Arizona's First Black Republican Gets Exposed Playing Race Card - LOL

Democrat Negroes play the race card a few thousand times every day in this country.

"Walter Blackman, the first Black Republican elected to the Arizona legislature and a 2022 congressional candidate, claims that after an interview in which he poured cold water on the idea that lawmakers could overturn the election, his daughter received a text message calling him a racial slur. “Your [N-word] dad is RINO,” the text read, referring to the acronym for “Republican in Name Only.” The text came last month after a far-right site, The Gateway Pundit, reported that Blackman said it would be impossible to decertify an election, an idea that’s been floated in the Arizona legislature.

After Blackman’s wife on Facebook appeared to blame the Gateway Pundit piece for emboldening whoever sent the text, the reporter posted a video purporting to show him dialing the number it came from and getting Blackman’s voicemail. Blackman’s congressional campaign shared a video Monday that showed the number was disconnected and could not access Blackman’s voicemail.
“It is illogical and crazy to think I would send this vile text message to my daughter or know anything about it -- This is what happens when your opponents can’t run a campaign on the issues, they resort to disgusting smear attacks with a word that has no place in our Republican Party." Even after a Republican-backed audit failed to turn up evidence that Joe Biden’s presidential win in 2020 was compromised -- GOP lawmakers are still looking for excuses to overturn the presidential results in the state election."

Now, one may ask themselves; how can a state that has been in existence since 1912; just now elect that state's first black Republican?? Then you remember that Arizona is also one of the LAST states to recognize MLK day....most likely due to lib Democrats in that state fighting tooth and nail against it. Nonetheless, this guy ends up being Arizona's first black Republican -- and he has quickly reminded everyone why you can't allow blacks to positions of political power....because they trick you and do what this guy did....How pathetic of a human being do you have to be to pull a Jussie Smollett using your own daughter?? Thankfully, he was exposed.

And why did he do it?? Because he was too weak to stand up for Trump and Jesus and advocate for his state legislature to decertify the 2020 election and put Trump back where he belongs. How can he claim it is impossible for a state to ignore their state's election results if they don't like the results?? This guy clearly is too mentally inferior to understand that it is perfectly Constitutional for any state to throw out election results if they don't like the results -- especially if that state is controlled by true Christian Conservative patriots.
^^^Only racists say "playing the race card".

Morning Grand Dragon, you polished your wife's presidential award for helping minority kids lately?

Speaking of grand dragon, say hi to your fellow DemoKKKrat for me!

Remember, you made sure this guy kept his job "overseeing" Virginia (if you know what I mean).

1644423692417.png

Hey...I'm just sayin...shitlibs like you and him will call people racist for callin a black DEM out for pullin the card...

But when a guy is a REP..."well fuck me...look at this HYPOCRITE"

He is just a fuckin black guy...doin what black guys do...bitch and complain because they are too stupid to compete.
Do you have ANY tools in your toolbox, besides pathetic whataboutism?

"Walter Blackman, the first Black Republican elected to the Arizona legislature and a 2022 congressional candidate, claims that after an interview in which he poured cold water on the idea that lawmakers could overturn the election, his daughter received a text message calling him a racial slur. “Your [N-word] dad is RINO,” the text read, referring to the acronym for “Republican in Name Only.” The text came last month after a far-right site, The Gateway Pundit, reported that Blackman said it would be impossible to decertify an election, an idea that’s been floated in the Arizona legislature.

After Blackman’s wife on Facebook appeared to blame the Gateway Pundit piece for emboldening whoever sent the text, the reporter posted a video purporting to show him dialing the number it came from and getting Blackman’s voicemail. Blackman’s congressional campaign shared a video Monday that showed the number was disconnected and could not access Blackman’s voicemail.
“It is illogical and crazy to think I would send this vile text message to my daughter or know anything about it -- This is what happens when your opponents can’t run a campaign on the issues, they resort to disgusting smear attacks with a word that has no place in our Republican Party." Even after a Republican-backed audit failed to turn up evidence that Joe Biden’s presidential win in 2020 was compromised -- GOP lawmakers are still looking for excuses to overturn the presidential results in the state election."

Now, one may ask themselves; how can a state that has been in existence since 1912; just now elect that state's first black Republican?? Then you remember that Arizona is also one of the LAST states to recognize MLK day....most likely due to lib Democrats in that state fighting tooth and nail against it. Nonetheless, this guy ends up being Arizona's first black Republican -- and he has quickly reminded everyone why you can't allow blacks to positions of political power....because they trick you and do what this guy did....How pathetic of a human being do you have to be to pull a Jussie Smollett using your own daughter?? Thankfully, he was exposed.

And why did he do it?? Because he was too weak to stand up for Trump and Jesus and advocate for his state legislature to decertify the 2020 election and put Trump back where he belongs. How can he claim it is impossible for a state to ignore their state's election results if they don't like the results?? This guy clearly is too mentally inferior to understand that it is perfectly Constitutional for any state to throw out election results if they don't like the results -- especially if that state is controlled by true Christian Conservative patriots.
I can't make any sense of any of this. From whom would he be trying to gin up sympathy?

Life experience...that has shown me that for the MOST part groids are low IQ and inept.
Reason shows us that you idiot racists are also typically idiots in general, so it would make sense that you think your biased and tiny little collection of anecdotes represents anything but your own mental deficits.

Reason shows us that you idiot racists are also typically idiots in general, so it would make sense that you think your biased and tiny little collection of anecdotes represents anything but your own mental deficits.
Well, I have been around enough to see that most of them are morally bereft, have zero work ethic, and zero common sense.

I don't require a college study to tell me what my eyes have seen for many decades.

Forum List

Back