Aren't you the slighest bit curious about President Obama's background?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?

Last edited:
Not at all uncommon that childhood mis-steps like drug possession and sale are sealed by sympathetic judges whose concern is for a hoped-for reformation of a little shit who should have been behind bars. Not that it necessarily applies in this particular case but who can deny the reality of it.

I wish someone would have dug into Obama’s background. We know almost nothing about him. :mad:

What don’t you know about him? What “unprecedented sealing”.? You make shut up .

What do we know about Trunp that we don’t know about obama ?

You racist righties amaze me. You want to see what obama got in his Art History class as a Freshman, but you don’t care thag Trump won’t release his taxes .

I'm just sad that the birther stuff has shifted all the attention away from semen stains on blue dresses and the insertion of cigars into the vaginas of interns.

That was a whole lot more fun.

What don’t you know about him? What “unprecedented sealing”.

What do we know about Trunp that we don’t know about obama ?

You racist righties amaze me. You want to see what obama got in his Art History class as a Freshman, but you don’t care thag Trump won’t release his taxes .
That didn’t take long.

Does anyone even know his middle name? :dunno:

Last edited:
I always wondered why he hung out with anarchists, terrorists, and communists. Oh and of course he sat around for 20 years in that America hating church, but you assholes are worried about Trumps taxes? Funny

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?
Howbout something new? this is 4 years old.
Those records werent sealed, and its stuff that the president isnt normally releasing.
Yet Trump still hasnt released his tax returns, but Mueller certainly has them.

Forum List

Back