ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
The moment has finally come!!! No more “wait and see” excuses from you!! After this report flops we can laugh as you dance around with the crow in your mouth!!!

They are saying that they found that the number of claimed ballots was INFLATED and that when you go back and check the batches that you find that there were fewer votes than being reported. Hence why the swamp had to hide voting machines in March and why batches were missing their pink slips showing how many votes each batch got. In otherwords, they stuffed the ballot boxes or ballot computers in this cases with fake votes. They also say that Biden likely did not win Arizona.

They are saying that they found that the number of claimed ballots was INFLATED and that when you go back and check the batches that you find that there were fewer votes than being reported. Hence why the swamp had to hide voting machines in March and why batches were missing their pink slips showing how many votes each batch got. In otherwords, they stuffed the ballot boxes or ballot computers in this cases with fake votes. They also say that Biden likely did not win Arizona.

Is that the Tea Party report?

surada Is that a stupid way to blow smoke Surada? This is what the election auditors are saying---does it matter who the source is?

WOW... so let me get this straight. Teaparty.org is reporting that Infowars reported that a Republican strategist suggested that there MAY have been up to 17.5% fraud and that... wait for it... Biden may not have won???

Holy Shit this is ground breaking.

Did you also hear about the report released by an ex Area 51 security guard that said Aliens may have built an underground colony in the earths core... Seriously, that MAY have happened. Unbelievable right?!

This is a fun game. What other bombshells happened?!

Here it is!!!!! I found it!!!! Todays big news about the AZ Election Audit. This is going to be YUGE!!!!!!

Lastamender what are we going to do?!?!
45 USD to see this "movie", LOL

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

You promised something on Monday...yesterday. Well, where is it??
What was contained in this HUGE PRELIMINARY REPORT???
Cause I can't find anything...like anywhere.
Or was THIS the big reveal?? :auiqs.jpg:

So after reading the article, it appears the Gateway Pundit was just making a wild-ass-guess about any kind of report being issued on Monday. Nothing at all was cited to support that, just vague editorial predictions:

"On Monday we may see a preliminary report, which details the accuracy of the number of certified ballots."

"On Monday or soon after, we will know the true number of ballots that were cast in Maricopa County."

We "may" see a report? Monday "or soon after"?

How informative, how definitive. Pretty much on par with every other open ended bombshell article published by the modern press from both political perspectives.

I posted a source that said it. It was wrong. Sit tight it is coming.

Oh just stop..please. :auiqs.jpg:
There's nothing coming. No big reveal. No evidence of fraud. Just a nicely spun story after a few weeks in quiet Montana! :)
This is a dog and pony show amped up by alt-right media to string the big lie out as long as can be strung. Keep it alive
until the 2022 election season heats up.

Haha, perhaps you’re getting all your information from bad sources. It would explain why you are wrong so often. The fact that you buy into these obviously fake propaganda sources is on you though. Can’t run from that. Do better.

So after reading the article, it appears the Gateway Pundit was just making a wild-ass-guess about any kind of report being issued on Monday. Nothing at all was cited to support that, just vague editorial predictions:

"On Monday we may see a preliminary report, which details the accuracy of the number of certified ballots."

"On Monday or soon after, we will know the true number of ballots that were cast in Maricopa County."

We "may" see a report? Monday "or soon after"?

How informative, how definitive. Pretty much on par with every other open ended bombshell article published by the modern press from both political perspectives.
wow, you are really extremely perceptive. nothing gets by you, eh?

There's nothing coming. No big reveal. No evidence of fraud. Just a nicely spun story after a few weeks in quiet Montana! :)
This is a dog and pony show amped up by alt-right media to string the big lie out as long as can be strung. Keep it alive
Illegal ballots will be found. They will be immutable evidence. Fraud happened and after the results are released more people will belive it. You cannot stop it. Trump is letting no one forget and they are telling their state legislatures to do forensic audits.

Illegal ballots will be found. They will be immutable evidence. Fraud happened and after the results are released more people will belive it. You cannot stop it. Trump is letting no one forget and they are telling their state legislatures to do forensic audits.
ok. keep us posted.

Forum List

Back