Arizona to Open Criminal Investigation into Trump’s Election Interference?

You could, but it's highly unlikely they would change it at this point.

Poor pathological John Nazi.

As a mod, I have no problem making a small correction to the thread title.

Anything to cover for the lies of your fellow Reich mate. Will you delete all the posts that quote the thread title and prove your fellow Nazi was lying?

Yes, but you're dumb as a dog turd. You are easily confused by simple English syntax.

Anything to cover for the lies of your fellow Reich mate. Will you delete all the posts that quote the thread title and prove your fellow Nazi was lying?
Good god, shut up ya whiny little bitch. Nobody cares. We get the mistake. It's fixed. Move o to the next embarrassing cult fetish you are slurping on.

Good god, shut up ya whiny little bitch. Nobody cares. We get the mistake. It's fixed. Move o to the next embarrassing cult fetish you are slurping on.

Fuck off. You Nazis lie about everything and bawl like infants when busted - then spend pages lying - and finally a Reich mod covers it up.

Hahaha! Yet here you are whining about a leftard lie getting called out. Move on to the next thing you’ll lie about and look stupid while doing so.

LMAO!! A poster requested I add a question mark to the title of the thread. I did that. That is all. Calm your paranoia.

Fuck off. You Nazis lie about everything and bawl like infants when busted - then spend pages lying - and finally a Reich mod covers it up.

A "Reich mod"? lol That is a new one.

LMAO!! A poster requested I add a question mark to the title of the thread. I did that. That is all. Calm your paranoia.
After being called out as a liar. You would have done nothing if the liar hadn’t been called out and you leftards hadn’t gone full retard defending a blatant lie.

After being called out as a liar. You would have done nothing if the liar hadn’t been called out and you leftards hadn’t gone full retard defending a blatant lie.

I had not even looked at the thread. It held no interest for me.

But when a poster asks that I do something as innocuous as adding a question mark to a title, I will oblige them.

I do not know if the poster was called out or not. I did not participate in the thread until well after all the shit.

But if blaming me makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

‘”Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs on Wednesday asked Attorney General Mark Brnovich to open a criminal investigation into possible efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to influence Maricopa County supervisors as the ballots were still being tallied.

Hobbs said some of the communications “involve clear efforts to induce supervisors to refuse to comply with their duties,” which could violate Arizona law. She cited The Arizona Republic’s reporting last week on text messages and voicemails from the White House, Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and Arizona Republican Party Chair Kelli Ward to the Republican members of the Board of Supervisors.”

We all know the real election fraud is coming from Trump and his Trumpist allies. It is time we start a criminal investigation against these fraudsters. Trump and his cohorts were attempting to get election officials to violate their oaths of office.

Kudos to the Arizona Secretary of State for seeking to open a criminal investigation against those undermining our elections through such underhanded means.
No matter what, lawyers end up making money in the end.

"finally a Reich mod covers it up."

Ummm?, Really?
A "Reich Mod"?

Seems like a rather low return on investment to irritate anybody on an internet gossipboard.
But dis a Mod?
Where angels fear to tread, I suppose.
But you be you, poster Uncensored.

But poster Uncensored, never forget Newton's Third Law of Motion.
Payback is a _ _ _ _ _ .
And we are mildly convinced you should know that.

‘”Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs on Wednesday asked Attorney General Mark Brnovich to open a criminal investigation into possible efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to influence Maricopa County supervisors as the ballots were still being tallied.

Hobbs said some of the communications “involve clear efforts to induce supervisors to refuse to comply with their duties,” which could violate Arizona law. She cited The Arizona Republic’s reporting last week on text messages and voicemails from the White House, Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and Arizona Republican Party Chair Kelli Ward to the Republican members of the Board of Supervisors.”

We all know the real election fraud is coming from Trump and his Trumpist allies. It is time we start a criminal investigation against these fraudsters. Trump and his cohorts were attempting to get election officials to violate their oaths of office.

Kudos to the Arizona Secretary of State for seeking to open a criminal investigation against those undermining our elections through such underhanded means.
Gotta link to an actual investigation? All ya got is some leftist loon grandstanding by asking for an investigation that will never happen.

You really are a lying sack of shit loser Johnlaw
Hopoefully, they'll be one so you Trump humpers can have something else to piss & moan about when you're not consoling your boy.

She's got a good 50/50 shot. Your partisanship is betraying you.

No, she doesn't have a 10% chance.

She's on the fast track to take the Democratic nomination which at this point puts about about 50% give or take a couple points. I'm sorry you can't get past your own political ideology. I bet you say your candidate of choice is always going to win.

She's on the fast track to take the Democratic nomination which at this point puts about about 50% give or take a couple points. I'm sorry you can't get past your own political ideology. I bet you say your candidate of choice is always going to win.

It's Arizona, dumbass. And your voter fraud from 2020 has been shut down.

She has less than 10% assuming she is the Nazi candidate.

It's Arizona, dumbass. And your voter fraud from 2020 has been shut down.

She has less than 10% assuming she is the Nazi candidate.

Yes, Arizona where Biden won election and is represented by 2 Democrats in the senate. Anyway, you can call her a Nazi all you like it just shows that you are an extremist and can't comprehend that even in Arizona people get tired of it hence Trump lost.

Yes, Arizona where Biden won election and is represented by 2 Democrats in the senate. Anyway, you can call her a Nazi all you like it just shows that you are an extremist and can't comprehend that even in Arizona people get tired of it hence Trump lost.

Again, election fraud has been nipped in the bud - you can't repeat 2020. That means you lose in Arizona.

Hobbs is a Nazi and seeks the nomination of the Nazi party - the democrats. I no longer pretend that you are anything but what you are, you're Nazis - you have Der Juden, the hated whites as your scape goat. You teach Mein Kampf (critical race theory) in the Reich indoctrination centers that we call public schools. You are totalitarian collectivists, just as Hitler's Reich was.

You're Nazis, that is a fact.

Forum List

Back