Aren't you the slighest bit curious about President Obama's background?

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?
Wow, yet another Trumpette who does not know all college records are only available to that person. No one seals them.

Presidents have made them available. And Obama claims he is brilliant so showing off his transcripts would be a feather in his cap...unless he has something to hide.

Mark
Which presidents have made their college transcripts available?

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?

Naw, a guy who wrote two autobiographies before he actually accomplished anything probably was already oversharing.

Huh? Exactly what records have been sealed that were unprecedented?

Those records werent sealed, and its stuff that the president isnt normally releasing.

I'm taking about the 10 year period after he graduated from high school (1979-1989). Please tell me where I can get copies of his college and employment records. These are known for every other President in the last 100 years.
Really? These are known for every other president in the last 100 years?

Where are Trump’s?

So far, the Libtard response has been fairly unanimous: No, we are not curious and yes, we are afraid of what we might find.
Oh? What might you find?

Howbout something new? this is 4 years old.
Those records werent sealed, and its stuff that the president isnt normally releasing.
Yet Trump still hasnt released his tax returns, but Mueller certainly has them.

He's under no obligation to release his tax returns.

Is obama obliged to release whatever dumb thing the OP Is looking for ?

What’s more important? A sitting prez taxes or Obama’s high school transcripts ?

Of course not, who gives a shit. The man at this point is a mere footnote in history. They need to let it go.
The Great Obama is already acknowleged as a top ten president

I'm taking about the 10 year period after he graduated from high school (1979-1989). Please tell me where I can get copies of his college and employment records. These are known for every other President in the last 100 years.
Really? These are known for every other president in the last 100 years?

Where are Trump’s?
Trump won’t even release his taxes
Based on his speaking and writing abilities.........I still can’t believe he graduated college

Last edited:
Re: the OP's question.

YES, I am a bit curious.

1. Was he actually born In the United States?

a. To be fair, we have to accept that he was until it is proved to the contrary.

2. What were his college grades?

a. I believe that President George Walker Bush was basically a "C" student.

3. Did he actually do any work as the editor of the law review?

a. I have read that it was basically a honorary position.

4. What did his law students think about him?

5. Did he actually write all of his books?

a. I was very disappointed when I discovered that President Kennedy had NOT written "Profiles in Courage."

As a moderate, I am in the middle of the road regarding President Obama. I neither admire nor disparage him.

I acknowledge that he was a very important symbolic figure in American history.
I only got as far as the first item on your list.... yes....

birth_certificate_5.jpg

Another fake news thread. Made up crap from a pro-Trump trolling USMB'er.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Where’s Trumps ? He hasn’t released his college records .
He doesn't have to. In fact he doesn't have to do anything you deranged thugs want.
Now you’re talking about Obama.

I know his history as it was made plain as day for all to read.

OK, why don't you share with us the name and nationality under which he applied to Occidental College and Columbia University?

And while you're at it, please describe how he was selected editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year there.

P.S. If he was so brilliant, why had he never heard of the U.S. Marine Corps until after he was elected President?
Well he was brilliant enough to graduate from Harvard Law school magna cum laude.

What don’t you know about him? What “unprecedented sealing”.? You make shut up .

What do we know about Trunp that we don’t know about obama ?

You racist righties amaze me. You want to see what obama got in his Art History class as a Freshman, but you don’t care thag Trump won’t release his taxes .

You nailed it. They made fun of Obama using a teleprompter but never say shit about the fact that Trump HAS to have one except for when he stands up at rallies and lies his ass off. Much less do they want to acknowledge that he's such a fuck up he has to remind himself with notes like this:
trump-i-hear-you-card-florida-shooting-victims-meeting-759-ap.jpg
He also needed to have his IQ written on his sleeve so he wouldn’t forget that either.

Wow, yet another Trumpette who does not know all college records are only available to that person. No one seals them.

Presidents have made them available. And Obama claims he is brilliant so showing off his transcripts would be a feather in his cap...unless he has something to hide.

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Here you are having a fucking fit because you don't know of Obama took basket weaving while supporting a total jackass who has not released his tax returns.

Call up Columbia & Harvard & asked if Obama earned degrees from these universities.

This is why you assholes are assholes. My God.

Mark
Oh? Which presidents made them available?

On the brighter side, Obama has guaranteed America will not experience another black president (of either/any gender) for 148.5 more years.
Oh? Why is that a brighter side?
It's very possible the next Democratic president (2020) will be black. La-di-da, La-di-da...:)

Oh really? Who did you have in mind? There isn't a black candidate probably in the top ten Democrats and all of those people are in their 70s!

You might get a Cory Booker type to be a sacrificial lamb, but that's about it! He would lose every swing state in the country.

Forum List

Back