Are you sick and tired of calling Customer Service Reps you cannot understand, then they make you feel it is your fault.

Unkotare
Recent call. I thought I was calling to speak about my phone, but it sounded like I was in Karachi Pakistan

JC. This happen to you? This little snippy thing started making me feel it was my fault I didn't speak Pakistani.

So sick of this shit. These companies exporting this to 3rd world inhabitants who think nothing of taking a shit on the fucking road and you have to deal with them on the friggin phone????????.

I know everyone here who gets someone from India on a customer service call dreads the pain of trying to be an interpreter and they have no idea of minor English lingo and haven't a clue what you are saying. Then the phone connection usually is scratchier than a 1960's 45 record. It is so maddening.

Now there have been really good people I've talked to. Got to be fair. But when I feel I just crossed the Equator on a stupid phone call, this has to stop
No one was speaking Pakistani to you, sensitive little bitch. Sorry that an accent sends you into such a panty twisted traumatic hysteria. Too fucking bad.
Sure. I buy a product or have an issue and I have to call some GDMF speaking in some heavy Indian accent. I smell curry through the phone it stinks so fucking bad.

I want someone who speaks fucking English, not feel like I'm at a GD 7-11 Slurpee sucking shop

Quit shitting razor blades with me son
If you are so insecure that you lack the balls to talk to anyone who doesn’t sound exactly like mommy or daddy, you’ll just have to be sure and only do business with companies approved by the Chicken Shit Racist Pussy Business Bureau. They will make sure you only deal with customer service reps from the Aryan Youth.
That's not how it is. I literally cannot understand most of them.
That's more than likely YOUR fault.
That's make no sense.

Unkotare
Recent call. I thought I was calling to speak about my phone, but it sounded like I was in Karachi Pakistan

JC. This happen to you? This little snippy thing started making me feel it was my fault I didn't speak Pakistani.

So sick of this shit. These companies exporting this to 3rd world inhabitants who think nothing of taking a shit on the fucking road and you have to deal with them on the friggin phone????????.

I know everyone here who gets someone from India on a customer service call dreads the pain of trying to be an interpreter and they have no idea of minor English lingo and haven't a clue what you are saying. Then the phone connection usually is scratchier than a 1960's 45 record. It is so maddening.

Now there have been really good people I've talked to. Got to be fair. But when I feel I just crossed the Equator on a stupid phone call, this has to stop
No one was speaking Pakistani to you, sensitive little bitch. Sorry that an accent sends you into such a panty twisted traumatic hysteria. Too fucking bad.
Sure. I buy a product or have an issue and I have to call some GDMF speaking in some heavy Indian accent. I smell curry through the phone it stinks so fucking bad.

I want someone who speaks fucking English, not feel like I'm at a GD 7-11 Slurpee sucking shop

Quit shitting razor blades with me son
If you are so insecure that you lack the balls to talk to anyone who doesn’t sound exactly like mommy or daddy, you’ll just have to be sure and only do business with companies approved by the Chicken Shit Racist Pussy Business Bureau. They will make sure you only deal with customer service reps from the Aryan Youth.
That's not how it is. I literally cannot understand most of them.
That's more than likely YOUR fault.
That's [sic] make no sense.
Learn English!

I wonder if some of these whiny babies would throw the same hissy-fit if the person on the line were from Australia? Some folks from there have some pretty heavy accents. "Oh no! I have to put some effort into communication? Waaaa!"

I prefer the AI-driven chat help, like they have on Amazon. Human customer service is on it's way out, the machines are better at it. Same thing with order kiosks at places like McDonald's, the computers do it better, faster, and more accurately.

I wonder if some of these whiny babies would throw the same hissy-fit if the person on the line were from Australia? Some folks from there have some pretty heavy accents. "Oh no! I have to put some effort into communication? Waaaa!"
I don't give a fuck where they are from. When I want an answer I just want to understand wtf they are saying. And then getting huffy about it. Fuck them.

As I have stated, If I can understand, I don't care if they are Indian or USA

I'm the customer

I prefer the AI-driven chat help, like they have on Amazon. Human customer service is on it's way out, the machines are better at it. Same thing with order kiosks at places like McDonald's, the computers do it better, faster, and more accurately.
I'm starting to shift that way.

My son calls them all bottom feeding curry munchers. He has been dealing with recruiters. Indian recruiters are the second worst of all possible human beings. They are completely ignorant of every standard necessary for their job description.
LOL.Curry munchers..................lololol

I have to come back and read my threads...lolol

I just make a few comments on page 1 and foget about it...lol

...When I want an answer I just want to understand wtf they are saying. ...
Try listening. Not everyone in the world is from your hometown. Sorry to break the news to you.
Since this post, I had another incident.

I asked for someone else. Guess what, could understand them. Same GD cust serv line. So thanks for making me think of that...Could I please have someone else..........................

If I would have run a business with your attitude, it would have lasted 2 months.

The Customer is always fucking right

Everytime I have asked for someone else, they just hang up. All I have to do is say I can't understand you and they hang up,.

Why can't U.S. corporations hire technicians who at reside in the U.S. and hopefully speak English? Alexa speaks pretty good English but my telephone caller I.D. voice is hardly understandable. Both are apparently computers but the caller I.D. voice is probably based in India.

Why can't U.S. corporations hire technicians who at reside in the U.S. and hopefully speak English? Alexa speaks pretty good English but my telephone caller I.D. voice is hardly understandable. Both are apparently computers but the caller I.D. voice is probably based in India.
More of these jobs get farmed out when Dims are in the White House penalizing US businesses. Companies know having these folks on customer service lines is not good, but do it when forced to. Usually they keep good speaking English folks on the CS lines and save the others for repetitive work...processing claims, IT, ets.

1624910111044.png

Yes that has freaking got to change.

Yes that has freaking got to change.
Oh, the trauma!

It's not their fault you don't speak Urdu, man.
Pretty unlikely that the guy on the phone was speaking Urdu. Some people are such lazy babies when it comes to so much as hearing an accent. Communication is a two-way street.

Pretty unlikely that the guy on the phone was speaking Urdu. Some people are such lazy babies when it comes to so much as hearing an accent. Communication is a two-way street.

Well, since there is no language called "Pakistani", I extrapolated.

I'm deaf and hate phones but Verizon bought bluegrass cellular and nothing works on 2 phones, cost double, well 90% increase anyway. I sat on hold 35 min then 2 1/2 hours on the phone, very little fixed.
Least he was US, English, no accent. I usually get someone IN India. They speak better english than we do but with the accent may as well be listening to static on the radio. YOU CAN request an American english speaker. Then wait another 45 min.

Accents are tough when you're Vietnam era service connected disability hearing challenged. I try but it's tough. I read lips well but on a phone no lips and mask wearers no lips.

Communication is a two way street. When I tell someone I am deaf, most accommodate, look at me, speak slow, annunciate, louder, pull that stupid useless mask down so I can read their lips. Some like arrogant doctors do the opposite. Instead of facing one with their laptop they put it by the sink with their back to you and speak Hindi.

Forum List

Back