Are we fully engaged in a passive civil war right now?

I always speak in general…Look, there aren’t many like Unkotare , conditioned and programmed to roll over and allow themselves to be stomped on, trained to stand and watch pussified while his/her country is morphed into an anything goes shithole by degenerates, bottom feeders and foreigners.
Trust me, anybody decent with balls is livid, they’ve learned to HATE the left like Hitler hated Jews…but worse.
😄

Your impotent hate is just wonderful. 🤣

We have too many people embracing US vs THEM. The opposition is the enemy and must be destroyed….

I'm not sure if they really do think that we're all as hateful and rageful and miserable as they are, or if they just say that to bring everyone else down to their level.
I’d say the people most “miserable” are those whom seek to change America to fit their personal FEELZ, they spend their days pissed off at how moral, productive and accountable America is…I’m pretty sure the whackos burning down cities in the name of social justice, those marching on D.C. in pussy hats and the beggars who need more free shit are quite “miserable”.

I see a lot of it, as always.

But "civil war"? No. Most of that talk, in its various forms, is coming from the Theocratic Nationalist Right.

So I guess you must fall in the camp of those who believe the left is "mostly peaceful" as they stand in front of burning buildings. Got it!

I see a lot of it, as always.

But "civil war"? No. Most of that talk, in its various forms, is coming from the Theocratic Nationalist Right.
Hmmm?
Well golly-gee, I wonder if that might be because the filthy fucked in the head Left won’t leave America alone?

So I guess you must fall in the camp of those who believe the left is "mostly peaceful" as they stand in front of burning buildings. Got it!
Nope. If you look at what I actually wrote, you would see that I said, "I see a lot of it, as always", responding to a question about the Left.

And then, somehow, you don't see that. Weird.

You people are so used to lying that I don't think you even realize what you're doing.

We have certainly devolved into a state where too many see their very identity tied up in their politics, that's for sure.

Far too many posters here see their role in the world as that of an ideological soldier fighting an internecine cultural war. Too few are capable of asking questions, the chief one among them being to ask how they are being influenced in this regard.

When we have a media that has been fomenting cultural war for years, why aren't people even asking why they are doing so? Especially where race is involved, it should be abundantly clear that the media has a divisive and deceptive agenda, yet people allow themselves to be conditioned by it without ever once questioning how or why this is happening.

It’s not even close when it come to who is extreme and bent on a war. Almost 50% more republicans call democrats enemies than vice versa.

D90F1C69-3CD6-4359-92D6-73E83493E349.jpeg

4DB15477-486A-4647-873B-C640D8FBF679.jpeg

447F424D-B4BB-40D4-860C-AFB0ED651132.jpeg

Nope. If you look at what I actually wrote, you would see that I said, "I see a lot of it, as always", responding to a question about the Left.

And then, somehow, you don't see that. Weird.

You people are so used to lying that I don't think you even realize what you're doing.

I'm just saying that BOTH sides have their extremes, and both want the other side gone. Whether it will lead to an actual "war" in the streets I don't know, but I think only the naive would point fingers at one side only.

I'm just saying that BOTH sides have their extremes, and both want the other side gone. Whether it will lead to an actual "war" in the streets I don't know, but I think only the naive would point fingers at one side only.
That’s exactly how the left wants you to feel…they want you to feel bad for protecting and preserving Americas foundations and institutions and Mac1958 knows this…that’s how they have stuck their foot in the asses of nutless conservatives for decades now.
Conservatives being the pussified bitches they are always end up conceding.…

Typical Conservatives:
”Well golly-gee, I guess we were kinda in the wrong for standing up for America…we should have let you shove chicks with dicks and illegals down our throats when you shoved faggots on us….we’re sorry, please fuck us harder now.”

Nothing was stolen. He LOST. Because he was a terrible President.
Happens.
To left wing loons and globalist RINOS maybe. And it was stolen developing several days AFTER election when the demrats created enough votes in key states. Stay in denial if you want.

That’s exactly how the left wants you to feel…they want you to feel bad for protecting and preserving Americas foundations and institutions and Mac1958 knows this…that’s how they have stuck their foot in the asses of nutless conservatives for decades now.
Conservatives being the pussified bitches they are always end up conceding.…

Typical Conservatives:
”Well golly-gee, I guess we were kinda in the wrong for standing up for America…we should have let you shove chicks with dicks and illegals down our throats when you shoved faggots on us….we’re sorry, please fuck us harder now.”
And big mouths thumping their pigeon chests means what? NOTHING.

Forum List

Back