Are you watching this congressional committee and their discussion over Barr’s contempt citation?

I think it’s totally shocking the Republicans are defending Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election. What is going on? When did this happen?
Right now Louis Gohmert is saying that Democrats are on the wrong side of history and that it was the Democrats who worked with Russia to get Trump elected. It’s totally bizarre.
Now we have Mrs. Scanlon talking and asking what is going on? She just brought up the fact that over 700 former federal prosecutors have said that the Mueller report proves Donald Trump’s obstruction of justice.
Are you crazy? Lol the DNC BOUGHT information form the KGB lol not trump
No idea what you’re talking about.

It seems like every time Democrats are talking, Republicans are giggling and laughing

No, sorry. You mistook our giggling and laughing at you.

You seem to have missed that DNC involvement with the Russians is a proven fact. Mueller proved with his 2 year investigation that there were NO untoward ties between Trump and Russia.

Now the Democrats are going to hang for it.

How the Mueller report started is explained in the Mueller report. I suspect if you’d read the report you would already know that.
I have briefly deanrd ...you obviously don't know the back story. You are too consume with the fact that the Mueller Report states "Trump somehow colluded". Which he didn't. You are consume to the fact, since he is "Not your President". That is all that matters. :D

They're not supposed to have a political preference. There was more hacking done by the CIA apparently then by either Russia or China.
Breadcrumbs Of CIA And DNC Hackers Left At The Same Chinese Company
And yet Comey helped to get Hillary elected when he attacked her publicly days before the election and there was no mention of the Russian support of Trump which they knew about. How do you explain that?

I absolutely believe that Comey damaged Hillary's campaign. I think he did it on purpose. But I don't think he did it to help Trump specifically. I'm pretty sure he's legally liable for what he did. of course he also knows where the bodies are buried so he's going to be one tough guy to depose.

Jo
Comey is a Republican and you just admitted he helped trump get elected.

The Republicans are Trump's most ferocious enemies haven't you been paying attention?

Jo
Trump runs the Republican Party. And the Republicans in Congress are defending him. So I’m not really sure what you’re talking about.

Bwahaha..... That's what you think?
No wonder you're lost in the woods

Jo

Are they playing circus music in the background?
Nadler looks like a fat clown.

To his credit, he used to look more like Jabba the Hutt than a Congressman.
DymreY5X4AEBvQz

It seems like every time Democrats are talking, Republicans are giggling and laughing

You seem to have missed that DNC involvement with the Russians is a proven fact. Mueller proved with his 2 year investigation that there were NO untoward ties between Trump and Russia.

Dean has no interest in the truth. His only interest is in finding a way to overturn the 2016 election. He's not trying to justify what's happening he's just trying to make it happen.

Jo

And yet Comey helped to get Hillary elected when he attacked her publicly days before the election and there was no mention of the Russian support of Trump which they knew about. How do you explain that?

I absolutely believe that Comey damaged Hillary's campaign. I think he did it on purpose. But I don't think he did it to help Trump specifically. I'm pretty sure he's legally liable for what he did. of course he also knows where the bodies are buried so he's going to be one tough guy to depose.

Jo
Comey is a Republican and you just admitted he helped trump get elected.

The Republicans are Trump's most ferocious enemies haven't you been paying attention?

Jo
Trump runs the Republican Party. And the Republicans in Congress are defending him. So I’m not really sure what you’re talking about.

Bwahaha..... That's what you think?
No wonder you're lost in the woods

Jo
It’s not what I think it’s what I’m observing right now on TV as Republicans defend Trump and Russia.

DzaobeXW0AAts4X

Dean has no interest in the truth. His only interest is in finding a way to overturn the 2016 election. He's not trying to justify what's happening he's just trying to make it happen.

Jo
DymreY5X4AEBvQz

Dean is having trouble still because his woman Hillary didn't win...even though Hillary claims Trump stole the election from her. When in reality, she stole the election from Bernie Sanders. So, not sure how Trump stole the election in the first place. Lol

Jo
DymreY5X4AEBvQz

Congrats, child, you just beautifully described your every thread! :auiqs.jpg:

I think it’s totally shocking the Republicans are defending Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election. What is going on? When did this happen?
Right now Louis Gohmert is saying that Democrats are on the wrong side of history and that it was the Democrats who worked with Russia to get Trump elected. It’s totally bizarre.
Now we have Mrs. Scanlon talking and asking what is going on? She just brought up the fact that over 700 former federal prosecutors have said that the Mueller report proves Donald Trump’s obstruction of justice.
Are you crazy? Lol the DNC BOUGHT information form the KGB lol not trump
No idea what you’re talking about.
DNC ( which wasn’t operated and funded by Hillary) hired Chris Steele who was given money to buy information from Russians which was used to spy on trump.. hello

Over 700 now! Ahhh no.

Trump asserts executive privilege to block release of full, unredacted Mueller report!!!!!

Deantard...shove it where your brain resides!

President Trump asserted executive privilege on Wednesday in a bid to protect Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s unredacted report and underlying documents from subpoena by the House Judiciary Committee.

The president’s move came after the Justice Department, late Tuesday night, requested that the House Judiciary Committee postpone a scheduled vote on to hold Attorney General Bill Barr in contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena to provide the Mueller files to the panel. The Justice Department warned that if the committee did not postpone the vote, the attorney general would recommend that Trump claim executive privilege over the materials.

On Wednesday, the White House did just that.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
You said:

Trump asserts executive privilege to block release of full, unredacted Mueller report!!!!!

And then you attacked me.
Let me explain to you how it works. McGann, Hicks, and all these other people, even Sarah Sanders, spoke to the Mueller investigative team. There was no executive privilege there at that time.
They’ve already given testimony which is in the Mueller report. There was no executive privilege.
Executive privilege is NOT retroactive. They can’t testify and then suddenly call out executive privilege. It just doesn’t work that way.
So you say well if they already testified, then why should they testify again. Because Democrats need clarification on some points. That’s how it works. That’s how the law works in this country. And if you wanna know the truth, read the Mueller report. I put a link to it in my signature line. You can’t argue against it if you’ve never read it. Clearly you’ve never read it.

Yes deanrd.
It was the DNC and Hillary's campaign who paid for the steel dossier and Steel was the one who went to the Russians.

Over 700 now! Ahhh no.
PressTV-Republicans trying to ‘cover up’ Trump wrongdoing

700 ex-federal prosecutors accuse Trump of obstruction

This comes as some 700 former federal prosecutors on Tuesday signed onto a statement asserting that Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice were he not currently serving as president.

The open letter claims that were it not for Justice Department guidance stating that a sitting president cannot be indicted, the American head of state would have been charged with obstruction of justice based on the evidence laid out in Mueller's report.

——
Yes, over 700.

Yes deanrd.
It was the DNC and Hillary's campaign who paid for the steel dossier and Steel was the one who went to the Russians.
Did you get that from the Mueller report? Oh wait, you refuse to read the Mueller report. Afraid to learn something?

Yes deanrd.
Did you get that from the Mueller report? Oh wait, you refuse to read the Mueller report. Afraid to learn something?

I have read it and all the others that have been released.
Those are the facts from the released reports.

Forum List

Back