Differences between the sexes: Prostitution

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Watching a documentary today on the town of Ogden, Utah, and a minor issue struck me as illustrative of an intrinsic difference between men and women, though not a physical one.

The historical fact is that Ogden became populated by, first, armies of railroad workers - all men, of course - then armies of profiteers who hoped to take advantage of the men working there and the fact that they had few places to spend their money.

Inevitably, those towns also spawned rampant prostitution, with large numbers of prostitutes satisfying the sexual urges of the workers. Not surprising, eh?

But think about this: if an analogous situation arose where "armies" of women were forced to work and live away from home, there would NEVER be an analogous population of male prostitutes, to satisfy the sexual urges of the armies of women. Except in extremely rare circumstances, women wouldn't even consider paying to have sex with anonymous, usually unattractive men. And yet when male sequestering occurs, a demand for prostitution is as predictable as poor hygiene.

In addition, when prostitutes are not available, many of the men - not homosexuals - will resort to homosexual activities to satisfy their sexual hunger. This occurs in prisons and similar circumstances, notoriously in the old English navy. Again, this generally does not occur in populations of sequestered women, except as a form of psychological dominance.

I suspect that trans-men (i.e., women living as men) have no such hunger for sexual satisfaction. Because they are not REALLY men, trapped in a woman's body. They are delusional women.

But regardless, the phenomenon of prostitution is an interesting contrast between the TWO sexes.

So.............women "want it" at any cost, even selling it...........just as much as the men want to "buy it".

Except you think the women who "want it" won't ever "buy it".

Do you consider these women agents of #metoo, by doing anything they think necessary to get that old dollar bill?

The docudrama , Midnight Cowboy, explores this very situation.

Jon Voight decides to become a male prostitute but he soon figures out that its a tough racket finding gals to service even with the help of Dustin Hoffman.

I do not support any transphobic theory.

Sex for men is not a right, but it is an interest. Any sane man should vote for legalizing prostitution, while keeping abuse and pimping illegal. Sadly many men have Male Guilt Syndrome, thus they will not base their votes on candidates stand on the issue.

Men pay for all kinds of sex practices. Fetish is highly paid. I have never heard of a woman paying for crush. Yet men will pay upwards of $1,000 for 15 minutes.

I do not support any transphobic theory.

Sex for men is not a right, but it is an interest. Any sane man should vote for legalizing prostitution, while keeping abuse and pimping illegal. Sadly many men have Male Guilt Syndrome, thus they will not base their votes on candidates stand on the issue.

Without pimps, a lot of your hoes would be taken advantage of, ripped off by the johns. That's just a fact.

Pimpery is a highly underrated profession, and I was glad a few years ago to see a pimp enter the professional wrestling business a few years back.

Without pimps, a lot of your hoes would be taken advantage of, ripped off by the johns. That's just a fact.
All people of all professions must be protected by Law and Law Enforcement. Hopefully, there would not even be stigma associated with sex workers.

Pimpery is a highly underrated profession, and I was glad a few years ago to see a pimp enter the professional wrestling business a few years back.

Madame are more likely to protect a girl than a pimp. Pimps only care about girls if it interferes with money. Pimps will provide girls to be beaten and sometimes killed, Just pay for it.

Madame are more likely to protect a girl than a pimp. Pimps only care about girls if it interferes with money. Pimps will provide girls to be beaten and sometimes killed, Just pay for it.
I am sorry I am not familiar with that world. I definitely do not support any crimes against anyone -- especially heinous crimes. Hopefully all people -- sex workers like people of any other profession would be under strongest protection of the Laws.

I am sorry I am not familiar with that world. I definitely do not support any crimes against anyone -- especially heinous crimes. Hopefully all people -- sex workers like people of any other profession would be under strongest protection of the Laws.
If you were familiar with that world you might not support it.

If you were familiar with that world you might not support it.
Fortunately, I have no influence to support or oppose anything. I have no power and thus no responsibility. Fortunately, on all political matters I can not make mistakes as I make no decisions.

All people in Modern World benefit from people being pushed into other even more dangerous professions. About 93% of those who are killed by work accidents are men.

Fortunately, I have no influence to support or oppose anything. I have no power and thus no responsibility.

All people in Modern World benefit from people being pushed into other even more dangerous professions. About 93% of those who are killed by work accidents are men.
Usually doing something useful. Perhaps circus performers would be a better analogy, or actors. Those who do nothing but give others pleasure.

My point - poorly made? - is that "trans-men" purport to BE men, who through some biological mistake have been planted in a woman's body. But they are NOT men, even psychologically. Men have a "hunger" for sexual activity that is both biological and psychological. That hunger spawns the prostitution "industry," and in extreme circumstances heterosexual men engaging in homosexual practices, only to satisfy that sexual hunger. Trans-men have no such sexual hunger - it can never be biologically satisfied anyway - because their delusion doesn't include it.

Forum List

Back