Are You a White Nationalist or Hispanic nationalist or........

conservatives got punked and subsequently duped into taking up the Democrats pet issue.

Can you tell us what pet issue you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish?

Your inability to read and understand the English language is something I cannot resolve in a tweet.

For 4th time: Can you tell us what "pet issue"( Republicans adopted "pet" Democratic issue) you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish and lying?

conservatives got punked and subsequently duped into taking up the Democrats pet issue.

Can you tell us what pet issue you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish?

Your inability to read and understand the English language is something I cannot resolve in a tweet.

For 4th time: Can you tell us what "pet issue"( Republicans adopted "pet" Democratic issue) you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish and lying?

Dude get a freaking life and read the damn thread. Really. You are embarrassing yourself.

Im not a american. Neither nationalist. Nor fully white european. But being unbiased and objective without a clear white majority america wont be truly america anymore.

Im not a american. Neither nationalist. Nor fully white european. But being unbiased and objective without a clear white majority america wont be truly america anymore.

I agree with you 100 percent. America has a culture that was based on race and religion. Most of the rest of the world is homogeneous. For some strange, bizarre reason many think America should be a multicultural country. It hasn't worked, it isn't working, and it will end in disaster. I really don't know how "white" you have to be in order to accept America's cultural heritage, but when viewed from its proper context, it is a people worth preserving - even when the current generation seems to testify against that proposition.

Dude get a freaking life and read the damn thread. Really. You are embarrassing yourself.

For 5th time: Can you tell us what "pet issue"( Republicans adopted "pet" Democratic issue) you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish and lying?

For 5th time: Can you tell us what "pet issue"( Republicans adopted "pet" Democratic issue) you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish and lying?

First off, you aren't going to get me to do your work for you by accusing me of lying. That's part 1. IF there is a liar between us, you will meet him in your mirror. Part 2, if you don't know how to use your computer to access links, act like a human being and we can walk you through it. Part 3 - If you would read the damn thread, I asked YOU specific questions and I've repeated in previous responses which posts you will find those questions in (making YOU the liar here.) Part 4 - If all of this is too long to read, take your ass back to Twitter as this is a discussion board and if ten or twelve paragraphs are too much for you to read, then you are not smart enough to be on this board.

First off, you aren't going to get me to do your work for you by accusing me of lying. That's part 1. IF there is a liar between us, you will meet him in your mirror. Part 2, if you don't know how to use your computer to access links, act like a human being and we can walk you through it. Part 3 - If you would read the damn thread, I asked YOU specific questions and I've repeated in previous responses which posts you will find those questions in (making YOU the liar here.) Part 4 - If all of this is too long to read, take your ass back to Twitter as this is a discussion board and if ten or twelve paragraphs are too much for you to read, then you are not smart enough to be on this board.

For 7th time: Can you tell us what "pet issue"[ Republicans adopted "pet" Democratic issue? ] you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish and lying?

For 7th time: Can you tell us what "pet issue"[ Republicans adopted "pet" Democratic issue? ] you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish and lying?

For 8th time: Can you tell us what "pet issue"[ Republicans adopted a "pet" Democratic issue? ] you're talking about or is this more of your insane gibberish and lying?

Forum List

Back