Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

God has always seen us as his children. We are all children of God.

Remember that God lets Jesus take control at his right hand. If you are a child of God then your birthright is Godliness. As Jesus says, the kingdom of God is both within you and outside of you. Just as your child cannot help but be like and emulate you, we cannot help but be Godlike as we follow our Godly mentor who dwells within us. Knowing this makes it easier for us to understand why and how we created the Gods we know and continue to create as we evolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

I am a God WIP, (work in progress), and so are you. I am not saying you and I are the traditional miracle working God who may have never existed. I am saying that the only God you can ever know is the good we find within ourselves. It's the God of the Conscience, or the God of right over wrong. That is quite different from me or someone thinking they are the traditional creator God, or thinking that they are more than anyone else. Jesus would define this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s divine council by embracing his own Christ mind. Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Think of yourself as a member of God’s Divine Council.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you. [Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."
------------------

The logic and common sense of you being a God is quite simple if you look into yourself. Something most do not do as they have been duped into thinking that God is a miracle working God that they can somehow know only through a church. Speculation is all we can put for what God and his attributes are and we have to base what we know of God by what we are. That is why religions give God only human attributes except for miracle working. Many have yet to put away that childish notion.

As above so below.

As a parent, you will want your child to be as good as or exceed whatever you are. This is natural for any human parent and since we are in God’s mental image, God would be subject to the same desires. Christians and others in the Abrahamic faiths think this Godly position to be egotistical yet it is firmly rooted in Judaism with their Divine Council and with logic of what a parent would want.

I ask you what Jesus asks us in scriptures. Have ye forgotten that ye are a God?

Can you accept your Godly birth-rite or will you remain in poverty?

Can you see that the only God fit to rule men is a man?

Can you see that that is all we have ever had as a God as God’s will has always been expressed by a man?

Regards
DL

The bible says the following.

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

The bible says the following.

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

We are definitely our own. We are free willed humans.

If that Holy Ghost is in us, then it is ours and no longer God's. It is our gift and God is not an indian giver.

That is how and why we can all become brethren to Jesus.

Please view these. Especially the words from Jesus that Allen Watts quotes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

Sorry :eusa_hand:

You can't have it both ways - either The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah and The New Testament is indeed God and Jesus is the redemption of humanity or it's fiction.

One has two and only two choices regarding belief in those classic, ancient Arab stories: Fact or Fiction.

No to what, fool?
Learn how to communicate.

Regards
DL

Offhand, I'd say that when applying your theory of becoming a God to yourself that it (the theory) needs a little work or then again, perhaps it's Christ like to call others fools :) <ducking> ~ Susan
PS Perhaps, too, the 'Devil' made you do it?

I call them as I see them.

God hated some even in the womb. I wait till they come out and say foolish things.

I would rather recognize fools as fools instead of being one.

Regards
DL

Right you are Grendelyn.

GIA:
Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell

Thanks for showing us all with your belief in hell just how much of a fool you are.

All literalists and those who read myths literally are fools. That would include you.

You are still in the Dark Age and Inquisition mode your forbearers were responsible for. Repent or remain a fool. Your choice.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No to what, fool?

Regards
DL

It doesn't require a lot of words to communicate. You asked a question, I answered it. In fact, you asked five questions and my answer covers all of them. Why do you require more?

You answered like a fool would and no cannot answer all the question. You not recognizing that shows how much of a fool you are even after a second look.

Regards
DL

Sorry :eusa_hand:

You can't have it both ways - either The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah and The New Testament is indeed God and Jesus is the redemption of humanity or it's fiction.

One has two and only two choices regarding belief in those classic, ancient Arab stories: Fact or Fiction.

I see all scriptures and Gods as myths with messages. Those messages are lost to those who read myths literally.

Regards
DL

No to what, fool?

Regards
DL

It doesn't require a lot of words to communicate. You asked a question, I answered it. In fact, you asked five questions and my answer covers all of them. Why do you require more?

You answered like a fool would and no cannot answer all the question. You not recognizing that shows how much of a fool you are even after a second look.

Regards
DL

What part of "no" did you not understand? Perhaps I can help you understand.

No to what, fool?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Will you be God’s master or slave?

Help us all understand how no to this question makes any sense at all without a further explanation.

Regards
DL

Right you are Grendelyn.

GIA:
Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell

Thanks for showing us all with your belief in hell just how much of a fool you are.

All literalists and those who read myths literally are fools. That would include you.

You are still in the Dark Age and Inquisition mode your forbearers were responsible for. Repent or remain a fool. Your choice.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

A fun view and an equally fun read about him on Wikipedia but I'm still left wondering where Spong's comments sprang from . . . simply put, where's his proof as to what he claims to be true? Although in all likelihood Abraham was a schizophrenic, at least he thought he was communicating with God . . . Spong gives us even less of a story to believe in by giving us absolutely nothing. ~ Susan

No to what, fool?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Help us all understand how no to this question makes any sense at all without a further explanation.

Regards
DL

Neither. This is a word which applies the "no" to both issues at once, but still means "no". The question itself implies there are only the two choices, to which I also respond "no". It also suggests that those are two choices which are available to us, to which I again respond "no".

Did that help or do you want to hit each question in turn?

Right you are Grendelyn.

GIA:

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

A fun view and an equally fun read about him on Wikipedia but I'm still left wondering where Spong's comments sprang from . . . simply put, where's his proof as to what he claims to be true? Although in all likelihood Abraham was a schizophrenic, at least he thought he was communicating with God . . . Spong gives us even less of a story to believe in by giving us absolutely nothing. ~ Susan

LOL.

And you have proof of hell or of anything else you believe about Christianity. How droll. Pathetic that is.

Regards
DL

No to what, fool?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Neither. This is a word which applies the "no" to both issues at once, but still means "no". The question itself implies there are only the two choices, to which I also respond "no". It also suggests that those are two choices which are available to us, to which I again respond "no".

No.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No.

Regards
DL

Glad I could help.

Forum List

Back