Are you bored? Tell me how bored :)

Bored? I have an 11 year old, and a 2 year old who I suspect may be nuclear-powered. No time to be bored!
I feel sorry for you....
Donā€™t. Itā€™s more of a blessing than I deserve.

Maybe they just haven't hit their strides yet...ā€¦...everyone always calls it the 'terrible two's' but nobody tells you of the 'tyrannical threes'. And the 11yo may be on the young side, but usually between 11 & 13, those 'tween' years can push YOU to nuclear power. Everything else is gravy, in varying degrees.

Until they turn 18 and they realize they are no longer under your rule of thumb 'and can do whatever I want' or 'you can't make me' and this time, they're right...ā€¦.and that's about where I'm at now with my 2 youngest who are 18 & 20. Considering the 20yo has always been my wild child, I'm not looking forward to him turning 21 let me tell ya. :eek-52:

Now that's bored! I was yelling at random people passing by on the street today, though.
Things like "Fuck this Corona crap!" and whatnot.
Highlight of my day: Somebody called my friend and I started fake-coughing in the background and the person on the other end freaked out.
:auiqs.jpg:
I got a text from my friend the other day included his six wall eye he got in one hour. So I get in my jeep to get a part of that and go to my triler on the lake. My camp ground is closed and I can not even get to my boat. Walleye is going for about 17$ per pound right now. If I limited that could have been a 400 dollar pay check plus getting out the house. Fukc me this sucks!

Construction is considered essential, so I am working as normal. All the bored people are watching us.
I do like the empty roads.

Not me but:
A friend of mine called me last night coughing, saying he was so sick he couldnt drive asking for a ride to a dr.
I was confused right away, as I am 120 miles away.
It quickly came out he is fine, and I wasn't the first, and I am certain not the last to get one of his boredom calls.

I've taught the poodle how to stand on his hind legs and walk ....
I put bacon jerky in my pocket and ask him what's in my pocket ..he stands up and flaps his paws like a retard ...now what :cool:

I might be infected I dont know.... so I dont wanna start any projects where I might need to go out and get something

Screenshot_2020-04-02-09-53-47(1).png

More here:
Garfield & Friends

Not me but:
A friend of mine called me last night coughing, saying he was so sick he couldnt drive asking for a ride to a dr.
I was confused right away, as I am 120 miles away.
It quickly came out he is fine, and I wasn't the first, and I am certain not the last to get one of his boredom calls.
It was April Fools Day. He gotcha

I've taught the poodle how to stand on his hind legs and walk ....
I put bacon jerky in my pocket and ask him what's in my pocket ..he stands up and flaps his paws like a retard ...now what :cool:

I might be infected I dont know.... so I dont wanna start any projects where I might need to go out and get something
Are you sick?

Now that's bored! I was yelling at random people passing by on the street today, though.
Things like "Fuck this Corona crap!" and whatnot.
Highlight of my day: Somebody called my friend and I started fake-coughing in the background and the person on the other end freaked out.
:auiqs.jpg:

I thought about buying some corona beer to support them in this time of panic, but my wife just had a case of wine delivered, and it requires an extra stop in the store.

Still, I might do it tomorrow.

My 19-yr old daughter is over for Spring Break and is now stuck, so I've been cooking a lot which I enjoy, doing hobbies, and stuff. Asked for recommendations for booze to restock my bar and someone mentioned this...

Kooper-Family-Rye-Trio-e1453053371800.png

Texas whiskey. They also have the Sweetheart of the Rodeo bourbon.

Else I've been watching Architectural Digest lol.

Bored?
I'm conversing with my goats now....
rNXGTmk.jpg

~S~
What did they say? :biggrin:
Now see, with SHTF coming..the choices for milk/meat are goat vs. cow.

I'm leaning towards goat because it wouldn't bother me in the least to slaughter goats, but I could get attached to a cow.
One time..I'm eating an apple in the back yard, and this cow over by the fence gets my attention..

I go over there, and she wants my apple.

I give it to her.

She is very appreciative.

She slimed the whole right side of my face with a big lick. Aww!~

I'm going for goat because don't think I could slaughter a cow, goats make me mad!

Goats are worthless except for milk and meat.
I could have a cow for a pet.

Forum List

Back