CDZ Are we teaching our children the right things?

Crime rate in the United States, particularly Violent Crime, is back down to the rates of the 1960s.

If you turn off the television, which is anecdotal, and examine the actual statistics which tell the clearer picture, youd see that hyper partisan world is a skewed picture of actual, every day life in America.

Better but worse News, is that these crime rates shrunk to these levels in SPITE of there being way more Neighborhoods now that we'd classify as Low income ghettos.

Americans are just less violent over time....a trend which follows in direct correlation to becoming more inclusive of other races, sexual orientations and cultures.

Crime rate in the United States, particularly Violent Crime, is back down to the rates of the 1960s.

If you turn off the television, which is anecdotal, and examine the actual statistics which tell the clearer picture, youd see that hyper partisan world is a skewed picture of actual, every day life in America.

Better but worse News, is that these crime rates shrunk to these levels in SPITE of there being way more Neighborhoods now that we'd classify as Low income ghettos.

Americans are just less violent over time....a trend which follows in direct correlation to becoming more inclusive of other races, sexual orientations and cultures.

At no time in human history has there been so much slavery or drug use.

So how can the violent crime be so low?

Good think Hillary still leads Trump in the polls.

I know, maybe the human traffickers are tender hearted.

At no time in human history has there been so much slavery or drug use.

So how can the violent crime be so low?

Good think Hillary still leads Trump in the polls.
Based on what? And where, exactly? And if YOU, average joe citizen are aware of it....how is it not caught and calculated into the Law Enforcement statistics but somehow youre extrapolating it from something? Are you omniscient??

Drugs and slavery are an issue.

Having issues is never going to disappear.

But per capita, its safer to go outside now than in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

We are teaching our kids correctly:

FT_19.01.03_CrimeTrends1.png

Well, I don't see much listening being practiced by either end of the spectrum.

Right now, we're doing little more than firing talking points back and forth.

Time usually spent listening and considering is now used for formulating the next attack.

I get what you're saying, and you're %100 right.

But why should I listen to someone who is trying to compel me to rejoin a side I figured out lied it's ass off in order to get me to join in the first place when I was young? I've heard everything they have to say, I used to believe it. Facts proved it wrong. Why waste time listening to people I know are either lying, or too stupid to know they're repeating lies?

There are still a few things I agree need to be done, like legalizing pot and ending the prosecution based drug war in favor of a rehabilitation program NOT RUN BY GOVERNMENT (so that we get results).
Well, things are so bad now that we'd just have to take it step by step. Little conversations, tiny steps, y'know?

I would just hate to see that we've raised a generation of kids who refuse to communicate with people who don't think just like they do. It would be like passing on a bad virus.
Mac - we used to segregate based on race, sex and ethnicity.

We are talking about BY LAW, not what some folks banter about on twitter.

Hell, even the Irish were treated as "the other" at one point and discriminated against here in America.

We are the strongest and most inclusive of "the other" as a whole then weve ever been in our Country's own history...ESPECIALLY in the eyes of our Law.

There are pockets of bigots and partisans - and always will be.

But compared to our past, we are fuckin Saints.

lol they literally burned actual real life HUMAN BEINGS at the Stake, mandated by LAW.

Most kids today have no idea about forced bussing, Jim Crow laws, or even the term segregation. All courtesy of conservatives

Statistics are important when confronting reality because they prevent Johnny Libtard or Larry Conservatard (sic) from over-dosing on their favorite news sources and screaming about their developing of a dystopian, apocolyptic view of the world...

We have ways to render their testimony as either factually accurate, hyperbole or an outright lie altogether.

Empirical data states that in spite of its woes and political differences, and in spite of the infuriation that the 24/7 news cycle creates....

The VAST majority of Americans that go outside and function within society are doing so in a Historically safe era.

Time usually spent listening and considering is now used for formulating the next attack.

But why should I listen to someone who is trying to compel me to rejoin a side I figured out lied it's ass off in order to get me to join in the first place when I was young? I've heard everything they have to say, I used to believe it. Facts proved it wrong. Why waste time listening to people I know are either lying, or too stupid to know they're repeating lies?

There are still a few things I agree need to be done, like legalizing pot and ending the prosecution based drug war in favor of a rehabilitation program NOT RUN BY GOVERNMENT (so that we get results).
Well, things are so bad now that we'd just have to take it step by step. Little conversations, tiny steps, y'know?

I would just hate to see that we've raised a generation of kids who refuse to communicate with people who don't think just like they do. It would be like passing on a bad virus.
Mac - we used to segregate based on race, sex and ethnicity.

We are talking about BY LAW, not what some folks banter about on twitter.

Hell, even the Irish were treated as "the other" at one point and discriminated against here in America.

We are the strongest and most inclusive of "the other" as a whole then weve ever been in our Country's own history...ESPECIALLY in the eyes of our Law.

There are pockets of bigots and partisans - and always will be.

But compared to our past, we are fuckin Saints.

lol they literally burned actual real life HUMAN BEINGS at the Stake, mandated by LAW.

Most kids today have no idea about forced bussing, Jim Crow laws, or even the term segregation. All courtesy of conservatives
The fear mongering that the media creates works on the recluses who either dont go outside much, or do but live in echo chambers.

The communities I visit are doing really well ~ baseball seasons are pressing forward as they always have.

I do the same thing my father did.

Let them think for themselves.

Imagine his disgust when I was a a commie in my late teens, (except for the gun issue).

Once I got out on my own and started to question where %25 of my paycheck went before I could cash it, I started to accept the fact I might be wrong and did a little reading.

I've been a borderline Anarchist since then, and I only accept government because obviously more people than not need to be led and will fight to be governed, and some even demand to be cared for. I'm way more "right wing" than he is.

I don't worry if my kids join trendy leftist stupidity while they're young and impressionable. They will learn on their own. They have functioning frontal lobes and solve problems by themselves.

Can you point to a country that has the size of government that you advocate for so we can judge its success.

Well, probably because Democrats were responsible for slavery and keep blacks in the inner cities for a 'slave' voting block. Conservatives don't do that shit.

I would just hate to see that we've raised a generation of kids who refuse to communicate with people who don't think just like they do.

Leftists are not interested in conversations, nor should we be.

For people who censor you on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and shout you down a Universities across the country, what other conclusion can you draw?

No, these people just need to be defeated is all.
Is that a good philosophy to pass on to future generations?

Can't our kids learn by communicating with people with opposing views?

upload_2019-1-30_22-54-27.jpeg

Is there any communication worth considering when anything you say to a progressive is taken to be racist, bigoted, or not politically correct by their mindset (which leads back to them calling a person bigoted or an idiot or some such)?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Well, probably because Democrats were responsible for slavery and keep blacks in the inner cities for a 'slave' voting block. Conservatives don't do that shit.

Democrats were once conservatives and did most of the stuff I discussed above
Now the Republicans are.
You're simply ignorant.

Obviously they're not allowed to. What happens when a kid wears a MAGA hat in DC with a smirk on his face? He can't even TALK without behind demonized on national TV.

Did any of those kids communicate with pro-choice people on their trip to yell about abortion?

Now the Republicans are.
You're simply ignorant.

Democrats were slavers and were the main membership of the KKK. When Republicans shown the light of truth on them and 'outed' their bigotry, they pretended to change. All they did is keep the slaves on the plantation by giving them welfare for votes. Most Democrats are racist. All they think about is skin color, 'culture', nationality and sex. They are the very first ones to point out a person's skin color as indicative of what that person thinks. Even wearing the wrong hat can get one in trouble with the leftist Democrats and their sycophant leftist media.

Now the Republicans are.
You're simply ignorant.

Democrats were slavers and were the main membership of the KKK. When Republicans shown the light of truth on them and 'outed' their bigotry, they pretended to change. All they did is keep the slaves on the plantation by giving them welfare for votes. Most Democrats are racist. All they think about is skin color, 'culture', nationality and sex. They are the very first ones to point out a person's skin color as indicative of what that person thinks. Even wearing the wrong hat can get one in trouble with the leftist Democrats and their sycophant leftist media.

Wow, you're all day stupid.

Children are certainly being taught the right and left things. Children have rarely been taught correctly. That was excusable in the past; we didn't know enough to teach correctly. We no longer have that excuse. We know more today about how the mind functions, how linguistics affect thought, how the universe works. These, taught properly, would go far to help children integrate their individual being into the order of things.
Instead, we keep teaching right, and left.

As this country becomes more and more polarized, is this infecting our children too?

Should we be teaching them to shun and avoid people who don't think like we do?

Seems to me that young people should always be curious and open to new ideas. The only way to do that is by communicating with people face to face, in real life.

Is that what we're doing, or would this now be considered a bad idea?

I raised a young person who, for some reason I can't fathom, is much more open and stable than I ever was.

Kids have a way of taking what little we give them and building something great out of it. Just trust them.

I raised a young person who, for some reason I can't fathom, is much more open and stable than I ever was.

Kids have a way of taking what little we give them and building something great out of it. Just trust them.

I dunno, The Hitler Youth comes to mind. Kids are malleable and more open to new ideas. That's what makes them great! It's also what can cause them to be evil. (not commenting on you personally fncceo) your post got me to thinking.

Obviously they're not allowed to. What happens when a kid wears a MAGA hat in DC with a smirk on his face? He can't even TALK without behind demonized on national TV.

Did any of those kids communicate with pro-choice people on their trip to yell about abortion?

why would anybody let such filthy psychotic murdering slime near children???

Forum List

Back