Are you for the government regulating prices, wages and profits

Ok, show of hands here, who is for the government regulating prices, wages and profits? Don't be shy, speak right up. Beliefs not worth stating out loud in public are beliefs not worth having.
Creating a poll to complicated for you?
No. I'm not a fan of anonymity. Is it too complicated for you to state your position? Or are you just too ashamed to say it out loud publicly?
My positions are well known on this board. Now learn how to create a poll noob
Not to me they aren't. I'll just mark you down as one who wants government to regulate prices, wages and profits, comrade. How's that?

Ok, show of hands here, who is for the government regulating prices, wages and profits? Don't be shy, speak right up. Beliefs not worth stating out loud in public are beliefs not worth having.
No. I'm not a fan of anonymity. Is it too complicated for you to state your position? Or are you just too ashamed to say it out loud publicly?
Are you supposed to be someone special? Sorry. Not to me, you aren't.

Not to me they aren't. I'll just mark you down as one who wants government to regulate prices, wages and profits, comrade. How's that?
Fine by me, I really don't care what idiots think I think. Especially ones who take 15 fucking paragraphs to ask a simple yes or no question.

Not really. Read his Manifesto.

Karl Marx wanted a transitional revolutionary state.

He believed that human beings needed to transition to freedom through statism. Probably the stupidest part about the ideology in my opinion.
You're confusing Leninism with Marxism. Marx never even discussed how the transition to communism would occur. He didn't explain how it would work. He mainly attacked capitalism. Lenin used the "transitional state" to justify his dictatorship.

No, I didn't confuse anything. Of course, Karl Marx did not use exact speak.

He believed that every nation throughout the course of history was ruled by the bourgeoisie and that working people were destined to endless violence as a result.

He believed that eventually human beings would rise up in a revolution and overthrow the bourgeoisie state, and the people's revolution would slowly transition to a world in which human beings lived in independent communes, where violence, private property, and money no longer existed.

I have known about a dozen Marxists, and they all reaffirm that the inevitable goal of Marxism is to abolish the state. The only difference between Marxists and Marxist-Lenininsts, is that Leninists believe that there should be a single people's revolution, which Lenin founded as the Soviet Union.

Fine by me, I really don't care what idiots think I think. Especially ones who take 15 fucking paragraphs to ask a simple yes or no question.
Fifteen paragraphs, huh? I count three sentences. You must have confused a discussion in this thread with the OP.

"Ok, show of hands here, who is for the government regulating prices, wages and profits? Don't be shy, speak right up. Beliefs not worth stating out loud in public are beliefs not worth having."

But putting that aside, I don't care what you think either, but let's not forget that YOU are the one who came into my thread. So if you are not interested in answering the question that was in the OP of the thread, or discussing the OP, what exactly the fuck are you doing here?

Forum List

Back