Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

Oh dear.....Oh My....Oh For Sake. Snow flake Fascist Asshole's don't what I wrote, like I care.

MAGA MAGGOT'S only believe in fair elections IF THEY WIN.

IF MAGA MAGGOT'S it can only be because of Election. They know they cannot prove it, but what the hell they have to believe they were cheated. No way Lying Lake lost, so they dream up yet aonother lame ass conspiracy theory with no prrof to back it up.

Even i Arizona, land of John McCain, ReNaziKlans LOST. Never mind that Lying Lake attacked "McCain Republicans", she needed to disenfranchise base, she need to prove what a MAGA MAGGOT idiot she really is.

You people cannot accept the fact you lost.

Fucking Lying Fucking Lake Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

Oh dear.....Oh My....Oh For Sake. Snow flake Fascist Asshole's don't what I wrote, like I care.

MAGA MAGGOT'S only believe in fair elections IF THEY WIN.

IF MAGA MAGGOT'S it can only be because of Election. They know they cannot prove it, but what the hell they have to believe they were cheated. No way Lying Lake lost, so they dream up yet aonother lame ass conspiracy theory with no prrof to back it up.

Even i Arizona, land of John McCain, ReNaziKlans LOST. Never mind that Lying Lake attacked "McCain Republicans", she needed to disenfranchise base, she need to prove what a MAGA MAGGOT idiot she really is.

You people cannot accept the fact you lost.

Fucking Lying Fucking Lake Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.
You desperately need to get your meds checked.

Just like how something happens with all of your other retarded conspiracy theories?

Do you guys ever get tired of being disappointed?
Enjoy your power and athoratarion Biden and company while they hold on to their power, but be ready for the change back, because it's coming. Patience is a virtue.

Enjoy your power and athoratarion Biden and company while they hold on to their power, but be ready for the change back, because it's coming. Patience is a virtue.
I'm sure you will hang on to your precious conspiracy theories as long as you like.

Because you're an idiot.

Just addressing your baseless bull shite you love to throw, when your group is the worst offender's.
Both sides have sore loser crybabies. The left did it in 2016. You guys did it in 2020 and have not stopped whining since.

It's not complicated.

And you think something will happen with that? LoL
I'm sure your and your cronies will be frothing at the mouth over the impending investigations from the 118th......This place will liven up by logarithmic proportions.

Same place. It’s just fun watching conspiracy theorist crybabies continue to lose over and over.

Does that bother you?
This seems to be your goal in life, jacking people off. So you're now known as the Internet Masturbator .

New avatar suggestion, Salvador Dali's 'The Great Masturbator'.

lg8552+the-great-masturbator-1929-salvador-dali-art-print.jpg

That's you, Bro'.

Forum List

Back