CDC considers spacing vax doses to lower risk of heart inflammation

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Huh....and here I thought the idea of vaccines causing health issues was “misinformation”.

Funny how yet another “conspiracy theory” is found to be completely true and backed by the science.

44707D50-95FC-4720-8CCD-147EBFF65F1E.png

Hawk...this is what the NEW science is telling us....

Your science from a year ago that said the same thing was still fear mongering as it was not actually science...science.

Until the REAL scientists (unnamed) determine that the science is in fact science...it is racist, fear mongering, hate speech, that puts us all at danger.

However, once science (unnamed) is determined to be science...then it ceases to be hateful, destructive words of racist bigotry, and is now science.

In short Hawk...TRUST THE SCIENCE!

Hawk...this is what the NEW science is telling us....

Your science from a year ago that said the same thing was still fear mongering as it was not actually science...science.

Until the REAL scientists (unnamed) determine that the science is in fact science...it is racist, fear mongering, hate speech, that puts us all at danger.

However, once science (unnamed) is determined to be science...then it ceases to be hateful, destructive words of racist bigotry, and is now science.

In short Hawk...TRUST THE SCIENCE!
Yea. Now that they are getting more “results” from long term test subjects....aka the American public they forced vaccines on.

Huh....and here I thought the idea of vaccines causing health issues was “misinformation”.

Funny how yet another “conspiracy theory” is found to be completely true and backed by the science.

View attachment 599210

This is the heart inflammation Big Left said doesn't exist, right?

LOL

Says to me, somebody should be taking extra precautions about their own health down the line after taking the clot shot. They can't have everyone dying at once. time bomb.

Forum List

Back