Are you afraid of black people?

If you're not afraid of rampaging feral negros, then you're just an idiot.

You post shit like this then get upset when it is pointed out that you are a craven little pussy? Inconsistent.
I know danger when I see it. ..

No, you know skin color when you see it, you fucking coward. Do you have any self-respect at all?

So blacks can't be dangerous?

So no one of any other 'race' can be dangerous? Give it up, coward, you've exposed yourself for what you are.

If you're not afraid of rampaging feral negros, then you're just an idiot.

You post shit like this then get upset when it is pointed out that you are a craven little pussy? Inconsistent.
I know danger when I see it. ..

No, you know skin color when you see it, you fucking coward. Do you have any self-respect at all?

So blacks can't be dangerous?

So no one of any other 'race' can be are.
Stop dripping poo and being such a coward by editing my posts. Have some pride in America.

Yeah and almost all of the poor whites and most of the brown people chose not to live black neighborhoods. I know a couple of middle class black neighborhoods in NJ and nobody lives there but blacks. I also know poor Asian communities that have little to know violence. Why is that?

Should we do some critical thinking or just blame it on a person's level of melatonin in their skin and call it a day?

Your vocabulary far exceeds your education..You should only use words you understand and know the meaning of.

What is melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland , a small gland in the brain. Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles. Very small amounts of it are found in foods such as meats, grains, fruits, and vegetables. You can also buy it as a supplement.

Yeah and almost all of the poor whites and most of the brown people chose not to live black neighborhoods. I know a couple of middle class black neighborhoods in NJ and nobody lives there but blacks. I also know poor Asian communities that have little to know violence. Why is that?

Should we do some critical thinking or just blame it on a person's level of melatonin in their skin and call it a day?

Your vocabulary far exceeds your education..You should only use words you understand and know the meaning of.

What is melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland , a small gland in the brain. Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles. Very small amounts of it are found in foods such as meats, grains, fruits, and vegetables. You can also buy it as a supplement.
haha I get melanin and melatonin cunfused sometimes too.

What is melatonin?

Whatever melanin. Good grief.

We were down in Des Moines once when I was a lad. Dad took a wrong turn, and we ended up in a black neighborhood. They yelled at us and threw rocks at our car. I didn't know why.

Now, years later, after being aware of crime rates statistics, thuggish antics, such as knock-out games, and all the rest, I'd be a fool not to avoid black neighborhoods at night.

My ex had a similar experience once, and when we'd drive through a black neighborhood even in daylight, she would lock her door.

We were down in Des Moines once when I was a lad. Dad took a wrong turn, and we ended up in a black neighborhood. They yelled at us and threw rocks at our car. I didn't know why.

Now, years later, after being aware of crime rates statistics, thuggish antics, such as knock-out games, and all the rest, I'd be a fool not to avoid black neighborhoods at night.

My ex had a similar experience once, and when we'd drive through a black neighborhood even in daylight, she would lock her door.

I was the DD one night leaving a club in D.C. at around 1:30-2:00 in the morning. I took a wrong turn (no GPS at the time) and wound up in a bad part of town. We were at a red light with a convenience store on one corner. So anyways a truck with a bunch of guys in white shirts, face masks, and baseball bats in the bed of the truck pulls up to the convenience store and they all jump out.

I ran the red light and peeled out of there like a lunatic. I saw a prostitute in a big feathery pimp hat and what looked like a gang meeting in a backyard that night too. I have no idea what part of the city it was in.

I blame the culture of poverty, not the melanin (thanks roto :mad:) in their skin.

I was the DD one night leaving a club in D.C. at around 1:30-2:00 in the morning. I took a wrong turn (no GPS at the time) and wound up in a bad part of town. We were at a red light with a convenience store on one corner. So anyways a truck with a bunch of guys in white shirts, face masks, and baseball bats in the bed of the truck pulls up to the convenience store and they all jump out.

I ran the red light and peeled out of there like a lunatic. I saw a prostitute in a big feathery pimp hat and what looked like a gang meeting in a backyard that night too. I have no idea what part of the city it was in.

I blame the culture of poverty, not the melanin (thanks roto :mad:) in their skin.

Poverty causes crime?

"Even Jesse Jackson said a few years ago, “There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” Jesse Jackson fears black youths racism - The Race Card Project

We constantly hear that the racism dialog in America desperately needs more honesty and understanding, so I'm trying to be honest ,and by that, maybe I can learn something from someone and maybe/hopefully someone can learn something from me as well. So my answer to the OP title is yes, to some degree. I would feel unsafe if I were to be walking through black neighborhoods at night, or being surrounded by a group of blacks in certain circumstances. Does that make me a racist? I don't believe it does. Fear is an intelligent trait often times, when rational. The question is do I have an irrational fear. I believe that I do not. When I read stories in the news, look at hard data on crime and consider my own personal experiences, It is clear to me that I'm in a considerably more dangerous situation if I'm around blacks or Latino's, as opposed to other races or another ethnicity. Often times I hear about black people who get angry when they see whites afraid of them. We've all heard the frustration black men express when they talk about white women clutching their purses when they're around blacks. I can see why they're mad, to some degree, because for the most part there's nothing to be afraid of when dealing with blacks and I can see they believe they are being unfairly judged. Some of the fear however is justified. For example many white people, I would imagine, wouldn't think of walking through the projects at night. Also, the reason for the fear is because of the type of behavior blacks have shown. So when nonviolent, law abiding blacks get upset when whites fear them, they should be angry with other blacks and they're behavior for making whites afraid of them. I don't know that's just the way I see it. Am I wrong? Are others willing to admit they're afraid of blacks to a degree as well? I would appreciate other point of views to this OP as well.

geeez another shitting in the pants white person whine

Explain west virginia?
Compare and contrast with say....just the city of detroit, for instance..

I guess I'll start by saying the situations of Detroit and West Virginia over the last 30 years are completely incomparable. Then I'd move on to say that they're CURRENT situations are completely incomparable.

Then maybe I'd say something about density of population, degree of industry collapse, maybe throw in a little government corruption in there...

But naaahhh it's probably just that black people are evil because they've been infected by debilitating brownness OH MY GOSH!

Unless he is black himself.

According to the statistics, a black man has more to fear for his life from a fellow black. It is just a sad commentary that blacks are 13% of the population, but yet consist of about 50% of the homicides...and over 80% of those homicides are committed by blacks. I would like to see more black people become activists within their own communities and find ways to stem such a cultural tragedy. It's easy to sit around and be a victim and blaming a lack of opportunity, but that should be a lesson in self-reliance and not counting on anyone else to look out for them. Life is not fair, and while they're fighting and waiting for their precious social justice, they need to also look inward and strive to protect their children by setting higher expectations for accepting personal responsibility.

According to FBI stats, a white person has a 6 times greater chance of being killed by a white fellow...

Explain west virginia?
Compare and contrast with say....just the city of detroit, for instance..

I guess I'll start by saying the situations of Detroit and West Virginia over the last 30 years are completely incomparable.
Then I'd move on to say that they're CURRENT situations are completely incomparable.
Just saying so doesn't really support the claim.
Got any stats/proof/reasons?

Then maybe I'd say something about density of population, degree of industry collapse, maybe throw in a little government corruption in there...

You can "say" it all you like but without proof it's just empty chatter.

But naaahhh it's probably just that black people are evil because they've been infected by debilitating brownness OH MY GOSH!

Strawman and non responsive.

Forum List

Back