Are You a White Nationalist or Hispanic nationalist or........

It's just that this isn't a debate forum.
You like discussions because that would enable your long worthless idiotic rants and encourage others to do the same. Democracy is debate not a discussion. You don't want to persuade anybody of anything because you're too in love with the sounds of your own ranting. Any bum in Central Park with a mental problem can rant or discuss politics all day!!

the conservatives haven't figured out how to police themselves.

sure they have. SCOTUS picks, enhanced military, capitalism, Christianity, pro family, tax cuts. Far far more conservative than liberals. Now do you understand?

That American Bar Association vets all nominees. And, just on immigration alone, the conservatives have spent TRILLIONS while promising to save billions. In the process, they created the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security, a Constitution Free Zone, took a giant shit on Christianity, and are promoting the enforcement of laws passed by Democrats. The conservatives introduced the so - called "Patriot Act," the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify (which saved the war the old guard was winning to get the 16th Amendment repealed and get rid of the IRS.) Under the new breed of conservatives, you have 24 / 7 / 365 monitoring of all the citizenry, womb to the tomb surveillance, a National ID system that puts Hitler's tattoo idea to shame and they complain that everybody who comes to America isn't subject to an unconstitutional Amendment that was taken from a plank out of the Communist Manifesto. Now, do YOU understand or is one paragraph too much for you?

You like discussions because that would enable your long worthless idiotic rants and encourage others to do the same. Democracy is debate not a discussion. You don't want to persuade anybody of anything because you're too in love with the sounds of your own ranting. Any bum in Central Park with a mental problem can rant or discuss politics all day!!

If you don't like discussions, why are you on this board? When I debate, I do so in a debate forum where a moderator, not some self appointed (fill in the blanks) like you is declaring themselves a winner because their narcissism don't let them figure it out. If twelve paragraphs baffle you, then you aren't capable of debate. You lost this one before it started. Name calling was an automatic loss for you - and you went first. With any debate now over, all you can do is take an ass whipping.

If you don't like discussions, why are you on this board?
on this board I see liberals and conservatives debating everywhere and you ranting to the tune of what you imagine is your lovely gibberish. Here's a good example:

"The right is stuck on stupid, being victims to the left via Hegelian Dialectics."

You could be in Central Park petting the pigeons with that one and fit in nicely.

Last edited:
The American Bar Association is the most liberal organization in the United States of America. If you get their seal of approval, you are not a constitutionalist - maybe a new breed of "conservative," but damn sure not what the framers would consider an American.

??????? So?????? Trumps nominees are hated by Democrats because they are conservative. And now you know it too.

Last edited:
And, just on immigration alone, the conservatives have spent TRILLIONS while promising to save billions.

Trump got elected to build a wall and Democrats want open borders! Do you have any idea what your position is on this???

I was in that fight long before you had an inkling. We visited this already. If you will look at the top right of every reply, there is a number. These posts are in chronological order.

In post numbers 74, 76, 81, 82 and 87 (Where I ask you a question you claim was never asked) and in post # 90 we see exactly which side wanted the wall before conservatives got punked and subsequently duped into taking up the Democrats pet issue. You never clicked on the links in post #90 and accessed the evidence proving that you're blowing smoke. I dare you to put your cursor over those two links, click them and try to finish the discussion civilly. Can't do it can you? Can't explain it, can you?

If you don't like discussions, why are you on this board? When I debate, I do so in a debate forum where a moderator, not some self appointed (fill in the blanks) like you is declaring themselves a winner because their narcissism don't let them figure it out. If twelve paragraphs baffle you, then you aren't capable of debate. You lost this one before it started. Name calling was an automatic loss for you - and you went first. With any debate now over, all you can do is take an ass whipping.
And, just on immigration alone, the conservatives have spent TRILLIONS while promising to save billions.

Trump got elected to build a wall and Democrats want open borders! Do you have any idea what your position is on this???

I was in that fight long before you had an inkling. We visited this already. If you will look at the top right of every reply, there is a number. These posts are in chronological order.

In post numbers 74, 76, 81, 82 and 87 (Where I ask you a question you claim was never asked) and in post # 90 we see exactly which side wanted the wall before conservatives got punked and subsequently duped into taking up the Democrats pet issue. You never clicked on the links in post #90 and accessed the evidence proving that you're blowing smoke. I dare you to put your cursor over those two links, click them and try to finish the discussion civilly. Can't do it can you? Can't explain it, can you?

Trump wants wall, Dims want open borders. Do you know what your position is????? You will be held in contempt of court if you dodge and evade.

on this board I see liberals and conservatives debating everywhere and you ranting to the tune of what you imagine is your lovely gibberish. Here's a good example:

"The right is stuck on stupid, being victims to the left via Hegelian Dialectics."

You could be in Central Park petting the pigeons with that one and fit in nicely.

Access post # 90 and there are no debates on this forum. Point to ONE and show me where it is moderated and impartial judges determine who won. Show it to me. You know why you can't? While you are calling me a liar, you are proving yourself to be an idiot. This is not a debate forum.

Trump wants wall, Dims want open borders. Do you know what your position is?????

Trump is a liberal Democrat that ran as a Republican. See post #90 and access the freaking links already. You cannot "debate" this because you don't have any facts. I'm proving my point straight out of the mouths of liberals and conservatives... and PRESIDENTS AT THAT!!! See post # 90

Trump is a liberal Democrat that ran as a Republican. See post #90 and access the freaking links already. You cannot "debate" this because you don't have any facts. I'm proving my point straight out of the mouths of liberals and conservatives... and PRESIDENTS AT THAT!!! See post # 90

yes yes!!! See posts and web sites that prove I won!!!!!! Embarrassing!!!

Access post # 90 and there are no debates on this forum.
Definition of debate
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a contention by words or argumentsOur polite chat about politics became a heated debate.

Embarrassing?

Sir, YOU called me a liar after I specifically asked YOU a question. At that point you lost any debate.

A discussion is not a freaking tweet and if you think ten or twelve paragraphs are too long to read, you couldn't keep up with me in a debate. Maybe 35 years ago when you were in your 30s you MIGHT be able to keep up if you could read, but if ten or twelve paragraphs are too much for you now, take some Prevagen and move aside. Hell, you didn't even access those two links that refute what you're claiming - and out of the mouths of Democrat AND Republicans... PRESIDENTS AT THAT !!!

Read the highlighted posts; I haven't been shy about what I believe.

Access post # 90 and there are no debates on this forum. Point to ONE and show me where it is moderated and impartial judges determine who won. Show it to me. You know why you can't? While you are calling me a liar, you are proving yourself to be an idiot. This is not a debate forum.

I have no interest in negotiating a wall of youtube posts. Point out which serve your contentions.

I have no interest in negotiating a wall of youtube posts. Point out which serve your contentions.

If you have no interest in looking at evidence, then you cannot have a valid opinion about any discussion I might be in. I think between both videos, you're looking at under six minutes.

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18: 13

Forum List

Back