Are you part of the Climate cult?

If the TV keeps repeating it, you believe it...

When they blamed the Co2 FRAUD for the Maui fire, did you agree...???
I laugh at most of what I see on tv. I wonder why someone hasn't sued Oral B for their absurd toothbrush ads.

The Maui fire was a freak wind driven firestorm.

It's hot right now but I think it's a longshot to make the cut. The reason: no extremist commitment on account of doubts.
So your logic is no one is murdering anyone over AGW because the people who don't believe AGW is real have doubts?

I think it's much more likely that your premise that Americans murder other Americans over political differences is flawed. If you start from a garbage position everything that proceeds from that garbage position will be garbage.

the political divide coming to a head is going to be over issues that Americans will kill each other over.
Do you see many Americans killing other Americans over political differences? No, you don't.

Here's a good measure of a climate cult member.... believing what you have been told without actually knowing anything about the subject. And this would apply to both sides of the argument. If you literally have no reason to believe it other than you have been told to believe it by others, you behave as if you are in a cult.

Last edited:
Here's a good measure of a climate cult member.... believing what you have been told without actually knowing anything about the subject. And this would apply to both sides of the argument. If you literally have no reason to believe it other than you have been told to believe it by others, you are in a cult.

You mean a Democrat? ... [snicker] ...

Do you see many Americans killing other Americans over political differences? No, you don't.
Yes, I do but you don't see any political problem in America. It's mostly to do with the 'political divide' in America and the components that make it are:

1. Racism
2.Income inequality (poverty)
3. Gun control (lack of) (the poor turning to armed crime)
4. Can you think of about a dozen more issues that will cause the revolution we hear about so often now? Try to stay with the politically motivated hate issues.

So your logic is no one is murdering anyone over AGW because the people who don't believe AGW is real have doubts?

I think it's much more likely that your premise that Americans murder other Americans over political differences is flawed. If you start from a garbage position everything that proceeds from that garbage position will be garbage.
Americans are murdering each other with their guns. It's a well established fact.

Yes, I do but you don't see any political problem in America. It's mostly to do with the 'political divide' in America and the components that make it are:

1. Racism
2.Income inequality (poverty)
3. Gun control (lack of) (the poor turning to armed crime)
4. Can you think of about a dozen more issues that will cause the revolution we hear about so often now? Try to stay with the politically motivated hate issues.
True that these problems have been politicized. Better to solve them, or acknowledge that they aren't really that serious.

Needs clarification.
Clarification is in adding up all the incidents but then adding in all the incidents of murders that America justifies as legitimate too.

Elaborating with specifics can be your job or anybody's who is willing to look inward for answers.

True that these problems have been politicized. Better to solve them, or acknowledge that they aren't really that serious.
Thank you. But the divide is growing wider and the hate and loathing for the Demonrats/rabid right is at the point of being ignited by the political murdering that has already started.

Thank you. But the divide is growing wider and the hate and loathing for the Demonrats/rabid right is at the point of being ignited by the political murdering that has already started.
Then do what I and other serious Christians do, head for the cheap seats and snipe at them from there. :biggrin:

What the incidence rate of Americans murdering other Americans for political differences? You know, how many people did it per 100,000 people?
You don't accept politics as being at the root of the problem. And America doesn't accept the definition of 'murder'. For instance vigilantes killing, Chauvins killing, and Rittenhouse style killing.

Not to have to even mention homeowners killing on account of being given the opportunity they've been waiting for.

It's not possible to determine, on account of the efforts to keep it hidden. But no doubt much higher than any statistics will allow.
Could it be greater than the incidence rate for murder? If not, use that rate. Let's assume all murders are done for political purposes.

You don't accept politics as being at the root of the problem. And America doesn't accept the definition of 'murder'. For instance vigilantes killing, Chauvins killing, and Rittenhouse style killing.

Not to have to even mention homeowners killing on account of being given the opportunity they've been waiting for.
I'm trying to prove how ridiculous your characterization is. What is the incidence rate of Americans murdering other Americans?

Forum List

Back