Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

Right you are Grendelyn.

GIA:
Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell

Thanks for showing us all with your belief in hell just how much of a fool you are.

All literalists and those who read myths literally are fools. That would include you.

You are still in the Dark Age and Inquisition mode your forbearers were responsible for. Repent or remain a fool. Your choice.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

A fun view and an equally fun read about him on Wikipedia but I'm still left wondering where Spong's comments sprang from . . . simply put, where's his proof as to what he claims to be true? Although in all likelihood Abraham was a schizophrenic, at least he thought he was communicating with God . . . Spong gives us even less of a story to believe in by giving us absolutely nothing. ~ Susan

LOL.

And you have proof of hell or of anything else you believe about Christianity. How droll. Pathetic that is.

Regards
DL

I'm an atheist and don't believe anything about Christianity for the simple reason that there is no proof about its claims other than the bible which is no proof at all. What is really "pathetic" and "droll" is the fact that your claims and Spong's are just like those of Christianity . . . they carry no proof whatsoever and therefore, because of this, are totally worthless. ~ Susan
PS Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I ask you again, please . . . where's your proof or are both Spong and you talking out of your caboose?

Right you are Grendelyn.

GIA:
Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell

Thanks for showing us all with your belief in hell just how much of a fool you are.

All literalists and those who read myths literally are fools. That would include you.

You are still in the Dark Age and Inquisition mode your forbearers were responsible for. Repent or remain a fool. Your choice.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

A fun view and an equally fun read about him on Wikipedia but I'm still left wondering where Spong's comments sprang from . . . simply put, where's his proof as to what he claims to be true? Although in all likelihood Abraham was a schizophrenic, at least he thought he was communicating with God . . . Spong gives us even less of a story to believe in by giving us absolutely nothing. ~ Susan

LOL.

And you have proof of hell or of anything else you believe about Christianity. How droll. Pathetic that is.

Regards
DL

I'm an atheist and don't believe anything about Christianity for the simple reason that there is no proof about its claims other than the bible which is no proof at all. What is really "pathetic" and "droll" is the fact that your claims and Spong's are just like those of Christianity . . . they carry no proof whatsoever and therefore, because of this, are totally worthless. ~ Susan
PS Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I ask you again, please . . . where's your proof or are both Spong and you talking out of your caboose?

I do not discuss logical fallacies.

Atheists and I generally have the same morality which is superior to most Christians and that is what is important to me.

I will not bother arguing myth with you. Find a Christian and do your thing with him. We are on the same basic page.

Regards
DL

No to what, fool?
Learn how to communicate.

Regards
DL

It doesn't require a lot of words to communicate. You asked a question, I answered it. In fact, you asked five questions and my answer covers all of them. Why do you require more?

You answered like a fool would and no cannot answer all the question. You not recognizing that shows how much of a fool you are even after a second look.

Regards
DL

What part of "no" did you not understand? Perhaps I can help you understand.

Will you be God’s master or slave?

Help us all understand how no to this question makes any sense at all without a further explanation.

Regards
DL

That's an easy one. The answer is neither. And the explaination is this. I am His child. For eternaity. Child of the Most High. Co-heir with Christ. Is Christ God's master or slave?

No to what, fool?
Learn how to communicate.

Regards
DL

It doesn't require a lot of words to communicate. You asked a question, I answered it. In fact, you asked five questions and my answer covers all of them. Why do you require more?

You answered like a fool would and no cannot answer all the question. You not recognizing that shows how much of a fool you are even after a second look.

Regards
DL

What part of "no" did you not understand? Perhaps I can help you understand.

Will you be God’s master or slave?

Help us all understand how no to this question makes any sense at all without a further explanation.

Regards
DL

That's an easy one. The answer is neither. And the explaination is this. I am His child. For eternaity. Child of the Most High. Co-heir with Christ. Is Christ God's master or slave?

Jesus is God's master. He sit's at the right hand. The control hand.

Are you God's master or slave?

Regards
DL

The direction of this thread is angering Zeus.

Good. I hope he kicks the Christian God into hell where he belongs for his crimes against humanity.

Regards
DL
He ain't too impressed with the Mooslim god, the leader of the Islamic death cult.

Wow. It takes a brave man to call Allah, a prick of a God, a prick.

Are words as offensive as a cartoon? I hope so.

Regards
DL
I wasn't being offensive. Islam IS a death cult.

The direction of this thread is angering Zeus.

Good. I hope he kicks the Christian God into hell where he belongs for his crimes against humanity.

Regards
DL
He ain't too impressed with the Mooslim god, the leader of the Islamic death cult.

Wow. It takes a brave man to call Allah, a prick of a God, a prick.

Are words as offensive as a cartoon? I hope so.

Regards
DL
I wasn't being offensive. Islam IS a death cult.

No argument but what we say should and is offensive to the right wing literalist Muslims.

As it should be. After all, one insults purposely in order to startle the listener to a reaction and, hopefully, thought and repentance for following a prick of a God.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back