Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson Signs Into Law A Near-Total Abortion Ban

It's not your body, it's God's. And neither can you shoot up heroin or sell your pussy on the street corner.

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

Like I said, it's not your body and you can't do anything you want with it. You can't do drugs, you can't prostitute yourself, and you can't kill yourself. Those are all things which we do not allow you to do with your body. You also can't smoke in public buildings, wear a gun in a post office, mutilate yourself with knives, or poke out your own eyes. You will be locked up for any of those things.

Neither should you kill an unborn living human being that is inside of you. If someone were to take your life while you were pregnant and the unborn child also died, they would be charged with two counts of murder.

And that there says everything about it.

D6ydDTPWsAA-UBm.jpg
And the alternative is death

It's not your body, it's God's. And neither can you shoot up heroin or sell your pussy on the street corner.

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

Like I said, it's not your body and you can't do anything you want with it. You can't do drugs, you can't prostitute yourself, and you can't kill yourself. Those are all things which we do not allow you to do with your body. You also can't smoke in public buildings, wear a gun in a post office, mutilate yourself with knives, or poke out your own eyes. You will be locked up for any of those things.

Neither should you kill an unborn living human being that is inside of you. If someone were to take your life while you were pregnant and the unborn child also died, they would be charged with two counts of murder.

200.gif

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008
^^^ attitudes like this is why no one cares about killing some one

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

Ok then. If it's your body and you can do anything you want with it, sell it to me.

how much for for an hour?

$20?

$50?

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

Ok then. If it's your body and you can do anything you want with it, sell it to me.

$20?

$50?
$5 dollar me love you long time!

Lol

there are post born real children going hungry every night ...

(R)s vote to cut SNAP & medicaid some more - 'cause BIGCORP needs a bigger tax cut.
In America? Surely you jest

Senate Republicans Are Coming for Medicare and Medicaid, This Time Through Tax Reform
The GOP’s proposed 2018 budget would lead to a $1 trillion cut to Medicaid and a $473 billion cut to Medicare over 10 years, according to Senate Democrats.
Aída Chávez
October 4 2017, 5:49 p.m.

Senate Republicans Are Coming for Medicare and Medicaid, This Time Through Tax Reform

that doesn't sound very pro life to me.

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

donny loves the poorly educated long time.

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

$100. That's my final offer.

It's your body and you can do whatever you want with it.

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

<pfffft> you couldn't afford me.

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

But you would sell your body for the right price. After all, it's your body and you can do whatever you damned well please with it, right?

You haven't really come a long way, baby.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

So playtime what would be an offer you couldn't refuse?

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

But you would sell your body for the right price. After all, it's your body and you can do whatever you damned well please with it, right?

if i chose to do that it's none of your biz;'nez.... are you CONnecting the dots yet?

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

So playtime what would be an offer you couldn't refuse?

i'm married... almost 36 yrs & unlike yer chosen one, 100% faithful. besides your question is moot.

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

if i chose to do that it's none of your biz;'nez.... are you CONnecting the dots yet?

The dots are telling me what if and when you choose to do that, it will no longer be your body.

View attachment 466002

^^^

your wet dream.

View attachment 466008

View attachment 466009

$20?

$50?

Lol

The dots are telling me what if and when you choose to do that, it will no longer be your body.

only if one is forced. then it's not a mutual transaction ... now is it?

Forum List

Back