Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

To show you what a fail you are.

You made the idiot claim that 9-9-9 would be a wet blanket.

You complete abject fail idiot.

Your argument boils down to the proposition that: you say it, therefore it's true.
:cuckoo:

Eat it, pally.

You suck at this. The real question is not why you try. The real question is whether there is any hope that you might ever say anything of value. And the answer, of course, is "obviously not."

Liability does make a good point there Nosmo
Sorry Pilgrim, but I can't see any good point at all. He made NO point, other than to disagree.

Wrong again, Cosmo.

YOU had just finished making a "point" by resorting to the standard silly ploy of saying it -- therefore it is so routine.

But, of course, YOUR mere contention that the 9-9-9 plan WOULD constitute an economic "wet blanket" does NOT actually make it so.

So a statement of disagreement is no more and no less well founded than the original empty claim YOU had offered.

See how that works yet, blowsmoke?

A 9% sales tax (on top of local and state sales taxes) amounts to a 9% increase in the cost of living. A 9% flat tax rate means the richest have their top marginal tax rate reduced from 36% to 9% while hard working Americans lose the tax deductions and credits that make THEIR marginal rate at least tolerable. And the richest corporations get their marginal tax rate reduced in the bargain.

Balancing the budget 9if at all possible under Cain's plan) on the backs of those barely struggling by while the richest laugh all the way to the Hamptons!

A lousy plan for the middle class. It's appeal? It sound easy. Not good enough, once it's parsed out as truth.

Ah. Finally, a semblance of an "argument" from you. Still mostly hot air and puffery, but you ARE getting closer to the mark.

The problem (one of many, actually) with your fauxnalysis is that it ignores reality.

Here's a dash of reality for you.

The 9-9-9 plan is a proposed alternative to the cosmic cluster-fuck of a tax "system" we currently have in place. If you oppose the 9-9-9 plan then you are apparently willing to come out and say you prefer the shit we have NOW, in place, to this proposed solution.

In terms of its overall simplicity, and ease of use, the time savings it would foster and the certainty of the calculations which businesses (and individuals) could have by resorting to 9-9-9 over the current IRS-based tax "system," alone, the Cain plan appears to offer significant savings and benefits to the entire economy.

I don't mind telling you that EVEN though I am not fully sold on the Cain plan, I AM much more supportive of it than the shit we presently work under.

So, instead of just SAYING your usual shit as though your word is Gospel, try to step up your game at long last Cosmo. Back up your position. Don't just make grandiose pronouncements. Support them.

Until you do, your criticism of my posts remain adorable lightweight little nothings.

Are you wingnuts willing to admit Cain's leching of young girls who worked for him?

The wingnuts (leftwingnuts) are those who are far too willing eager and did I say eager to presume his guilt on the basis of mere allegations.

I admit that you leftwingnuts are unfair and flawed.

Yes. I admit it. You are biased and unreasonable.

Getting the African American community to enthusiastically support a Conservative, Black, White or what ever is a pipe dream. You could dig up Frederick Douglas, slap a GOP button on him, have him spout the Conservative line and he would not get 5% of the African American vote.

I have to disagree Nosmo. I think somewhere down the line there's an awakening coming among the black community. There seems to be more and more conservative black figures arising, and I can't help but think that at some point their influence is going to be for the conservatives.
Only two generations ago, Conservatives in the Jim Crow south did everything they could inside and outside of the law to keep Blacks from voting. Nobody's memory is that short.
Wrong answer. Jim Crow laws came from Democrats.

White ones at that. Get yer facts together, and stop confusing those 'conservatives' of then to NOW.

Are you wingnuts willing to admit Cain's leching of young girls who worked for him?

No.... not until there is some kind of proof!

I remember saying the SAME thing for Bill Clinton.... and I didnt like him one bit either, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry Pilgrim, but I can't see any good point at all. He made NO point, other than to disagree.

Wrong again, Cosmo.

YOU had just finished making a "point" by resorting to the standard silly ploy of saying it -- therefore it is so routine.

But, of course, YOUR mere contention that the 9-9-9 plan WOULD constitute an economic "wet blanket" does NOT actually make it so.

So a statement of disagreement is no more and no less well founded than the original empty claim YOU had offered.

A 9% sales tax (on top of local and state sales taxes) amounts to a 9% increase in the cost of living. A 9% flat tax rate means the richest have their top marginal tax rate reduced from 36% to 9% while hard working Americans lose the tax deductions and credits that make THEIR marginal rate at least tolerable. And the richest corporations get their marginal tax rate reduced in the bargain.

Balancing the budget 9if at all possible under Cain's plan) on the backs of those barely struggling by while the richest laugh all the way to the Hamptons!

A lousy plan for the middle class. It's appeal? It sound easy. Not good enough, once it's parsed out as truth.

Ah. Finally, a semblance of an "argument" from you. Still mostly hot air and puffery, but you ARE getting closer to the mark.

The problem (one of many, actually) with your fauxnalysis is that it ignores reality.

The 9-9-9 plan is a proposed alternative to the cosmic cluster-fuck of a tax "system" we currently have in place. If you oppose the 9-9-9 plan then you are apparently willing to come out and say you prefer the shit we have NOW, in place, to this proposed solution.

In terms of its overall simplicity, and ease of use, the time savings it would foster and the certainty of the calculations which businesses (and individuals) could have by resorting to 9-9-9 over the current IRS-based tax "system," alone, the Cain plan appears to offer significant savings and benefits to the entire economy.

I don't mind telling you that EVEN though I am not fully sold on the Cain plan, I AM much more supportive of it than the shit we presently work under.

So, instead of just SAYING your usual shit as though your word is Gospel, try to step up your game at long last Cosmo. Back up your position. Don't just make grandiose pronouncements. Support them.

Until you do, your criticism of my posts remain adorable lightweight little nothings.
So, you present a false dichotomy (as if you were Bush saying Yer fer us or yer agin us). No! A refutal of the simplistic 9-9-9 plan does NOT amount to and endorsement of the current system. Just saying so doesn't make it so, does it?

And just because something is simple, easy to operate, and easy to understand doesn't make it better. A shallow, idiotic argument from someone touting solid debate. You should be ashamed.

Wrong again, Cosmo.

So, you present a false dichotomy (as if you were Bush saying Yer fer us or yer agin us). No! A refutal of the simplistic 9-9-9 plan does NOT amount to and endorsement of the current system. Just saying so doesn't make it so, does it?

Well, then you'd need to "refute" it. So far, you haven't. You've bloviated, but your posturing still doesn't constitute an actual argument.

And just because something is simple, easy to operate, and easy to understand doesn't make it better. A shallow, idiotic argument from someone touting solid debate. You should be ashamed.

I am ashamed of you. Of course the fact that something is simpler and easier to operate and easier to understand doesn't necessarily make it better. Of course, those attributes are not exactly hallmarks of a failure, either.

But your shallow form of argumentation is horrendous when we are talking about "solid debate." That much is clearly true.

Wrong again, Cosmo.

the 9-9-9 plan is exactly the sort of plan i would expect from a guy who made his money marketing shitty pizza. plenty of sizzle and no steak.

The wingnuts (leftwingnuts) are those who are far too willing eager and did I say eager to presume his guilt on the basis of mere allegations.

I admit that you leftwingnuts are unfair and flawed.

Yes. I admit it. You are biased and unreasonable.

Why not just admit Cain is a Horndog?

You had no problem calling Clinton one

Wrong again, Cosmo.

Well, then you'd need to "refute" it. So far, you haven't. You've bloviated, but your posturing still doesn't constitute an actual argument.

I am ashamed of you. Of course the fact that something is simpler and easier to operate and easier to understand doesn't necessarily make it better. Of course, those attributes are not exactly hallmarks of a failure, either.

But your shallow form of argumentation is horrendous when we are talking about "solid debate." That much is clearly true.
I don't need to refute the current system to refute 9-9-9. I know 9-9-9 is catastrophic for the Middle Class. I know that layering an additional tax on Americans isn't prudent. I know that further coddling the rich with massive tax breaks won't create jobs. I do know that coddling the rich results in a consolidation of wealth that chokes off the flow of capital through the system (that's what makes for a vibrant economy). I know that the current system is flawed. But I also know that scraping it for a plan like 9-9-9 ain't the answer either.

When did this country enjoy vigorous economic growth, vibrant innovations in technology and manufacturing AND have middle class incomes rise rather than stagnate? That's right. The 1990s. How about erasing all the idiocy wrought by the intervening administrations and roll back the IRS clock to those salad days?

Or, slap a 9% increase on the cost of living and watch the economy stall like a 1967 Dodge Dart on a steep hill.

Why not just admit Cain is a Horndog?

You had no problem calling Clinton one

why not admit you idiots ar scared SHITLESS of Herman Cain?

Ya cant debate the merits of his policies, so ya try to destroy him with lies and innuendo.

:fu:

his *policies* suck. they have no merit. there's no there, there.

the difference between herman cain and sarah palin is that herman won't fuck black men.

as far as i know.

at the moment

I don't need to refute the current system to refute 9-9-9. I know 9-9-9 is catastrophic for the Middle Class. I know that layering an additional tax on Americans isn't prudent. I know that further coddling the rich with massive tax breaks won't create jobs. I do know that coddling the rich results in a consolidation of wealth that chokes off the flow of capital through the system (that's what makes for a vibrant economy). I know that the current system is flawed. But I also know that scraping it for a plan like 9-9-9 ain't the answer either.

When did this country enjoy vigorous economic growth, vibrant innovations in technology and manufacturing AND have middle class incomes rise rather than stagnate? That's right. The 1990s. How about erasing all the idiocy wrought by the intervening administrations and roll back the IRS clock to those salad days?

Or, slap a 9% increase on the cost of living and watch the economy stall like a 1967 Dodge Dart on a steep hill.

No. You do NOT "know" that the 9-9-9 plan would be a catastrophe for the Middle Class.

You might believe it. But that's not the same thing.

The simplification of the absurd present tax system and the benefits derived from being able to calculate, accurately, FAR IN ADVANCE, the cost of taxation on each economic decision would likely prove to be a huge BOON to the middle class as well as the other "classes."

None of that means that the 9-9-9 plan is perfect or that it can't be tinkered with (in advance) to improve it.

But the out-front benefit of adopting it and thereby gutting our present tax code and enforcement bureaucracy would be a major benefit for all of us instantly.