Yes.

Get that bitch her money ASAP.

Judges don’t investigate, vlad

Update!

More---

“Is Your Dad Doing a Disservice For Not Recognizing His Grandchild?” – Reporters Shout Questions at Deadbeat Hunter Biden as He Exits Court (VIDEO)​

peTpyneu.jpg

Forum List

Back