Are we more likely to be killed by an illegal/anchor baby or an AR-15?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Since Democrats seem to be super concerned about AR-15ā€™s I canā€™t help but wonder why they wouldnā€™t be concerned about growing a murderous population among us?
Have Mexicrats even considered this?
Do they realize why nobody sane can take them serious?

Last edited:
If you want to make a point, you ought to avoid looking like an idiot in your headline. An Anchor Baby is, by definition, a U.S. citizen (i.e., "legal"). There is no such thing as an "illegal/anchor baby."

If you want to make a point, you ought to avoid looking like an idiot in your headline. An Anchor Baby is, by definition, a U.S. citizen (i.e., "legal"). There is no such thing as an "illegal/anchor baby."

Sane people working with an iQ know that a foward slash placed between two words replaces the word ā€˜orā€™. You OldLady and EvilEyeFleegle all need to pull your heads from your asses. Further, while anchor babies may be a US Citizens...they are citizens by way of federal criminality and illegal means.
If elected politicians were doing their fucking jobs neither the illegal or the anchor baby would be here killing Americans. Get it now Gustavo? See the point?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back