CDZ Are You On the Side of Palestinian Terrorists or Civilians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this trolling thread still in the cdz ? Is this a zionist board ?
let me guess you support Muslim terrorists
Well there is an assumption in the thread title that Israel is the victim. That should be the discussion rather than the title. Its just trolling.

If there is any "assumption" involved, it is that civilians are innocent. You obviously disagree because they are Jewish, and so you see them as fair game to be murdered by Hamas.

The Zionist apartheid regime is state sponsored terrorism. All people of decency with a conscience should be against that.

Just because you repeat the 'apartheid' mantra it doesn't make it true?

What basic human rights do Israeli-Jews have that the Arab-Israelis don't? enlighten us.
Let’s not play semantics here, the Israel state is an apartheid state as Arabs do not have the same rights as Israeli Jews. It may not be South African style apartheid, but there is no doubt the nation of Israel is for Jews, not Muslims.

The thing is there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Every culture has the right to preserve itself, and Jews are no exception. If they allowed Palestinians political power it would be national suicide.

If you keep denying that it’s a nationalist state or that some version of “apartheid” exists, then you are fueling the opposition.

The Israelis should be encouraged to keep their culture and nation intact. They should be encouraged to expel those who would harm their society. All nations should do this. For example, the US should figure out a way to expel all the communists that are trying to destroy our nation from within.

"Let’s not play semantics here..."

You don't want to play samanthics when I tell you that the 'apartheid' claim is getting old, yet you have no problem throwing that claim without bringing examples. It's not about semantics, it's about definition. There is no half apartheid, it's a fact in the field or it's just slander without base. So, which one is it?

" If you keep denying that it’s a nationalist state"....

Technically it is, and it was since its establishment. Israel since the beginning claimed to be the national home of world Jewry. There is nothing wrong with that.

"They should be encouraged to expel those who would harm their society."

society is a real general word here. I'd be more comfortable with "lived" or "security".
My starting position is clear. Israel is an evil apartheid regime that should be pushed into the sea and drowned. There can be no way way measures with the evil of Zionism.
Your opinion is the same as assholes everyone has them.
It's time the world speaks up with their opinions. Zionism is evil that is being openly demonstrated with apartheid.

The Zionists are up against a problem of not enough land and so they are simply stealing land that is granted to the Palestinian people.

You seem to have a different opinion?

Terrorism is just the poor freedom fighter's WMD's.

There's little doubt that Hamas would prefer to rain down death on the Zionist regime with much more effective cruise missiles.

No different from 911 when Osama resorted to the only effective option he had. If America and the Zionist regime are going to wage war against innocents, they had better keep their civilians out of the way in bomb shelters.

Before the message comes home with the chickens it would behoove the Zionists to return the land they have stolen from the Palestinian people.

If only for the sake of the rest of the world in preventing another world war!

The attacks on Israel and the reprisals against the terrorists are incorrectly characterized by many as hatred between Muslims and Jews. This is a misconception promoted by the hate pimps who are eager to see escalation of military action from both sides attributed to religious hatred.

It is not like a boxing match with Muslims in one corner and Jews in the other. It is TERRORISTS against CITIZENS. Just as our September 11, 2001 attacks killed nearly 3000 people and injured 27,000 more people, with all religions represented in both categories, the terrorists rocket attacks in Israel are killing Jews, Muslims, Christians...indiscriminately. They are attacking citizens.

If the good people of the world do not combat terrorists, they will continue their indiscriminate killing of citizens all over the world. The terrorism will not cease until the terrorists are all DEAD.

Palestine has Civilians? I thought those were just tools to strap bombs on so they could be sent into bazaars and blow themselves up?

Both sides are terrorists.

A plague on both their houses.

Typical progressive response. Muslims blow things up, and then when there is a response to those actions, then both of them are at fault. Just like when 3000 US citizens were murdered, the lefts response was "we deserved it"...Just sick.

That has been part of the Democrat Party dogma for decades. They create victim classes so they can apologize and pretend to make amends. They opposed civil rights for blacks, founded the KKK, and now promote the welfare plantation to keep the poverty level constant in order to feign compassion. They promote racism, hatred of police, abortion on demand, reparations, affirmative action, trophies for all competitors, decriminalizing violent crimes, early release from prisons...all of these being a form of apologizing.

Obama, our Kenyan Muslim President flies around the world bowing to royalty, kissing world leaders' asses on his whirlwind apology tour. Biden is apologizing to Iran in reviving the JCPOA. Bitchillary is apologizing to her supporters in refusing to acknowledge that SHE LOST THE ELECTION. The Democrat Party leaders are apologizing to the terrorists in criticizing Israel for defending their country. They're apologizing to criminals in denigrating the police.

The Democrat Party thrives (or thinks it does) on being apologetic.

The attacks on Israel and the reprisals against the terrorists are incorrectly characterized by many as hatred between Muslims and Jews. This is a misconception promoted by the hate pimps who are eager to see escalation of military action from both sides attributed to religious hatred.

It is not like a boxing match with Muslims in one corner and Jews in the other. It is TERRORISTS against CITIZENS. Just as our September 11, 2001 attacks killed nearly 3000 people and injured 27,000 more people, with all religions represented in both categories, the terrorists rocket attacks in Israel are killing Jews, Muslims, Christians...indiscriminately. They are attacking citizens.

If the good people of the world do not combat terrorists, they will continue their indiscriminate killing of citizens all over the world. The terrorism will not cease until the terrorists are all DEAD.

I hate to burst your bubble on this, but this is a Muslim versus Jew conflict, with the civilians caught in the crossfire. Prior to the invention of Islam by Muhammad (a thief and murderer), there were a mix of people living and nomadically moving about in that region and the Jews (Hebrews) were a part of that mix. Their community founded the city of Jerusalem and in so doing, fought the others in the region and created a kingdom, which preceded Islam by a few thousand years. That area has changed hands throughout history, all the while, the Jews (Hebrews) continued to live there, even when Islam controlled it. After the fall of the Ottoman Empire by the British, the Jews petitioned the United Nations to allow them a nation of their own. The UN Security Council approved a two-state solution. The Muslims, calling themselves Palestinians, refused to live under "infidel" rule and left, spreading out into Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan.
Following the beliefs presented in the Quran, if infidels regain territory they originally lost to Islam, the infidels are to be considered "occupiers," hence the oft repeated claim that the Jews are "occupiers." The fact is that the descendants of the original Hebrews, just got back some of their territory and it's "not" a lot. If you look at Israel compared to the other nations surrounding it, it's just a little thing.
As to expecting there to ever be a lasting peace between Hamas and Israel, forget it. Islam is all about hating non-believers, as they consider Muhammad's teachings latter preaching of the hate and murder of non-believers, to supersede his earliest teachings of peace.
A good example of how hateful the religion is, is to simply look at the conflict between the Shiite and the Sunni. While they are both Muslim, each considers the other to not be true Muslims and who should be preaching it. If one didn't have the other to focus on, they would be focusing all their energy and hatred on the non-believers in other nations.

I hate to burst your bubble on this, but this is a Muslim versus Jew conflict, with the civilians caught in the crossfire. Prior to the invention of Islam by Muhammad (a thief and murderer), there were a mix of people living and nomadically moving about in that region and the Jews (Hebrews) were a part of that mix. Their community founded the city of Jerusalem and in so doing, fought the others in the region and created a kingdom, which preceded Islam by a few thousand years. That area has changed hands throughout history, all the while, the Jews (Hebrews) continued to live there, even when Islam controlled it. After the fall of the Ottoman Empire by the British, the Jews petitioned the United Nations to allow them a nation of their own. The UN Security Council approved a two-state solution. The Muslims, calling themselves Palestinians, refused to live under "infidel" rule and left, spreading out into Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan.
Following the beliefs presented in the Quran, if infidels regain territory they originally lost to Islam, the infidels are to be considered "occupiers," hence the oft repeated claim that the Jews are "occupiers." The fact is that the descendants of the original Hebrews, just got back some of their territory and it's "not" a lot. If you look at Israel compared to the other nations surrounding it, it's just a little thing.
As to expecting there to ever be a lasting peace between Hamas and Israel, forget it. Islam is all about hating non-believers, as they consider Muhammad's teachings latter preaching of the hate and murder of non-believers, to supersede his earliest teachings of peace.
A good example of how hateful the religion is, is to simply look at the conflict between the Shiite and the Sunni. While they are both Muslim, each considers the other to not be true Muslims and who should be preaching it. If one didn't have the other to focus on, they would be focusing all their energy and hatred on the non-believers in other nations.

This isnt about Islam against Jews, it is Good vs Evil. The Satanist of Islam want to destroy Israel(little Satan) and the United States(big Satan) because we want to be free, while those miserable fucks just cant seem to cope with that, as Islam(which is like Progressivism) wants to control everyone...

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

There's little doubt that Hamas would prefer to rain down death on the Zionist regime with much more effective cruise missiles.

No different from 911 when Osama resorted to the only effective option he had. If America and the Zionist regime are going to wage war against innocents, they had better keep their civilians out of the way in bomb shelters.

Before the message comes home with the chickens it would behoove the Zionists to return the land they have stolen from the Palestinian people.

In other words, you support the murder of Jews for being Jews.

How is a human supposed to respond to this sort of genocidal antisemitism, anyway?

How is a human supposed to respond to this sort of genocidal antisemitism, anyway?
Saying what Hamas would like to do to the Zionist regime has nothing to do with what I would like to see personally.
I don't think there's any possibility of a conversation happening here on this thread but I've started a new one that might be able to encourage an exchange of ideas on China's involvement.

I'm hopeful anyway. Otherwise, this forum has completely lost any redeeming factor it might have once had.

Is 'anything' rational still possible in America. The few with good intentions seem to be drowned out by the crazy extremists.

Saying what Hamas would like to do to the Zionist regime has nothing to do with what I would like to see personally.
I don't think there's any possibility of a conversation happening here on this thread but I've started a new one that might be able to encourage an exchange of ideas on China's involvement.

I'm hopeful anyway. Otherwise, this forum has completely lost any redeeming factor it might have once had.

Is 'anything' rational still possible in America. The few with good intentions seem to be drowned out by the crazy extremists.
Yes, there are extremists here who support Hamas.

I would encourage you to learn the actual meaning of the word "rational" .

I do support Hamas over the Zionist regime.
And you can't attach the terrorist label to Hamas for the purpose of making your point.
They fight for the side of right in my opinion.

Is there any point in belabouring the point further?

If you think there is then you'll have to address the issue of the Zionist land grab that is in violation of UN mandated territories. I can't accept any argument as fair or rational without that.

Of interest though is China beginning to step up with it's position on the fight, and the fact that China can do so now as appearing on the side of right in the eyes of the world.

I won't continue that discussion here. It will have to be on the new thread I've started for the purpose, or not at all.

That is a protracted way of saying that it's radical Muslims against the world, i.e. terrorists against citizens.

Thank you.

I do support Hamas over the Zionist regime.
And you can't attach the terrorist label to Hamas for the purpose of making your point.
They fight for the side of right in my opinion.

Is there any point in belabouring the point further?

If you think there is then you'll have to address the issue of the Zionist land grab that is in violation of UN mandated territories. I can't accept any argument as fair or rational without that.

Of interest though is China beginning to step up with it's position on the fight, and the fact that China can do so now as appearing on the side of right in the eyes of the world.

I won't continue that discussion here. It will have to be on the new thread I've started for the purpose, or not at all.
Israel is protecting its existence.

Israel withdrew from Gaza and they got rockets from Gaza in return. Control of Gaza should be given back to the Israelis. That is the only way to stop the rockets being fired at Israel from there.

In 1967, Israel gains back control during the Six-Day War.

Egypt controlled Gaza until the Six-Day War in 1967, when Israel seized the strip, along with several other important areas of land.

The 1993 and 1995 Oslo Peace Accords between Palestinian and Israeli leaders negotiated for Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza and other key areas, which happened in 2005 under Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

Hamas takes control in 2006, leading to more conflict with Israel.

An Islamist political group called Hamas won elections and took control of Gaza in 2006. Since then, Hamas has occupied the strip, which has become a site for protests, bombings, land assaults and other acts of violence. Israel and the United States, as well as several other countries, consider Hamas a terrorist organization.

Israel withdrew from Gaza and they got rockets from Gaza in return. Control of Gaza should be given back to the Israelis. That is the only way to stop the rockets being fired at Israel from there.

The Zionist regime started the whole problem with it's stealling of Palestinian lands granted to them by the UN. There will be no peace until that Zionist evil is reversed.

The Zionist regime started the whole problem with it's stealling of Palestinian lands granted to them by the UN. There will be no peace until that Zionist evil is reversed.
Repeating the term "zionist regime" over and over again is just a very childish provocation.

The country is called Israel and no land was stolen.

Well there is an assumption in the thread title that Israel is the victim. That should be the discussion rather than the title. Its just trolling.

If there is any "assumption" involved, it is that civilians are innocent. You obviously disagree because they are Jewish, and so you see them as fair game to be murdered by Hamas.

Israel has a state of the art military and air force. The Palestinians have very little.

Israel occupied the Gaza Strip after the 6 Day War. They later withdrew only to be thanked with more rocket attacks from the terrorists.

This is the second posting of this link here. Read it this time.

This is the second posting of this link here. Read it this time.
Request denied.
I'm much more interested in how China can use the opportunity to get involved due to US onesided and unfair support of the Zionist regime.

The rest of the world's sentiments have been moved against US support of apartheid.

I have a new thread up on the topic but so far everybody has been afraid of it.
Restate your request there if it's important to you.

Israel has a state of the art military and air force. The Palestinians have very little.
So, THAT'S why you wish to see Jews murdered.

Thanks for being so direct about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back