Arizona governor: Biden is disconnected from reality

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
Arizona governor: Biden is disconnected from reality

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey joined 'Fox & Friends First' to discuss his meeting with President Biden to address the ongoing crisis at the southern border.

OP: Biden is senile and lost and we all know it

• Banned
Joe Biden’s cognitive decline ‘is obvious’

US President Joe Biden’s inability to answer even the most basic questions from handpicked journalists raises serious questions about his fitness for office, according to Sky News host Rita Panahi.

President Joe Biden held a nearly two hour press conference to mark his first year in office.

Ms Panahhi said the president “is clearly noy all there.”

“The cognitive decline is obvious and frankly a little sad,” she said.

“The most basic of questions, from handpicked journalists and he still can't articulate a simple message. Not only does he struggle to answer the simplest of questions but he also has a habit of going off on odd, incoherent tangents.”

• Banned
I usually don't care about foreign news but I have paid attention to Rita Panahi and I think she is great.

She covered this exact same issue back on Mar 12, 2020 ::

Until Ducey and Abbot first tell Mexico and Illegals, "we will start sending armed guards with order to shoot" and then carry it out, I consider them Lindsay Grahams and Kevin McCarthy's: best American democrat allies and overall second only to Xi and the CCP

Time's up

• Banned
Biden's dangerous, incoherent ramblings about the threat of war between Russia and Ukraine show that his mental decline may have disastrous consequences for America and the world, writes JIM GERAGHTY

He can be told where to walk and STILL go the wrong way. Everyone knows he is senile but you cultists lie deflect and gas light your way out of conversation.
Your dishonesty is noted.
Well, Biden may be a mumbling incoherent mess at this point but how is what he said 'dishonest?'

This really is noting more than republican pontificating on democrat bad. Does not matter who is in office, the opposition party is going to get on news shows and act like the bobble heads they are.

Did anyone see the talk from yesterday? Biden said he was “supposed to” give the first question to the Governor when it came time to take questions from reporters. He had obviously lost it, and his handlers raced in within 2 seconds and ordered all press out of the room. Biden sat there, with a blank look on his face, absolutely clueless.

You should ask one of the older kids there at the facility to explain to you that trump and Biden are actually two different people.

It is probably beyond their persuasive ability to also explain that saying things and actually doing things are different matters altogether

Forum List

Back