Are you sick and tired of calling Customer Service Reps you cannot understand, then they make you feel it is your fault.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Recent call. I thought I was calling to speak about my phone, but it sounded like I was in Karachi Pakistan

JC. This happen to you? This little snippy thing started making me feel it was my fault I didn't speak Pakistani.

So sick of this shit. These companies exporting this to 3rd world inhabitants who think nothing of taking a shit on the fucking road and you have to deal with them on the friggin phone????????.

I know everyone here who gets someone from India on a customer service call dreads the pain of trying to be an interpreter and they have no idea of minor English lingo and haven't a clue what you are saying. Then the phone connection usually is scratchier than a 1960's 45 record. It is so maddening.

Now there have been really good people I've talked to. Got to be fair. But when I feel I just crossed the Equator on a stupid phone call, this has to stop

Lol, I just cuss them out. I told one, "you're mother eats goat weenies!" It went silent for a moment then he said, "No, Youuuuuuur mother!" lmao.

I had the same issue a few years ago when I canceled SiriusXM. Two twenty minute phone calls later I finally got them to accept I did not want the goddamned service anymore, it was like they couldn't take no for an answer. Big heavy sales pitch to stay and I could hardly understand the idiot and he wouldn't shut up.
No means no.

Recent call. I thought I was calling to speak about my phone, but it sounded like I was in Karachi Pakistan

JC. This happen to you? This little snippy thing started making me feel it was my fault I didn't speak Pakistani.

So sick of this shit. These companies exporting this to 3rd world inhabitants who think nothing of taking a shit on the fucking road and you have to deal with them on the friggin phone????????.

I know everyone here who gets someone from India on a customer service call dreads the pain of trying to be an interpreter and they have no idea of minor English lingo and haven't a clue what you are saying. Then the phone connection usually is scratchier than a 1960's 45 record. It is so maddening.

Now there have been really good people I've talked to. Got to be fair. But when I feel I just crossed the Equator on a stupid phone call, this has to stop
Cheat. Buy Amerian. Just spent a few thousand with a company manufacturing in Michigan, but has their customer service in Ohio. Julie was great. I had people onsite within 24 hours. Got some more contracting coming up in a couple of weeks, this time on specialty stained decorative concrete. Products made in USA and he doesn't even use H1B labor. I know, becuase I told him no illegal aliens on the property and he says he doesn't use illegals or H1B labor, just American craftsmen and labor.

I'm damned sick and tired of being caught in the endless loop of automated telephone trees that are set up to ensure that a caller never speaks to a living person.

I'm trying to get an HP laptop fixed before my warranty runs out in two weeks, so that I can stop typing on an old android tablet. It took me three calls to HP to finally speak to a human being who was in India, but spoke perfect unaccented English and was perfectly gracious for the two hours we spent trying every trick in the book to get it started. I have to send it back and I was supposed to receive a special box to send it in.. But I had to call back when I didn't receive it.

I have no idea how many times I had to type in the serial number because the automated voice could not understand the letter B, even though I speak clearly. It cannot understand when you say things like "B as in boy."

The other thing that totally pisses me off is that the system is set up so that you get a different rep every time you call, and if you have to call back about the same issue, you have to elpain the problem all over again to a new rep who has no idea about your problem and what was told to you by previous reps. I've gotten conflicting stories many times.

Do not take it out on the customer service reps, wherever they be. IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT. They are just working stiffs trying to make a living. They are used as human shields for execs who don't want to interact with their customers.

THE FAULT LIES ENTIRELY WITH THE COMPANIES THAT SET. UP THESE RIDICULOUS SYSTEMS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO PAY A PROPER STAFF. Hear that HP, AT&T, Dell, Xfinity/Comcast!

No one was speaking Pakistani to you, sensitive little bitch. Sorry that an accent sends you into such a panty twisted traumatic hysteria. Too fucking bad.

No one was speaking Pakistani to you, sensitive little bitch. Sorry that an accent sends you into such a panty twisted traumatic hysteria. Too fucking bad.
Sure. I buy a product or have an issue and I have to call some GDMF speaking in some heavy Indian accent. I smell curry through the phone it stinks so fucking bad.

I want someone who speaks fucking English, not feel like I'm at a GD 7-11 Slurpee sucking shop

Quit shitting razor blades with me son

Maybe Trump should have made "customer support" part of his "MAGA" campaign. Force companies to hire americans to talk to americans.

Maybe Trump should have made "customer support" part of his "MAGA" campaign. Force companies to hire americans to talk to americans.
Pretty stupid to say when this shit started with your homosexual bath house page coke snorting Kenyan years ago.

All you have is TDS. Don't you have some fake ballots to deliver postperson

Inspecting all the mail in fraud ballots in Atlanta...You deliver in Atlanta by chance

Quit the PostMAN shit, misogynistic That is PostPerson to you

Sure. I buy a product or have an issue and I have to call some GDMF speaking in some heavy Indian accent. I smell curry through the phone it stinks so fucking bad.

I want someone who speaks fucking English, not feel like I'm at a GD 7-11 Slurpee sucking shop

If you are so insecure that you lack the balls to talk to anyone who doesn’t sound exactly like mommy or daddy, you’ll just have to be sure and only do business with companies approved by the Chicken Shit Racist Pussy Business Bureau. They will make sure you only deal with customer service reps from the Aryan Youth.

Pretty stupid to say when this shit started with your homosexual bath house page coke snorting Kenyan years ago.

All you have is TDS. Don't you have some fake ballots to deliver postperson

I was just pointing out with all the "MAGA" going on, why Trump never brought customer service jobs back to America.

My son calls them all bottom feeding curry munchers. He has been dealing with recruiters. Indian recruiters are the second worst of all possible human beings. They are completely ignorant of every standard necessary for their job description.

When thinking to make a major purchase one should first pretend to have bought the product and call their service department.

If the experience is not good find another supplier.

It really IS that simple.

If you are so insecure that you lack the balls to talk to anyone who doesn’t sound exactly like mommy or daddy, you’ll just have to be sure and only do business with companies approved by the Chicken Shit Racist Pussy Business Bureau. They will make sure you only deal with customer service reps from the Aryan Youth.
Hmmmm someone's panties rode up into their pelosi today....

Unkotare

That's not how it is. I literally cannot understand most of them.

Unkotare

That's not how it is. I literally cannot understand most of them.
That's more than likely YOUR fault.

Forum List

Back