ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

You promised something on Monday...yesterday. Well, where is it??
What was contained in this HUGE PRELIMINARY REPORT???
Cause I can't find anything...like anywhere.
Or was THIS the big reveal?? :auiqs.jpg:
I posted a source that said it. It was wrong. Sit tight it is coming.

Oh just stop..please. :auiqs.jpg:
There's nothing coming. No big reveal. No evidence of fraud. Just a nicely spun story after a few weeks in quiet Montana! :)
This is a dog and pony show amped up by alt-right media to string the big lie out as long as can be strung. Keep it alive
until the 2022 election season heats up.
Illegal ballots will be found. They will be immutable evidence. Fraud happened and after the results are released more people will belive it. You cannot stop it. Trump is letting no one forget and they are telling their state legislatures to do forensic audits.

Ok. Well, you have fun stormin the castle. BTW, Trump is already forgotten.

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
Let me guess,

1. they will find more "evidence" of widespread fraud but will somehow not file a single complaint in court. The reason for this, of course, is because the "evidence" is total garbage.
  2. There will be no police investigation based on this evidence either. For the same reason.
  3. You will cite these outcomes going forward as some sort of proof.
  4. When asked why they never brought it to court; you'll fall back to the conspiracy theory of the courts being corrupt so they didn't file a complaint.
  5. And you will continue to swear there was fraud even though not a single complaint was filed after this supposed finding of evidence.
How do I know this?

The "investigations" into 9/11 went exactly the same way.
What do you think all those people coming forward giving affidavits was? were?
Do you know what an affidavit is? Really?
What about all the people telling their State senators they wanted a forensic audit were?
Not sure...what do you think they were?
What that is, is democracy working not being destroyed. Hit the bricks traitor.
Democracy? That is when they count the votes and declare a winner. That is what happened in the 2020 election.
You seem to act if affidavit's have no legal weight

There's nothing coming. No big reveal. No evidence of fraud. Just a nicely spun story after a few weeks in quiet Montana! :)
This is a dog and pony show amped up by alt-right media to string the big lie out as long as can be strung. Keep it alive
Illegal ballots will be found. They will be immutable evidence. Fraud happened and after the results are released more people will belive it. You cannot stop it. Trump is letting no one forget and they are telling their state legislatures to do forensic audits.

Trump forgotten? Tell Dr Love that, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: and all the others including you.

Trump forgotten? lol not when he's living rent-free in your mind lol
BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEART.
auiqs.jpg.gif

It all depends what they say. If the affidavit testifies to witnessing a crime, then they carry great weight. But if all they do is report suspicious activity, they're meaningless. If they just repeat hearsay, they're worthless. If they're vague about what they witnessed, they're worthless.

It all depends what they say. If the affidavit testifies to witnessing a crime, then they carry great weight. But if all they do is report suspicious activity, they're meaningless. If they just repeat hearsay, they're worthless. If they're vague about what they witnessed, they're worthless.
are you saying election fraud is not a crime?

How do you know all this? Did your sources tell you?!

are you saying election fraud is not a crime?
I'm saying any crime requires a witness to it. And the witness has to be credible, and able to describe with specificity exactly what they saw, not what they think they saw.

And hearsay is completely thrown out.

Illegal ballots will be found, even if cyber ninjas has to make up the evidence.

Illegal ballots will be found, even if cyber ninjas has to make up the evidence.
Illegal ballots have to be found or too many people will have egg on their faces. These people will never admit that the stolen election claim was fantasy. They can’t do it. It’s quite sad if you really think about.

You can't make that up. The Democrats are about to find that out.

Tomorrow is 30JUN21....not Monday...Tomorrow. Are you changing the date now? Do I start reminding you of Monday, 5JUL21 now?

You can't make that up. The Democrats are about to find that out.
You already prove that you make that shit up. Right now you are claiming their are illegal Ballots that stole an election but you haven’t seen evidence of it. You’re saying they will be found and the evidence revealed. So they haven’t been found yet, the evidence has not been revealed. You saying they exist is you making shit up.

Tomorrow is 30JUN21....not Monday...Tomorrow. Are you changing the date now? Do I start reminding you of Monday, 5JUL21 now?
Why don't you STFU and stop trolling? When the information is released you will know.

Here it is!!!!! I found it!!!! Todays big news about the AZ Election Audit. This is going to be YUGE!!!!!!

Lastamender what are we going to do?!?!
45 USD to see this "movie", LOL
You know....I really don't mind seeing all these trump fluffers getting fleeced by con-men.

Forum List

Back