Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

You got a diploma from kindergarten?

Clappy Clappy for you.

His lame attempts at insults are getting worse. IF that bone-head actually received any diploma at any time, he did the the Traitor did. By paying others to take tests for him or papers for him. His lack of education shows.

Last edited:
Just addressing your baseless bull shite you love to throw, when your group is the worst offender's.

I form opinions on court cases based on what is presented in court. I don't allow my opinions to be formed by listening to 5-minute talking head videos on the internet.

I don't know what "group" you think I belong too. I was a loyal GOP voter for 40 years until Trump came along. Now they have to get their shit together to get my vote back. Karen Lake ain't it.

But thanks anyway.

WW

I'm sure your and your cronies will be frothing at the mouth over the impending investigations from the 118th......This place will liven up by logarithmic proportions.

So you do give a shit about your Ray Epps conspiracy theory.

Unfortunately for you, nothing is going to happen with that either. Sucks for you huh?

All they have crap assed conspiracies. In their twisted minds, a fair election is them winning. There no respect for Aermican Democracy or the American Electoral System.

They have proved nothing and continue to create mind boggling bull shit excuses when they lose elections
Ya, it's crazy. Never thought it would be this way.

Bank man-Fried is an example of unregulated libertarian capitalism.

Ya know, your kind.
You're so right, just look at these libertarians....despicable, I'm telling ya....despicable.

FhyxcblVQAAuF28-1024x767.jpeg

1672280773837.jpeg

FRd8vq2WUAEOQW9.jpg

So you do give a shit about your Ray Epps conspiracy theory.

Unfortunately for you, nothing is going to happen with that either. Sucks for you huh?
Give a shit over wanting to learn the truth? Only guy to admit he broke several laws, recorded on film urging people to go break into the capitol, admit what he did to the FBI, yet got a free pass. That is interesting.

Bennie Thompson said he would have Epps testimony before the TV spectacular, released....hasn't happened yet.

Give a shit over wanting to learn the truth? Only guy to admit he broke several laws, recorded on film urging people to go break into the capitol, admit what he did to the FBI, yet got a free pass. That is interesting.
He’s not going to be charged and you’re going to continue to be very upset about that.

Sucks for you.

Forum List

Back