When you hate something can you be trusted to care for it?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
The bed wetters are desperate to take power back this year and turn the country back on to a path of stagnation malaise and decline. They're drooling over the prospect of destroying the border, taking our guns, submitting to UN control and wiping out entire industries. They're in the streets of some of our cities setting fires and trying to destroy court houses and police depts. They burn flags, attack patriots of all types, and murder police officers.

One can only conclude they HATE AMERICA.

They openly tell us they do when you talk to them in the streets. They believe the country was built on slave labor, that they're oppressed because people don't care about their feelings or asinine multiple gender nonsense, and reject their asinine "solutions" to a MMGW "problem" that is nothing more than a hoax. They tear down statues of our most revered founders and war heroes, they deface memorials to ordinary men who did extraordinary shit while under fire from the nazis they tell us we are. Why on earth would we allow these treasonous pieces of shit to pick the leader of this country?

Under what circumstance would you leave your child in the care of someone who has a history of child abuse? Under what condition would you leave an arsonist to watch your house for a weekend? Every effort must be made to keep these people from winning. There is no place left for us to go, and we like it here. The bed wetters can go to places that already have some degree of regressive marxism established already. There's a full blown Orwellian Dystopia in North Korea. There's a formerly wealthy country swirling down a Trotsky Toilet in Venezuela, there's the "paradise" of a failed soviet style shit hole in Cuba. These leftist assholes have plenty of places to go. They need to be sent there.

• Banned
I've been thinking Pete; since the courthouses, school, etc... have been on covid break shouldn't we all be getting a property tax break?
They're still getting paid. Although I agree that the budget for schools should be slashed to fund the skeletal necessities and the funding sent to parents in order to facilitate home/private education.

As far as I'm concerned we could never again open up these places.

I've been thinking Pete; since the courthouses, school, etc... have been on covid break shouldn't we all be getting a property tax break?
They're still getting paid. Although I agree that the budget for schools should be slashed to fund the skeletal necessities and the funding sent to parents in order to facilitate home/private education.

As far as I'm concerned we could never again open up these places.

I agree.

Counties especially rape people for owning rental property. It's not the landlords, it's the greedy municipalities that triple the property tax if people rent a place.
This is why the cost of housing vs. income is way off and more inflated than when I was younger.
The government makes more than the owner, and that is definitely wrong, and it will have to change soon, or they'll be in a world of hurt.

Counties especially rape people for owning rental property. It's not the landlords, it's the greedy municipalities that triple the property tax if people rent a place.
This is why the cost of housing vs. income is way off and more inflated than when I was younger.
The government makes more than the owner, and that is definitely wrong, and it will have to change soon, or they'll be in a world of hurt.
It didn't take me long to determine rentals were not worth having after the property tax man took more than 50% profit.

Forum List

Back