Arizona students stage hunger strike to urge Sinema to support Freedom To Vote Act

The other half of the country will see these "voting rights" as a power-grab that will ensure one-party rule. IOW, if Manchin and Sinema get onboard and these radical OBVIOUS means of cheating become codified, we'll have lost the final link that bonds us together as Americans. You folks REALLY should ponder that, long and carefully. When CW2 kicks off, there will be no easy way to back up from it.

The other half of the country will see these "voting rights" as a power-grab that will ensure one-party rule. IOW, if Manchin and Sinema get onboard and these radical OBVIOUS means of cheating become codified, we'll have lost the final link that bonds us together as Americans. You folks REALLY should ponder that, long and carefully. When CW2 kicks off, there will be no easy way to back up from it.

Reread what you typed.

Let them go the limit. We will see their resolve right or wrong. If they go several weeks without a morsal of food or a sip of water, then they may believe in their views. The real comedy is that once the communist state is established, they will be eating not much better after a few years. Biden and the Progs have shut down or slowed it down enough even with the infrastructure WE HAVE to send all of the food and goods to the American people. Blaming him is one thing. Blaming the bitch wife who let this cartoon character become potentate is another.

Hunger strike? Come on who the fuck cares? They won't starve themselves to death, eventually they will eat. So what you'll be hungry? You're only hurting yourselves. It's as stupid as a kid saying they will hold their breath.

Students? Pfffff most of them are just fucking idiot kids that don't know shit about shit anyway.

get it done now. NOW

Well, that should cut down on the amount of money they borrow if they don't have to buy groceries.....

After all, the Vegetable won't forgive their loans like he promised, and is making the worthless shits start ponying up starting Feb 1!!!!!

I guarantee they're sneaking food when no one is looking because they're not serious. In fact, I'm willing to bet a few of them gained a couple of pounds since this started.

Sinema and Manchin....

THE ONLY THING BETWEEN FULL BLOWN COMMUNISM IN AMERICA AND WHAT LITTLE FREEDOM THERE IS REMAINING.

Yet, do you see ANY help for Sinema coming form the big mouth, do nuffin conservative Right? Nope.
The DNC just censured Sinema for voting to keep America free and against the filibuster nuke.
When was the last time Repiublicans censured a RINO for voting to destroy America? has it ever happened?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

get it done now. NOW

Hey ... I couldn't find any mention in the article of where exactly this hunger strike is supposed to be occurring.
I mean damn ... I would send the medical team looking over them a dozen pizzas just to show my support.

Sinema and Manchin....

THE ONLY THING BETWEEN FULL BLOWN COMMUNISM IN AMERICA AND WHAT LITTLE FREEDOM THERE IS REMAINING.

Yet, do you see ANY help for Sinema coming form the big mouth, do nuffin conservative Right? Nope.
The DNC just censured Sinema for voting to keep America free and against the filibuster nuke.
When was the last time Repiublicans censured a RINO for voting to destroy America? has it ever happened?
Just lately they went after the RINO, from Wyoming Cheney...

Forum List

Back