Are You a White Nationalist or Hispanic nationalist or........

I'm an old school American nationalist.

View attachment 310382

I lift my lamp beside the door...

That's not part of the Constitution.
Where did I say it was, Captain Obvious?

People who whip that out often give it the same weight. You've given me little enough reason to believe you meant otherwise.
Lame excuse.

You wanna try again or are you ready to admit you're wrong?
There we go again with the libtard mantra of the decade...."try again..." lmao

Are you crazy or just insane?

Oh no it is you who is insane for thinking I'm insane!!!

(calling names is a liberals idea of debate)

I have to agree with that. I don't know how many times, I have been called something by a stupid lefty, and I challenge them to support their accusation,

and they just call me the same accusation again.

THey literally cant' tell the difference between an insult and a supporting argument.
Don't forget the oft used "try again".

Anything more than yes, no or a grunt confuses the Hell out of them.

Please don't take your cowardice seriously. You rant and wander to dodge and evade. In court life and death is decided with simple questions and answers not long rants. Do you ever wonder why that is?

I doubt that you've ever been in a court-room. I have - many times. And I've spent tens of thousands of dollars of my own money with my own ass on the line fighting for Liberty. The one damn thing I'm not Jack is a coward. But it takes a coward to call people that anonymously on the Internet. Then, again, you bitch about ten paragraphs as being long and you stoop to name calling because your IQ doesn't allow you to answer the questions I have. I don't expect too much from you.

The right is stuck on stupid, being victims to the left via Hegelian Dialectics. In all honesty, the only thing that liberals are good for is urinating on, but the right seems to want to challenge them for their title as being the best liars, cowards, and scumbags. So, what is your excuse?
Even if they aren't on fire?

I'm an old school American nationalist.

View attachment 310382

I lift my lamp beside the door...

That's not part of the Constitution.
Where did I say it was, Captain Obvious?

People who whip that out often give it the same weight. You've given me little enough reason to believe you meant otherwise.
Lame excuse.

You wanna try again or are you ready to admit you're wrong?
There we go again with the libtard mantra of the decade...."try again..." lmao
Not our fault you kids.cant get it right.

THey literally cant' tell the difference between an insult and a supporting argument.
great point!! the left is based in emotion and has no idea what reason looks like. This is why we say liberalism is based in ignorance.

Not our fault you kids.cant get it right.

the left knows in their heart what is right, they just lack the IQ to put the reason into words, but that's ok . Reason is highly over rated especially by liberals who lack the IQ to use it!!

I doubt that you've ever been in a court-room. I have - many times.

Good, then you should know that you're long BS rants are utterly idiotic and meaningless. Imagine 2 lawyers ranting like you do and then asking the jury to make a decision based on the rants!! Totally insane!!

As someone who helps evaluate juries, I can tell not only have you never been involved in a court case, now you have shown that you are not smart enough to be picked for a jury. If you think ten paragraphs are too long, why in the Hell don't you stay on Twitter?

Anything more than yes, no or a grunt confuses the Hell out of them.

Please don't take your cowardice seriously. You rant and wander to dodge and evade. In court life and death is decided with simple questions and answers not long rants. Do you ever wonder why that is?

I doubt that you've ever been in a court-room. I have - many times. And I've spent tens of thousands of dollars of my own money with my own ass on the line fighting for Liberty. The one damn thing I'm not Jack is a coward. But it takes a coward to call people that anonymously on the Internet. Then, again, you bitch about ten paragraphs as being long and you stoop to name calling because your IQ doesn't allow you to answer the questions I have. I don't expect too much from you.

The right is stuck on stupid, being victims to the left via Hegelian Dialectics. In all honesty, the only thing that liberals are good for is urinating on, but the right seems to want to challenge them for their title as being the best liars, cowards, and scumbags. So, what is your excuse?
Even if they aren't on fire?

If they were on fire, it would make a stench. It's best to stand over a bridge and let 'em have it as they go under that bridge. I'm a bit irritated at the moment thinking back to the fact that Nancy Pelosi was more interested in impeaching Trump than addressing this pandemic when she had plenty of warning that it we were not prepared to deal with situations like this. Back to the issue at hand:

Liberals want you to think they believe in equality, but it's repeatedly pointed out that the rich politicians that bombard the airwaves with their phony act of concern over the plight of anyone not White that rings hollow while they live in mansions surrounded by walls.

avoiding the issue for fear Democrats will call you racist? If you avoid the issue you are a Hispanic nationalist by default as cunning and deceitful Democrats use your fear to transform our country into a libcommie Hispanic country.

100% without question I identify as a white nationalist.
Even the filthiest among can’t deny the data...A whiter America is a safer, less criminal, more productive likeminded America.
This is an undeniable fact.
ANYWHERE this nation has become less white has immediately become a dirty, dangerous shithole.
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

avoiding the issue for fear Democrats will call you racist? If you avoid the issue you are a Hispanic nationalist by default as cunning and deceitful Democrats use your fear to transform our country into a libcommie Hispanic country.

100% without question I identify as a white nationalist.
Even the filthiest among can’t deny the data...A whiter America is a safer, less criminal, more productive likeminded America.
This is an undeniable fact.
ANYWHERE this nation has become less white has immediately become a dirty, dangerous shithole.
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

I think that a majority of older Americans that can remember the days of The Lone Ranger, Leave it to Beaver, and Lassie remember a time when Whites actually had a culture that was wholesome, healthy, and productive. It was why the rest of the world wanted to come here. Today, everyone wants to come here for the government freebies and the decadent culture we've become.

Don't misunderstand. I am all for the preservation, protection and advancement of the White race. But, let's face it. The government is a majority of Whites (though many are reverse Oreos) that hate their own racial culture. Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply; use more illegal drugs than any nation on the planet; we have more people in prison than any country on the planet. Stupidity is misdiagnosed as a mental illness. And most of them, a disproportionate amount are... White! This generation of Whites are not the same generation that conquered the shores, built this nation, had discussions in barns, churches and around kitchen tables that culminated with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. They could be. The Whites have rejected their own God, became blind to their history and oblivious to their destiny. Instead of organizing and working toward victory, they are content to peck their keyboards and blame the nonwhites. The reality is, we are encouraging an America that is multicultural by ignoring our own culture. We are creating drug addicts and people whose moral compass is broken. The Whites have become lazy, apathetic, and lethargic to the point that they are living off what's left of the wealth created by the generations before them while the nonwhites take the jobs Whites won't. Until we address our own weaknesses, this discussion is just mental masturbation and goes nowhere.

You had the opportunity to read the facts and extrapolate the question.
[/QUOTE]

translation: I'm a fool and my questions have to be extrapolated because I cant state them simply and am not really interested in communicating or debating.

Wait until you've posted 600 or more responses to the same charges in the same thread to the same poster.
[/QUOTE]

you could post 10,000 times and nobody would understand your long gibberish meandering rants.

Forum List

Back