Arizona to Open Criminal Investigation into Trump’s Election Interference?

Johnlaw
Once again Colonel Klink, other wise known as the moron Uncensored, has shown once again he is functionally illiterate.

Apparently, the idiot doesn‘t know how to interpret “to open“ and nit that it has been opened. Is English your first language, Klink?

Joh Nazi lies, then cries because he gets called out for lying,

No Nazi John, Arizona is no about "to open" an investigation. The Arizona AG didn't even find the farce sufficient to comment on.,
You did quote him saying something that he did not say. Right?
HIS thread title says “Arizona to open..... checkmate.
Exactly and what did Uncensored quote him as saying?

You really shouldn’t jump in to defend somebody who can’t defend himself. Here I will help you out look at post number four. He missed quoted the OP
You stupid illiterate fuck. READ THE THREAD TITLE. Johnliar put that up himself. Damn you’re a fucking idiot. Take your own advice Sparky.
I see the thread title and I see uncensored misquoting it in post #4. Are you illiterate?

‘”Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs on Wednesday asked Attorney General Mark Brnovich to open a criminal investigation into possible efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to influence Maricopa County supervisors as the ballots were still being tallied.

Hobbs said some of the communications “involve clear efforts to induce supervisors to refuse to comply with their duties,” which could violate Arizona law. She cited The Arizona Republic’s reporting last week on text messages and voicemails from the White House, Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and Arizona Republican Party Chair Kelli Ward to the Republican members of the Board of Supervisors.”

We all know the real election fraud is coming from Trump and his Trumpist allies. It is time we start a criminal investigation against these fraudsters. Trump and his cohorts were attempting to get election officials to violate their oaths of office.

Kudos to the Arizona Secretary of State for seeking to open a criminal investigation against those undermining our elections through such underhanded means.

Bwuhahahahaha....way to go, snowflakes...you got him this time.

:p

After 5 years if non-stop failed coup attempts, failed Impeachments, failed investigations, etc..., all ending in snowflake heart-breaking failure, van any of you TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, Marcist Democrat domestic terrorist-supporting Democrat defenders yell the rest of us when Democrats and you will finally stop humiliating yourselves and just let the man go?

...or is this a lifelong commitment now?

:p

Johnlaw
Once again Colonel Klink, other wise known as the moron Uncensored, has shown once again he is functionally illiterate.

Apparently, the idiot doesn‘t know how to interpret “to open“ and nit that it has been opened. Is English your first language, Klink?

No Nazi John, Arizona is no about "to open" an investigation. The Arizona AG didn't even find the farce sufficient to comment on.,

Arizona to Open Criminal Investigation​

Nazi John lied - he is a member of your Reich, so you lie to support him.

It's what you Nazis do...
What was my lie?
What did I lie about genius?

It will be interesting to see what this does for Hobb's election chances for governor as well as the AG who is running for the senate as a Republican.
Going against Trump is a bad political move for Republican politicians.

I could change the title to the thread to satisfy Colonel Klink, but then I would miss his unhinged rants.
Nah. It is too much fun to watch the nut job go awry.

Last edited:
Translation

AZ audit about to expose trump and mcsalley as winners by more than 100k votes.

Dems and Zionists unhappy that truth is coming out....

Johnlaw

What was my lie?
That I misquoted him (you?)

So, you're a mod, Nazi John?

Delusional and pathological - you're quite the package....

I could private message a mod, numbnuts. I have decided not to. Too fun to watch you go nuts.

You are just showing to the world how mentally unstable you truly are.

Keep it up!

You could, but it's highly unlikely they would change it at this point.

Poor pathological John Nazi.

I could private message a mod, numbnuts. I have decided not to. Too fun to watch you go nuts.

You are just showing to the world how mentally unstable you truly are.

Keep it up!
You get busted in yet another lie and you call others mentally unstable for calling you out.

Funny shit.

You could, but it's highly unlikely they would change it at this point.

Poor pathological John Nazi.

As a mod, I have no problem making a small correction to the thread title.

Johnlaw

What was my lie?
That I misquoted him (you?)
You did misquote him. Post #4. Thats you misquoting him while calling him a liar for mischaracterizing an article. The irony is thick

Translation

AZ audit about to expose trump and mcsalley as winners by more than 100k votes.

Dems and Zionists unhappy that truth is coming out....
an audit doesnt take 3 months to finish.
If they were to find something, it would have already been found.
It is failing just like everything else involved with Trump.

Forum List

Back