Are you all frustrated at our tech overload that is useless when needed sometimes ?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Why is it that we have so much technology, but depending on how it is packaged, set up, run, and made to be either user friendly or not so user friendly, do we get our expectations trashed in it all unless we have tons of time to research it or work with it until we find what we are looking for ??

Why is technology not being simplified and made to be more user friendly in so that it is empowering to us as citizens or rather it does empower us as citizens ?

How many times have we as citizens gotten led to the slaughter by technology not working to empower us, but instead was working to take us to the cleaners or leave us totally baffled as to why we were unsuccessful in our task to do a simple thing ?

Why is it called the information age, when that information is rationed to us in little tiny bits until we pay more and more and more on top of what we pay now, in order to get to the rest of it, but the rest of it don't come even after we pay or if it does we end up being disappointed in the final product when we do get the final outcome ??

Was working on my pick up, and I was needing to access a wiring diagram for the heater control panel, and this was to find out which was the color coded hot wire that feeds the panel, but when I went to utilize my technology that I pay big bucks for, it was like finding a needle in a haystack when searching it out, and sadly I still didn't find the diagram to help me out. Went to Chilton DiY.com to get it from there, and I couldn't get that site to cooperate either. Went to YouTube, but no luck there either, then went to try other avenues but so far no luck In that journey either.

Should it be this hard in relation to the money we all pay for this technology, in such that we have bought into or are we all being scammed big time In relation to what we are getting for our money's worth now ? I think we should be empowered by this technology, and not be robbed by it. I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth in it all today.

Anyone else go looking for a technical product or information on line, only to walk away disappointed or frustrated in the end that you couldn't get it or get to it ?? Add your stories if you have any that you would like to vent about also. Are we in information over load, but it's the wrong information that we are mostly getting or the lack there of in relation to our bills on this stuff ??

a wiring diagram for the heater control panel for a pickup - Yahoo Image Search Results

fuse-box-wiring-diagram-zznxeHn.gif

That's cool, but I wonder if it is detailed in the ways in which I need it to be, otherwise I need a diagnostic or trouble shooting chart to reference along with the diagram. Would like to know how to test the components that are needed to be tested in order to narrow the field. Chilton is good about this, but the site was down due to the Christmas break. I guess the online site can't operate without human beings being involved at all times. I was actually surprised at this.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah...

... an' what `bout all dem pop-up ads...

... dat flood yer `puter...

... when all ya wanna do is look at pics...

... of nekid ladies??"

What dey gonna do `bout dat?

Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah...

... an' what `bout all dem pop-up ads...

... dat flood yer `puter...

... when all ya wanna do is look at pics...

... of nekid ladies??"

What dey gonna do `bout dat?
. Must be there way of trying to stop you from looking at dem nekid ladies.. lol

Forum List

Back