Are Trump Supporters Naturally The Most Bigoted Racist People Or Just This One Guy?

La Raza.....democrat

black lies murder...democrat

naacp.....democrat

black panthers....democrat....

All openly and proudly racist.....

bill clinton...best friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, openly and proudly racist, old school segregationist...

barak obama....sat in a racist church for 20 years, is best friends with the openly and proudly racist pastor of the church, jeremiah wright...who married michelle and barak, and baptized their children....

al sharpton......has been invited over and over again to the White House....

jesse jackson....

All these guys...racists....

So .....tell me.......if these groups and leaders are openly and proudly racist...how silly is this thread?

Looks like they caught another bigoted, racist Trump supporter being themselves. This time on the NYC subway.

Apparent Trump Supporter Goes Nuts on Subway: ‘Put Them Back in the F**** Fields’

Why are so many racists (and bigots) trump supporters?

"Apparent"??????????

Ya, go with that.
The guy was pissed out of his mind and had the sense to fake screaming out in support of Donald Trump. or....was it just his natural inclination?

What's your theory?
It seemed staged to me. The Democrats are that desperate and unethical.

Looks like they caught another bigoted, racist Trump supporter being themselves. This time on the NYC subway.

Apparent Trump Supporter Goes Nuts on Subway: ‘Put Them Back in the F**** Fields’

Why are so many racists (and bigots) Trump supporters?
Marc, we could debate all day about what percent of Trump supporters are overtly racist. The way I put it in this topic was:

"Is every Trump supporter a racist? You can always find exceptions who prove the rule in any political camp, but if you take a core sample of the Trump base, you will always find shreds of the old Confederate flag in their substance."

I am reminded of what I used to tell people about psychics, of which there are two kinds. The first kind of psychic knows they are full of shit. The other kind have managed to delude themselves into believing they are psychic. But neither one actually IS psychic.

So it is with racists. There are two kinds. There are the racists who are loud and proud about their feelings of racial superiority, and then there are the kind who have deluded themselves into believing they aren't racist.

I have more respect for the honest racist, which is more than I can say about either kind of psychic.

At least with the honest racist, you know where you stand.

It's the ones who say stupid shit like "The slaves were well fed" or "The slaves were happy picking cotton" or "ALL lives matter" that annoy me the most. These are the willfully ignorant and blind kind of racists for whom I have absolutely no respect.

This still does not answer the question of what percentage of Trump supporters are racists.

There are quite a few Trump supporters who are just scared and angry. They are deliberately kept scared and angry 24/7 by their propagandists. The GOP knows it can't win an election unless its sheep are scared and angry enough to get off their Scotchguarded couches to vote.

The problem with keeping the rubes constantly in a state of fear and anger is that it requires they be as credulous as possible. And this creates a paradox. The more you dumb down the herd, the shorter their memories become. And this creates a need to frighten them more and more frequently.

There just isn't enough happening out there to keep them frightened all the time. So you have to make up a story that the world is burning down around them. And you have to manufacture an amazing amount of bullshit, such as a fairy tale that there were no US flags at the Democratic convention.

We had no less than FOUR topics started yesterday by angry rubes decrying the fairy tale there were no US flags at the DNC. This gives you an understanding of the profound depths to which the herd has been dumbed down.

So...where am I going with this.

As you know, stupidity, ignorance and fear are the critical ingredients of racism. It stands to reason that the more stupid and more ignorant and the more afraid Trump's Chumps are made, the more racism will manifest itself.

Okay, done.

Last edited:

Marc, we could debate all day about what percent of Trump supporters are overtly racist. The way I put it in this topic was:

"Is every Trump supporter a racist? You can always find exceptions who prove the rule in any political camp, but if you take a core sample of the Trump base, you will always find shreds of the old Confederate flag in their substance."

I am reminded of what I used to tell people about psychics, of which there are two kinds. The first kind of psychic knows they are full of shit. The other kind have managed to delude themselves into believing they are psychic. But neither one actually IS psychic.

So it is with racists. There are two kinds. There are the racists who are loud and proud about their feelings of racial superiority, and then there are the kind who have deluded themselves into believing they aren't racist.

I have more respect for the honest racist, which is more than I can say about either kind of psychic.

At least with the honest racist, you know where you stand.

It's the ones who say stupid shit like "The slaves were well fed" or "The slaves were happy picking cotton" or "ALL lives matter" that annoy me the most. These are the willfully ignorant and blind kind of racists for whom I have absolutely no respect.

This still does not answer the question of what percentage of Trump supporters are racists.

There are quite a few Trump supporters who are just scared and angry. They are deliberately kept scared and angry 24/7 by their propagandists. The GOP knows it can't win an election unless its sheep are scared and angry enough to get off their Scotchguarded couches to vote.

The problem with keeping the rubes constantly in a state of fear and anger is that it requires they be as credulous as possible. And this creates a paradox. The more you dumb down the herd, the shorter their memories become. And this creates a need to frighten them more and more frequently.

There just isn't enough happening out there to keep them frightened all the time. So you have to make up a story that the world is burning down around them. And you have to manufacture an amazing amount of bullshit, such as a fairy tale that there were no US flags at the Democratic convention.

We had no less than FOUR topics started yesterday by angry rubes decrying the fairy tale there were no US flags at the DNC. This gives you an understanding of the profound depths to which the herd has been dumbed down.

So...where am I going with this.

As you know, stupidity, ignorance and fear are the critical ingredients of racism. It stands to reason that the more stupid and more ignorant and the more afraid Trump's Chumps are made, the more racism will manifest itself.

Okay, done.

When you consider someone stupid that says ALL lives matter you were all done. That makes you the racist pissant.

And, there were NO American flags on the stage on night one at the Democrat convention. Just thought you ought to know.

Special delivery! Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities

· Monday night's Democratic convention featured a sleek digital background – but no actual flags were found on the stage

· Donald Trump's GOP convention was bathed in patriotic imagery. A total of 36 American flags were on the stage during Trump's speech last week

· Democrats instead opted for a sleek gray background, with digital images of stars

· After the flag-less stage was reported on Monday night, flags were wheeled onto the stage Tuesday

Read more: Special delivery! Democrats find flags after report Old Glory absent

And, there were NO American flags on the stage on night one at the Democrat convention. Just thought you ought to know.
There weren't any on the RNC stage on night one, either.

Or night two.

Or night three.

Or night four.

Just thought you ought to know.

Thank you for demonstrating the fauxrage you rubes are trained to exhibit by your propagandists of which I spoke! :lol:

· Monday night's Democratic convention featured a sleek digital background – but no actual flags were found on the stage

· Donald Trump's GOP convention was bathed in patriotic imagery. A total of 36 American flags were on the stage during Trump's speech last week

Hey, dumbshit. Those flags behind Trump were a sleek digital background. No actual flags were found on the stage.

Thought you ought to know. :lol:

Why are so many racists (and bigots) clinton supporters?
Gotta link?

Hillary Clinton, Racist: Top 5 Worst Comments (in Public)

" It is worth visiting Clinton’s own history of making racially offensive comments for political gain.
1. “Hard-working white Americans” prefer her to Obama.
In May 2008, Clinton told the USA Today that while Obama was leading the delegate race, she still had a broader political base. Unfortunately, she made that claim in explicitly racial terms, citingan Associated Press poll “that found how Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.”

2. “Colored People’s Time.” Clinton appeared alongside left-wing New York City mayor Bill de Blasio at the annual Inner Circle Dinner this year, and joined in a racist joke based on a stereotype that black people are late for everything:

Clinton: I just have to say thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough. [Laughter]

De Blasio: Sorry Hillary, I was running on C.P. time. [Audience gasps]

Host: I don’t like jokes like that.

As Mediate later noted, the cable news networks mostly ignored the racist joke.

3. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. wasn’t really THAT great. As she struggled to stop the Obama insurgency in the 2008 Democratic primary, Clinton tried to diminish Obama’s credentials as a “community organizer,” which had led some to draw connections between him and Dr. King. Clinton argued that it was really a professional politician, President Lyndon Johnson, who made the difference: “Dr. King’s dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act”

4. “Ah don’t feel no ways TAHHHHHRD.” Clinton, like Vice President Al Gore, and indeed like President Obama himself, has a tendency to imitate what she believes to be an African-American accent when she speaks before black audiences. Obama, who grew up in Hawaii, at least has some cultural competence and experience, honed through practice in inner city Chicago. Clinton manages to sound condescending every time — most notoriously in this cringe-worthy clip from 2008.

5. Obama’s “slumlord,” and “super predators.” Losing traction in 2008, Clinton belatedly attacked Obama’s connection to fraudster and fundraiser Tony Rezko: “I was fighting against those [Reagan] ideas when you were practicing law and representing your contributor, Rezko, in his slum landlord business in inner city Chicago,” she said in a South Carolina debate. The remark was described as racist by Obama fans — as was her 1996 term for chronic criminals, “super predators.”"

Top Ten Examples Of Hillary Clinton’s Racism The Media Chooses To Ignore

"#1 – In 1974, after Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Senate seat, Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f*cking Jew bastard!” This outburst was witnessed and confirmed by 3 people, so it definitely happened.

#2 – As First Lady, Hillary called young black men “super-predators” indicating that she thought all young black males were violent criminals. She also said, “We have to bring them to heel,” like young blacks are the same as dogs. Despite thinking this was incredibly racist, blacks still support Hillary.

#3 – While serving in the US Senate, Hillary tried to make a joke that disparaged a civil rights icon and demeaned all people from India. “I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?” asked Clinton.

#4 – In 2005 Hillary said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.” She also, as a Senator, voted to construct a wall between the US and Mexico. Considering the main “proof” of Trump’s racism is that he opposes illegal immigration and wants to build a wall, isn’t it odd that Hillary gets off for having said the same thing?

#5 – During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther” rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb. Somehow Trump’s campaign to get Obama to release his birth certificate is racist, but Hillary’s role in starting the birther movement is not.

#6 – Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” Hillary didn’t say this one but her husband did and she certainly never disavowed it.

#7 – Shortly after announcing her candidacy, Hillary said “all lives matter” in a black church. I don’t think this one is racist, but lefties, black activists, and Hillary herself all do, so it makes the list. Plus as is the case with most of this stuff, if Trump had said it liberals would freak the hell out.

#8 – In November of 2015, Hillary called people in this country illegally “illegal aliens.” Trump is a racist when he says “illegal aliens,” why isn’t Hillary?

#9 – In April of this year, Hillary joined NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on stage at a democratic fundraiser for a scripted joke about how lazy black people are. The two liberals made reference to “colored people’s time” which is a super-racist way of saying black people are chronically tardy and lethargic.

#10 – April was a great month for Hillary’s racism, as she also made a comment disparaging Native Americans. She said she had experience dealing with wild men when they “get off the reservation.” In essence she said Native Americans are savages who must be segregated from the rest of society.

As a bonus:

#11 – On a black radio show, Hillary pandered to black voters by claiming she always carries hot sauce in her purse. "

vo1v1x.jpg

Look how bare and sterile that stage is at the RNC. Do you think the retards were watching, all rapt like, and saying to themselves, "Do you see any flags, Billy Bob?"

Of course not! Their masters didn't tell them to pay attention to such things until such time as it served their bullshit propaganda purposes.

No, I would say that Trump supporters as a whole tend to be fearful of a world that they can't understand anymore, and that seems to be passing them by.

It just happens that most racists fall into that category.
you must be giving us your biography then. Thanks.

Forum List

Back