Argo: Amsterdam Club (Nouveau-D)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A vignette about 'old-school' European color/flare, inspired by Newsies (Happy Holidays)!

====

Argo retired from blood-diamond infiltration work with Interpol-relations and bought an apartment with his princely-inherited fortunes/wealth in colorful Amsterdam (Netherlands), Europe. That's where he planned to open a nightclub during the holiday-season that would cater to adults and kids alike in the late hours!

argo23.jpg

ARGO: I'll call this 'peacetime-club' in pleasant/colorful Amsterdam the rich/zesty Club Nouveau, and I'll operate as captain!

argo22.jpg

Club Nouveau was a big smash! Everyone appreciated the holiday-season (October-December) festivities/colors and ornaments highlighting what both adults/kids really liked! Club Nouveau was not Studio 54, since it catered to kids too when adults were not 'invited' there, but it had reminiscent spirits for the European folk.

argo24.jpg

CRITIC: The atmospherics offered by Club Nouveau seem to remind me of the general happiness of Euro-dancing.

argo25.jpg

In fact, Argo considered Club Nouveau a holiday-season 'toast' to the neo-classical notion of socialized dancing, a nod to what made peacetime activity, away form the diagonal hopping of blood-diamond antipiracy works between British Columbia and Northern Ireland (UK) that maddened the newsies. Club Nouveau featured electronica-tinsel music and Christmas drinks for adults.

argo26.jpg

ARGO: I think I'll write a book about this experience during the modern era someday.

argo21.jpg

Kids loved it. It was great food and dancing and holiday-time merriment in old Amsterdam (Netherlands). Argo managed to have Club Nouveau special travel-package/sponsorship awarded, flying in guests hearing it from their friends hoping for a birthday party for their kid(s). The money poured in Amsterdam.

argo27.jpg

ARGO: Amsterdam reminds everyone of the 'joy' of language arts and socialized designs.

argo29.jpg

A special Wonderland-Carroll themed costume party at Club Nouveau was mentioned in a Forbes article about the marvelous 'splendor' of European life during these trying new era times of great capitalism tremors.

argo30.jpg

ARGO: I think I'll consider myself a nerdist-ninja of this entire Amsterdam dance of great capital-direction.

argo20.jpg

Club Nouveau offered some of its patrons/guests special complimentary-tix to the local ice-hockey games which would eventually begin to be broadcast on cyber-networks invested in new European tracks for socialized multicultural activity in this time of Coronavirus and Euronext intrigue and post-9/11 Western dogma!

argo32.jpg

ARGO: I think I'll hash out something nifty/clever at a nice bar in Amsterdam with an Aeroflot flight-attendant I met at Club.

argo31.jpg

FAN: We took a major outing for some of the adults/kids alike from Club Nouveau for Amsterdam ice-hockey/skating!

argo33.jpeg

GIRLFRIEND: I have a sneaky suspect-theory that my daring man Argo is immersed in some kind of blood-diamond dangers.

q9.jpg

Will Argo manage to make Club Nouveau 'fly' in this time of great distant intrigue? Will this become the newest Amsterdam 'trophy' for traffic-monitors/newsies? Whatever the fate-of-future, Club Nouveau might be the answer to all this post-9/11 general social worry in Europe.

argo35.jpg

ARGO: We won't let pirates/terrorists destroy our newfound sense of 'Dutch' dollars.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back