Are we going to be wearing masks forever?

I haven't worn one yet; a lot of people do still now that it's only voluntary in my county.

Whether people will go on and on this way is a good question. It's partly a question of public pressure, fashion. I don't intend to talk at any length to people wearing face diapers over their face. I think it's like taking off gloves to shake hands, or getting off one's horse to talk. I remember when I used to ride a lot ------- I did get off to talk to a friend. If people were being shirty for any reason I stayed on the horse and once I let the rather large horse move forward a little so the woman had to back off. That was fun.

I think this mask thing can go under that rule, that it's rude. Also dubious: who is this character talking at me? Could I identify him to the police afterward? And what did he say (mumble, mumble), and is he smiling or scowling? Naaaaaaaah, pushback needed. People want to talk to me they'll have to take off the stupid mask.

It's okay if you all keep wearing it while posting here ----------------------------- :oops:

why even bring this up.... there is no contraversy over the flu shot.
No one cares if you get one or not If you think it helps protect you then go for it. Too bad you paranoid hypochondriacs don;t feel the same way about the kung flu vaccine

Because of what you said about the flu shot I would presume. Post #115 if you got off track.

Yea...some time after enough people get vaccinated

By the way "most places" DON'T mandate "them"

and three quarters of a million dead is NOT an exaggeration. It's FACT
The vaccination rates don't have a thing to do with anything. That's pure fantasy. A side issue at best.
None of the Vaccines have any numbers concerning protection against infection... only disease. It's an important distinction. One people keep assuming they know.

It will be at the end of next year at the earliest for those numbers to even begin to show if at all.

So most of the illegal Federal vaccine mandates are moving forward without any science to support them. Even if there was supporting science the mandates are still illegal. Don't they understand "MY body MY Choice"?

Then the idiotic antivaxxers who swear they are pumping people up with cyanide and killing everyone who gets vaccinated and are currently on their third round of Covid.

So guess what?

Masks and quarantines and crappy conditions are going to be around for a while yet....more variants will come out of India, Africa, and South America because of their fear of vaccines and poor sanitation.

The vaccination rates don't have a thing to do with anything. That's pure fantasy. A side issue at best.
None of the Vaccines have any numbers concerning protection against infection... only disease. It's an important distinction. One people keep assuming they know.

It will be at the end of next year at the earliest for those numbers to even begin to show if at all.

So most of the illegal Federal vaccine mandates are moving forward without any science to support them. Even if there was supporting science the mandates are still illegal. Don't they understand "MY body MY Choice"?

Then the idiotic antivaxxers who swear they are pumping people up with cyanide and killing everyone who gets vaccinated and are currently on their third round of Covid.

So guess what?

Masks and quarantines and crappy conditions are going to be around for a while yet....more variants will come out of India, Africa, and South America because of their fear of vaccines and poor sanitation.
Have you noticed that you talk out of both sides of your mouth?

What? Vaccination rates that demonstrate areas of high vaccination have less spread of the virus don't demonstrate anything? Or you just have nothing to offer in defense?

Have you noticed that you talk out of both sides of your mouth?
When neither "side" is talking with any level of intelligence they both get blasted with the truth.
It's that forgotten thingy that people really want instead of rhetoric.
I'm an A-political person. I don't have a side except for the truth. (Because both sides are usually lying or deliberately ignoring the truths)

1634742148693.png

When neither "side" is talking with any level of intelligence they both get blasted with the truth.
It's that forgotten thingy that people really want instead of rhetoric.
I'm an A-political person. I don't have a side except for the truth. (Because both sides are usually lying or deliberately ignoring the truths)
People like you who talk out of both sides of their mouths only add to the problem.

What lies are you referring to in terms of those who are not anti-mask and anti-vax?

It's NOT a "both sides" issue. Again. 750,000 people have died from this horror. That's FACT

People like you who talk out of both sides of their mouths only add to the problem.

What lies are you referring to in terms of those who are not anti-mask and anti-vax?

It's NOT a "both sides" issue. Again. 750,000 people have died from this horror. That's FACT
Actually that number is incorrect.
It's not stated correctly and is likely highly politicized. There's those who die directly infected and then those who die from resulting infections or damage from the virus. Currently the number you have cited addressed none of those things and reports are being fudged in both fashions....some reporting high and some the low...

So until the true numbers are stated correctly and filtered correctly we don't really know anything. We don't have the permanent disability or temporary damages numbers either. I'm not saying that the virus isn't serious...it is. But that both sides are lying about anything and everything to push their particular agenda. And until the fake science reports stop...we aren't going to get anywhere.

When you alleviate yourself from the Prog dominated media, it clears the mind up a bit. Under Trump there was a Covid tote board with all of the so called destruction going one. numbers growing for every reason the TV screen. No it is a miracle. No tote boards at all. Just one of the shill propaganda outlet agendas. In all of the lies over the years, you just though that everyone would fall in line like you. There are many pizzed off people who are never going to forgive you and others no matter what happens.

I haven't worn one yet; a lot of people do still now that it's only voluntary in my county.

Whether people will go on and on this way is a good question. It's partly a question of public pressure, fashion. I don't intend to talk at any length to people wearing face diapers over their face. I think it's like taking off gloves to shake hands, or getting off one's horse to talk. I remember when I used to ride a lot ------- I did get off to talk to a friend. If people were being shirty for any reason I stayed on the horse and once I let the rather large horse move forward a little so the woman had to back off. That was fun.

I think this mask thing can go under that rule, that it's rude. Also dubious: who is this character talking at me? Could I identify him to the police afterward? And what did he say (mumble, mumble), and is he smiling or scowling? Naaaaaaaah, pushback needed. People want to talk to me they'll have to take off the stupid mask.

It's okay if you all keep wearing it while posting here ----------------------------- :oops:

I love saying, "Sorry, but I'm hearing-impaired, and I can't hear you mumbling through that cloth." Watching their leftist-drone paranoia about Covid collide with their kneejerk leftist-drone deference to "victim groups" is hilarious. And God help them if they choose wrong. I can, will, and have filed ADA non-compliance complaints against businesses before, and I will do it as many times as I have to.

The fucking masks are bad enough for the hearing-impaired community, because we can't lip-read and they do muffle people's voices. But it's compounded by the fact that no one seems aware of how muffled their voices are, and they make no effort to speak louder and clearer to compensate. I've been very patient about it up until recently, and I'm just done.

Forum List

Back