Zone1 Are There Prophets Around Today?

I think Trump speaks for God a lot of the time.. I really don't think God wants illegals entering into a once Christian country to do who knows what therein to its people..

I mean, you know.. In Israel long ago, the Temple had a wall around it and not just anyone could enter the Holy of Holies..
Oh my GLADIOLUS

WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS

What do you get when you quote scripture from a FALSE witness such as the Book of Mormon that plagairized its words, typo errors included, from a 1604 translation called the King James translation? You are quoting false doctrine.

There are no human beings alive......today or in the early 1800s that meet the quailifications of a true Apostle of Christ, none today or in the 1800s can demonstrate the abilities of a true Apostle of Christ. If so......document all the miracles where the dead has been raised, the blind from birth healed, the lame made to walk with the ability to lay on hands in order pass on the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

1. The most important pre-requisite of being an Apostle of Christ is being a personal Eye Witness. This was the duty of an Apostle, to testify and verify through signs and wonders the things they had witnessed with Jesus Christ. Example: "This Jesus, God raised up again to which we (the apostles) were witness." -- Acts 2. These hand picked men of Jesus testified of the miraculous things they had personally witnessed (1 John 1:1-4) From Peter to Paul.......all Apostles have been appointed by Jesus Christ. What? Did Jesus come down to earth AGAIN for a 2nd time to appoint another Apostle...i.e, Joseph Smith, When Jesus promised that the next time He came it would be to judge the quick and the dead? (2 Tim. 4:1-5) Who are we to believe the Holy Bible or Joesph Smith? Fact......there are no documented cases of A Modern Miracle that is one of the signs of a true Apostle of Christ. Miracles are a sign of a true apostle (2 Cor. 12:11-12). Did Joseph Smith wait 3 years in exile in a foreign land like Paul when Jesus appointed Him, before officially accepting the position as Apostle to the Gentiles by going to Jerusalem to meet with Peter and study with him for 15 days? (Gal. 1:15-19)

Peter confirmed Paul as a true Apostle.........did Peter confirm Joseph Smith and call his writings scriptures also? (2 Peter 3:15-16) Joesph Smith never demonstrated the miraculous signs of a true Apostle, if he did.......document these miracles like the Holy Bible documented the signs and wonders of a True Apostle.

When Judas had to be replaced.........the person taking his place had to have been with Jesus from the beginning......was Joesph Smith with Jesus from the beginning? (Acts 1:21-22) Peter again cofirmed this pre-requisite of an Apostle in stating such at the House of Cornelius....they (the apostles) had been with Jesus from the beginning (Acts 10:39-41)
It might just be that the Book of Mormon, King James Bible, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price are all true doctrine. The fact is, you can't prove they aren't so I know for a fact they are true doctrine. Maybe you should pray about this with real intent, faith not wavering and not with a double mind that you just proved you have.

It might just be that the Book of Mormon, King James Bible, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price are all true doctrine. The fact is, you can't prove they aren't so I know for a fact they are true doctrine. Maybe you should pray about this with real intent, faith not wavering and not with a double mind that you just proved you have.
Do you know what circular logic or a logical fallacy is? :dunno:It might just be?:smoochEE: And a bullfrog might not bump its rear end every time it jumped if it has wings. Why have you failed to document.......any single sign of a true Apostle of Christ? Because you cannot........thus the subjective attempt to deflect away from "that which is written". Strange is it not........the Word of God declares that man should not THINK beyound that which is written by the Apostles of Christ in the epistles written in the 1st century (1 Cor. 4:6)

Why do not think beyond that which is written? Joseph Smith nor the fake Mormon religion of supposed Modern Day Saints has neither part nor lot in the matter. The Chirst, the Apostles and the prophets (the prophets were given gifts of the Spirit through the laying on of hands of an Apostle of Christ (1 Tim. 5:22, Acts 8:17-19, 2 Tim. 1:6, 1 Tim. 4:14).........these individuals and these alone were reponsible for establishing doctrine or THE FAITH once.......but one time (Jude 3), to the saints (all members are called saints.

Why? because they were the FOUNDATION of the N.T. church and they had access to the Spirit of Truth because Jesus had promised this Gift to the Apostles after His death and resurrection (John 16:13, John 14:17)..........".......whom the world can not receive." Thus.......they were appointed by the Christ as the Foundation or the structure upon which the Faith would be constructed (Eph. 2:20)

Yet........Jospeh Smith claims that he was visited and told to deliver more truth........after all truth had been delivered (John 16:13) to the individuals appointed by the Christ Himself........in the 19th century, 1800 years removed from the completion of the "perfect law of liberty".....i.e, N.T. doctrine? Really? Perfect? Do you comprehend that simple word? In Koine Greek that word means, Complete or Whole. That word was used in describing when the gifts of the Spirit would fail, ".....when that which is perfect comes." (1 Cor. 13:10-11).......the same Koine Greek Word (Te'leios) is used in James -- 1:25......."The perfect law of liberty"...i.e, N.T. law.

And He was inspired to record these NEW REVELATIONS in a dead middle age languge to modern America, with a great many of those supposed inspired words copied verbatim from the outdated King James Bible.

I don't know about you.........but I worship a God (in Spirit and in Truth) that would inspire new revelations in the current languge accepted by everyone......such as the universal languge KOINE GREEK of the 1st century was the primary source of the New Testament Record. But your God must inspire from a "plagarized" dead tongue, mistakes of transmission and all?

Again, I will join your cult if you can present a documented miracle by one of your modern Apostles. A miracle is an act that can't be explained by logic, reason and or science. Show me the dead that has been brought back to life.......such as was done by the Apostles of Christ as a sign to confirm the truth of the Gospel they were preaching (Acts 20:8-11)

Passing on one of the gifts of the Spirit to another by the laying on of hands of an Aposlte of Christ. "Whereforth I put thee in rememberance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands." -- 1 Tim. 1:6

Show me a documented case of any member of your cult from the laity.......that has any of the Gifts of the Spirit that they received by the laying on of the hands of a Modern Day Apostle. And if they do have such a gift..........is it not their duty to record for worship/doctrine from their New Revelations.... in essence when they speak with the gift from the Spirit of Truth......that speech should be recorded as Doctrine......if not why not, that was the purpose of the gifts from the Spirit of Truth aka, the Holy Spirit.....to REVEAL ALL TRUTH? So everytime an inspired Mormon talks..........that should be new scripture....no? If not, why not? If there are Modern Day Apostles.........every time they preach, there should be a new Book of Scripture to record for future Generations the way the words of Peter were recorded after his death for future generations (2 Peter 1:13-21)

Last edited:
Do you know what circular logic or a logical fallacy is? :dunno:It might just be?:smoochEE: And a bullfrog might not bump its rear end every time it jumped if it has wings. Why have you failed to document.......any single sign of a true Apostle of Christ? Because you cannot........thus the subjective attempt to deflect away from "that which is written". Strange is it not........the Word of God declares that man should not THINK beyound that which is written by the Apostles of Christ in the epistles written in the 1st century (1 Cor. 4:6)

Why do not think beyond that which is written? Joseph Smith nor the fake Mormon religion of supposed Modern Day Saints has neither part nor lot in the matter. The Chirst, the Apostles and the prophets (the prophets were given gifts of the Spirit through the laying on of hands of an Apostle of Christ (1 Tim. 5:22, Acts 8:17-19, 2 Tim. 1:6, 1 Tim. 4:14).........these individuals and these alone were reponsible for establishing doctrine or THE FAITH once.......but one time (Jude 3), to the saints (all members are called saints.

Why? because they were the FOUNDATION of the N.T. church and they had access to the Spirit of Truth because Jesus had promised this Gift to the Apostles after His death and resurrection (John 16:13, John 14:17)..........".......whom the world can not receive." Thus.......they were appointed by the Christ as the Foundation or the structure upon which the Faith would be constructed (Eph. 2:20)

Yet........Jospeh Smith claims that he was visited and told to deliver more truth........after all truth had been delivered (John 16:13) to the individuals appointed by the Christ Himself........in the 19th century, 1800 years removed from the completion of the "perfect law of liberty".....i.e, N.T. doctrine? Really? Perfect? Do you comprehend that simple word? In Koine Greek that word means, Complete or Whole. That word was used in describing when the gifts of the Spirit would fail, ".....when that which is perfect comes." (1 Cor. 13:10-11).......the same Koine Greek Word (Te'leios) is used in James -- 1:25......."The perfect law of liberty"...i.e, N.T. law.

And He was inspired to record these NEW REVELATIONS in a dead middle age languge to modern America, with a great many of those supposed inspired words copied verbatim from the outdated King James Bible.

I don't know about you.........but I worship a God (in Spirit and in Truth) that would inspire new revelations in the current languge accepted by everyone......such as the universal languge KOINE GREEK of the 1st century was the primary source of the New Testament Record. But your God must inspire from a "plagarized" dead tongue, mistakes of transmission and all?

Again, I will join your cult if you can present a documented miracle by one of your modern Apostles. A miracle is an act that can't be explained by logic, reason and or science. Show me the dead that has been brought back to life.......such as was done by the Apostles of Christ as a sign to confirm the truth of the Gospel they were preaching (Acts 20:8-11)

Passing on one of the gifts of the Spirit to another by the laying on of hands of an Aposlte of Christ. "Whereforth I put thee in rememberance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands." -- 1 Tim. 1:6

Show me a documented case of any member of your cult from the laity.......that has any of the Gifts of the Spirit that they received by the laying on of the hands of a Modern Day Apostle. And if they do have such a gift..........is it not their duty to record for worship/doctrine from their New Revelations.... in essence when they speak with the gift from the Spirit of Truth......that speech should be recorded as Doctrine......if not why not, that was the purpose of the gifts from the Spirit of Truth aka, the Holy Spirit.....to REVEAL ALL TRUTH? So everytime an inspired Mormon talks..........that should be new scripture....no? If not, why not? If there are Modern Day Apostles.........every time they preach, there should be a new Book of Scripture to record for future Generations the way the words of Peter were recorded after his death for future generations (2 Peter 1:13-21)
No, your logic is what is circular. And, our Prophets and Apostles are true apostles who are called by the laying on of hands of those in authority to do so by the gift of the Holy Ghost. Jesus Christ called Peter, James and John. Peter, James and John came to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery and ordained them to the Melchizedek Priesthood and the Apostleship to restore Jesus Christ's Church from the great apostacy. Through the apostacy, much of the truth was lost or polluted and changed. Through His prophet, those lost and polluted truths were restored as these are the days of the restitution of all things. For instance, Elijah the prophet held the binding of families together forever. Matt. 18:18, the first part is always lost with Catholics and Christians faiths, "Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven.......With the authority we now have again, we seal families together forever. That was one thing lost. The heavens again are open and God speaks to us through his servants the prophets.

You also show extreme ignorance of the Book of Mormon. Before belittling it, you should attempt to read it first so you know why their are old testament scriptures in it. But, you aren't about the truth, are you?

I don't know why you keep going on about the laying on of hands as if we don't do this. All callings in the Church are done by the laying on of hands of one who has the Priesthood authority to do so. Paul only mentions two orders of the Priesthood in Hebrews. The order of Melchizedek and the order of Aaron. Yet, the Catholic Church has neither. They changed or polluted even the orders of the Priesthood with Franciscans, Jesuits and many others. Where in the Bible does it say to change the two orders of the Priesthood? It doesn't. Your Priesthood is fake. The true orders of the Priesthood have been restored by the laying on of hands of Peter, James and John to the Prophet Joseph Smith. And, from there, Joseph laid his hands on persons to give them the Priesthood and for some, apostleship through the gift of the Holy Ghost.

No, your logic is what is circular. And, our Prophets and Apostles are true apostles who are called by the laying on of hands of those in authority to do so by the gift of the Holy Ghost. Jesus Christ called Peter, James and John. Peter, James and John came to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery and ordained them to the Melchizedek Priesthood and the Apostleship to restore Jesus Christ's Church from the great apostacy. Through the apostacy, much of the truth was lost or polluted and changed. Through His prophet, those lost and polluted truths were restored as these are the days of the restitution of all things. For instance, Elijah the prophet held the binding of families together forever. Matt. 18:18, the first part is always lost with Catholics and Christians faiths, "Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven.......With the authority we now have again, we seal families together forever. That was one thing lost. The heavens again are open and God speaks to us through his servants the prophets.

You also show extreme ignorance of the Book of Mormon. Before belittling it, you should attempt to read it first so you know why their are old testament scriptures in it. But, you aren't about the truth, are you?

I don't know why you keep going on about the laying on of hands as if we don't do this. All callings in the Church are done by the laying on of hands of one who has the Priesthood authority to do so. Paul only mentions two orders of the Priesthood in Hebrews. The order of Melchizedek and the order of Aaron. Yet, the Catholic Church has neither. They changed or polluted even the orders of the Priesthood with Franciscans, Jesuits and many others. Where in the Bible does it say to change the two orders of the Priesthood? It doesn't. Your Priesthood is fake. The true orders of the Priesthood have been restored by the laying on of hands of Peter, James and John to the Prophet Joseph Smith. And, from there, Joseph laid his hands on persons to give them the Priesthood and for some, apostleship through the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Read from the Acts of the Apostles and it explains in clear.......unambiguous detail that the Gifts of the Spirit of Truth...aka the Holy Spirit of God came only from the laying on of the hands of an Apostle. Jesus stated clearly that the Spirit of Truth promised by Him could not be received by THE WORLD....meaning those other than whom He had authorized to receive such a gift.

The scriptures that are inspired by the Holy Spirit of God is not for "private interpretation" because the prophets are the one's interpreting ALL TRUTH (2 Peter 1:20). Yet you insist upon Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit and call him a liar?

Jesus is addressing His Apostles only in John 14. He was speaking specifically to Thomas and then Philip, "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another helper to be with you (apostles) forever (until death), even the Spirit of Truth (aka the Holy Spirit of God.....was to help the apostles establish Truthful Doctrine).........whom the world cannot receive." -- John 14:16-17

Jesus explains in futher detail while addressing His Apostles in John 16:13, "When the Spirit of Truth comes He will guide you into ALL TRUTH (question? If the Spirit of Truth guided the original Apostles of Christ into ALL TRUTH"........what truth was left to be revealed to Joseph Smith or any other (wink, wink) Modern Day apostle?

The same Peter you claim came to Joseph Smith.......stated very clearly that everything had already been provided for man that pertains to Life and Godliness. "His (Jesus') divine power (given all authority in heaven and earth by the Father--Matthew 28:18), has granted to US ALL THINGS THAT PERTAIN TO LIFE AND GODLINESS......" -- 2 Peter 1:3

And this same Peter declared that the ability to lay on hands in order to receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit was only for a true Apostle of Christ. (Acts 8:14-21) Thus, Jospeh Smith made up a story declaring that a original Apostle of Christ came to him in a vision and laid hands on Him that he might receive something "........the world cannot receive"?

Such a convoluted (deceitful) story...........parroted directly from an aniquated middle aged Translation. Makes one go HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Don't it? :lastword1:

And still........you are yet to present any "documented" example of true Apostle of Christ....where are all the new scriptures that accompany a true Apostle of Christ? If there are true Apostles of Christ.......everything they declare as coming from the Lord should be placed to words in NEW SCRIPTURE. If Aposles still exist......everything they say should become new Doctrine, making the early 1800 translation antiquated. Peter, Paul and John came from their resting place in Hades (the realm of the dead awaiting final jugment........they gave up their paradise to come to Joesph Smith? What did Jesus say about coming back from Paradise to even warn someone against living an unrighteous life? Jesus stated that it was impossible there is great void that prohibits the return of the dead until the final judgment (Luke 16). The Book of Revelation clearly states that Hades will not give up its dead until Christ returns for judgment.......judgment by the Books (scripture) and Book of Life (Rev. 20:13)

I have more respect for the RCC.......at least they claim their Apostles (Pope) has the authority to dictate new church doctrine by his words.

Where are the miracles? What? are you going to repeat..........the fake healing of a blind boy from the Moari Tribe in New Zealand where it was discovered that ......he received treatment in a hosptial? Or the supposed blind woman already receiving treatment for loss of vision in a Hong Kong Hosptial? Strange ani't it? All the supposed miracles ocurring in a hospital setting? :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Read from the Acts of the Apostles and it explains in clear.......unambiguous detail that the Gifts of the Spirit of Truth...aka the Holy Spirit of God came only from the laying on of the hands of an Apostle. Jesus stated clearly that the Spirit of Truth promised by Him could not be received by THE WORLD....meaning those other than whom He had authorized to receive such a gift.

The scriptures that are inspired by the Holy Spirit of God is not for "private interpretation" because the prophets are the one's interpreting ALL TRUTH (2 Peter 1:20). Yet you insist upon Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit and call him a liar?

Jesus is addressing His Apostles only in John 14. He was speaking specifically to Thomas and then Philip, "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another helper to be with you (apostles) forever (until death), even the Spirit of Truth (aka the Holy Spirit of God.....was to help the apostles establish Truthful Doctrine).........whom the world cannot receive." -- John 14:16-17

Jesus explains in futher detail while addressing His Apostles in John 16:13, "When the Spirit of Truth comes He will guide you into ALL TRUTH (question? If the Spirit of Truth guided the original Apostles of Christ into ALL TRUTH"........what truth was left to be revealed to Joseph Smith or any other (wink, wink) Modern Day apostle?

The same Peter you claim came to Joseph Smith.......stated very clearly that everything had already been provided for man that pertains to Life and Godliness. "His (Jesus') divine power (given all authority in heaven and earth by the Father--Matthew 28:18), has granted to US ALL THINGS THAT PERTAIN TO LIFE AND GODLINESS......" -- 2 Peter 1:3

And this same Peter declared that the ability to lay on hands in order to receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit was only for a true Apostle of Christ. (Acts 8:14-21) Thus, Jospeh Smith made up a story declaring that a original Apostle of Christ came to him in a vision and laid hands on Him that he might receive something "........the world cannot receive"?

Such a convoluted (deceitful) story...........parroted directly from an aniquated middle aged Translation. Makes one go HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Don't it? :lastword1:

And still........you are yet to present any "documented" example of true Apostle of Christ....where are all the new scriptures that accompany a true Apostle of Christ? If there are true Apostles of Christ.......everything they declare as coming from the Lord should be placed to words in NEW SCRIPTURE. If Aposles still exist......everything they say should become new Doctrine, making the early 1800 translation antiquated. Peter, Paul and John came from their resting place in Hades (the realm of the dead awaiting final jugment........they gave up their paradise to come to Joesph Smith? What did Jesus say about coming back from Paradise to even warn someone against living an unrighteous life? Jesus stated that it was impossible there is great void that prohibits the return of the dead until the final judgment (Luke 16). The Book of Revelation clearly states that Hades will not give up its dead until Christ returns for judgment.......judgment by the Books (scripture) and Book of Life (Rev. 20:13)

I have more respect for the RCC.......at least they claim their Apostles (Pope) has the authority to dictate new church doctrine by his words.

Where are the miracles? What? are you going to repeat..........the fake healing of a blind boy from the Moari Tribe in New Zealand where it was discovered that ......he received treatment in a hosptial? Or the supposed blind woman already receiving treatment for loss of vision in a Hong Kong Hosptial? Strange ani't it? All the supposed miracles ocurring in a hospital setting? :abgg2q.jpg:
I had to stop and respond to the first paragraph. After that it was just hot air of what you think scriptures mean. So, did you miss that I said Jesus Christ laid his hands on Peter, James and John to give them the Priesthood and apostleship? Yep. Then, you missed that I said the three apostles came to Joseph Smith and laid their hands on Joseph and conferred the priesthood and apostleship on him. Then, Joseph did likewise to others in his days passing the authority on to others to continue right up to this very second. End of story. You are wrong.

I had to stop and respond to the first paragraph. After that it was just hot air of what you think scriptures mean. So, did you miss that I said Jesus Christ laid his hands on Peter, James and John to give them the Priesthood and apostleship? Yep. Then, you missed that I said the three apostles came to Joseph Smith and laid their hands on Joseph and conferred the priesthood and apostleship on him. Then, Joseph did likewise to others in his days passing the authority on to others to continue right up to this very second. End of story. You are wrong.
Yeah, that's often the response when someone is confronted with the Actual Content of the Holy Bible that has been inspired by the Spirit of Truth. There is no refuation of that Truth, its the source that separates Christian Doctrine from False Doctrine.......its the sword of the Spirit. "And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit.....which is the Word of God." -- Eph. 6:17, Hebrews 4:12, 2 Tim. 3:16

The dead rest in a realm called Hades........awaiting the final judgment, Hades has two compartments, one for those who lived righteously, the other a place of torment for the unrighteous dead. (Luke 16:19-25, Rev. 20:13)

When Joseph Smith made the claim that Peter, Paul and John came back from their resting place in Paradise, in the bosom of father Abraham), to lay hands on him.......that alone defines him as a confirmed liar. When Jesus commissioned Paul as an Apostle.....even Jesus did not physically return from Heaven to lay hands on Paul........he appeared as a voice and a light from heaven so bright that it blinded Paul.

"And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you, may not be able, and none may pass from there to us. And he said (the rich newly deceased man), the I beg you father, to send him to my father;s house (house of the living).....for I have five brothers so that he may warn them, lest also they may into this place of torment. But Abraham (in paradise compartment of Hades), 'They have Moses and the prophets let them hear them. And he (the unrighteous man) said, No father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent. He said to him, 'if they do not hear Moses and the prophets neither will they be convinced, if someone should rise from the dead." -- Luke 16:26-31

Yeah, that's often the response when someone is confronted with the Actual Content of the Holy Bible that has been inspired by the Spirit of Truth. There is no refuation of that Truth, its the source that separates Christian Doctrine from False Doctrine.......its the sword of the Spirit. "And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit.....which is the Word of God." -- Eph. 6:17, Hebrews 4:12, 2 Tim. 3:16

The dead rest in a realm called Hades........awaiting the final judgment, Hades has two compartments, one for those who lived righteously, the other a place of torment for the unrighteous dead. (Luke 16:19-25, Rev. 20:13)

When Joseph Smith made the claim that Peter, Paul and John came back from their resting place in Paradise, in the bosom of father Abraham), to lay hands on him.......that alone defines him as a confirmed liar. When Jesus commissioned Paul as an Apostle.....even Jesus did not physically return from Heaven to lay hands on Paul........he appeared as a voice and a light from heaven so bright that it blinded Paul.

"And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you, may not be able, and none may pass from there to us. And he said (the rich newly deceased man), the I beg you father, to send him to my father;s house (house of the living).....for I have five brothers so that he may warn them, lest also they may into this place of torment. But Abraham (in paradise compartment of Hades), 'They have Moses and the prophets let them hear them. And he (the unrighteous man) said, No father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent. He said to him, 'if they do not hear Moses and the prophets neither will they be convinced, if someone should rise from the dead." -- Luke 16:26-31
Once again you dance around the event of Peter, James and John laying hands on Joseph Smith. The only way that could have happened is with the Holy Ghost present. End of Story.

Once again you dance around the event of Peter, James and John laying hands on Joseph Smith. The only way that could have happened is with the Holy Ghost present. End of Story.
I have no problem calling a lying dog a lying dog, especially when they are Blaspheming aginst the Holy Spirit of God that inspired the Word of God and calling Him a liar. (2 Tim. 3:16)

According to you. Jesus lied when He proclaimed the dead could not vist the living (Luke 16) You claim it is possible for the dead resting in paradise to vist the living and lay hands on them physically. A lie. Based upon the Holy Spirit inspired word of God.

Dance around? :abgg2q.jpg: Jesus Christ Himself declared that the Dead resting in Hades cannot lay hands on anyone......because its impossible for the dead at rest to physically contact the living. (Luke 16). Even when Jesus commissioned Paul as an Apostle.....He did not appear to Paul and lay hands on him........He appeared to Paul as nothing but a Voice from Heaven and a light so brilliant that it blinded Paul. (Acts 9)

Did Joseph Smith go blind? And receive his sight again? Did Joseph Smith ever raise the Dead the way Paul did in a demonstration of a sign of True Apostleship of Christ? (Acts 20)

Last edited:
I have no problem calling a lying dog a lying dog, especially when they are Blaspheming aginst the Holy Spirit of God that inspired the Word of God and calling Him a liar. (2 Tim. 3:16)

According to you. Jesus lied when He proclaimed the dead could not vist the living (Luke 16) You claim it is possible for the dead resting in paradise to vist the living and lay hands on them physically. A lie. Based upon the Holy Spirit inspired word of God.

Dance around? :abgg2q.jpg: Jesus Christ Himself declared that the Dead resting in Hades cannot lay hands on anyone......because its impossible for the dead at rest to physically contact the living. (Luke 16). Even when Jesus commissioned Paul as an Apostle.....He did not appear to Paul and lay hands on him........He appeared to Paul as nothing but a Voice from Heaven and a light so brilliant that it blinded Paul. (Acts 9)

Did Joseph Smith go blind? And receive his sight again? Did Joseph Smith ever raise the Dead the way Paul did in a demonstration of a sign of True Apostleship of Christ? (Acts 20)
Who said that Peter, James and John are dead? They have risen and resurrected or translated to do this necessary work. Of course the dead can visit the living. Jesus came to the people after he was resurrected. In fact, he came to them before he was resurrected, but could not be touched at that time. You obviously cannot interpret the Bible sufficiently to understand it.

Who said that Peter, James and John are dead? They have risen and resurrected or translated to do this necessary work. Of course the dead can visit the living. Jesus came to the people after he was resurrected. In fact, he came to them before he was resurrected, but could not be touched at that time. You obviously cannot interpret the Bible sufficiently to understand it.

I have interpreted nothing. I simpy read the actual content of the scriptures and alow them to self intepret by the context, content and subject matter. The prophets have already interpreted God's word. (1 Peter 1:19-21, all scripture is good for doctrine (2 Tim. 3:16) I present the Book, Chapter and Verse in order that others may test these words for acurracy, as instructed. Everyone should search the scriptures to verify the doctrine being preached. (Acts 17:11)

Obviously its you that are guilty of misinterpreting, not rightly dividing the word of truth......why? Because your personal translations are easily debunked by the actual words found in the N.T. canon.....you must define the Holy Spirit as a liar to twist your personal doctrine around the lying prophet Joseph Smith.

As exampled: I have demonstrated your doctrine contradicts the actual content of the Holy Bible when the Book, Chapter and Verse always contradicts your interpretation. Such as declaring that Peter, Paul and John .......came back from the dead to lay hands on Joseph Smith. None of the Apostles are to be worshiped.......only God is to be worshiped. When the Apostles died.......they, like every other person, went to Hades awaiting the final judgment. God has no respect of person. (Romans 2:11) All the Apostles were People.......not deity. God never granted them ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and earth the way Jesus was granted authority. (Matthew 28:18) Yet you claim that GOD respected the man Joseph Smith some 1800 years after the faith was delivered once? (Jude 3)

FYI:
Peter declared his death was approaching.......thus his request to record his words inspired by the Holy Spirit for future generations. (2 Peter 1:12-13). Peter actually died by crucifixtion, requesting to be hanged upside down. Recorded by Roman and Jewish historians as having taken place in 64 A.D.

John? John died of natural causes while imprisoned by the Roman Empire on the Isle of Patmos under the reign of Emperor Domitian. Death 95 A.D. Again, Roman Historians provide the history actual of such.

Paul/Saul? Was beheaded by the Roman Emperor Nero while evanglising the city of Rome itself. Death 67 A.D. You can read about his suffering while imprisoned many times first by the Jews and finally by Rome in the N.T. canon (2 Cor. 11:23-27)

Have you ever.....ACTUALLY READ AND STUDIED FROM THE CANON OF THE N.T. OF JESUS CHRIST? OR DO YOU TAKE ALL YOUR DOCTRINE FROM THE LYING PROPHET JOSEPH SMITH AND HIS MADE UP BOOK OF MORMON, COPIED FROM THE KING JAMES TRANSLATION? :dunno:

Last edited:
I have interpreted nothing. I simpy read the actual content of the scriptures and alow them to self intepret by the context, content and subject matter. The prophets have already interpreted God's word. (1 Peter 1:19-21, all scripture is good for doctrine (2 Tim. 3:16) I present the Book, Chapter and Verse in order that others may test these words for acurracy, as instructed. Everyone should search the scriptures to verify the doctrine being preached. (Acts 17:11)

Obviously its you that are guilty of misinterpreting, not rightly dividing the word of truth......why? Because your personal translations are easily debunked by the actual words found in the N.T. canon.....you must define the Holy Spirit as a liar to twist your personal doctrine around the lying prophet Joseph Smith.

As exampled: I have demonstrated your doctrine contradicts the actual content of the Holy Bible when the Book, Chapter and Verse always contradicts your interpretation. Such as declaring that Peter, Paul and John .......came back from the dead to lay hands on Joseph Smith. None of the Apostles are to be worshiped.......only God is to be worshiped. When the Apostles died.......they, like every other person, went to Hades awaiting the final judgment. God has no respect of person. (Romans 2:11) All the Apostles were People.......not deity. God never granted them ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and earth the way Jesus was granted authority. (Matthew 28:18) Yet you claim that GOD respected the man Joseph Smith some 1800 years after the faith was delivered once? (Jude 3)

FYI:
Peter declared his death was approaching.......thus his request to record his words inspired by the Holy Spirit for future generations. (2 Peter 1:12-13). Peter actually died by crucifixtion, requesting to be hanged upside down. Recorded by Roman and Jewish historians as having taken place in 64 A.D.

John? John died of natural causes while imprisoned by the Roman Empire on the Isle of Patmos under the reign of Emperor Domitian. Death 95 A.D. Again, Roman Historians provide the history actual of such.

Paul/Saul? Was beheaded by the Roman Emperor Nero while evanglising the city of Rome itself. Death 67 A.D. You can read about his suffering while imprisoned many times first by the Jews and finally by Rome in the N.T. canon (2 Cor. 11:23-27)

Have you ever.....ACTUALLY READ AND STUDIED FROM THE CANON OF THE N.T. OF JESUS CHRIST? OR DO YOU TAKE ALL YOUR DOCTRINE FROM THE LYING PROPHET JOSEPH SMITH AND HIS MADE UP BOOK OF MORMON, COPIED FROM THE KING JAMES TRANSLATION? :dunno:
Yes, you are interpreting. To say you don't is illogical. If you don't then you aren't reading. You have a challenge that many do. You take verses out of context with the entire Bible. You do know that a "dead" Moses was at the Mount of Transfiguration, don't you. Dead people have made appearances as well in other occasions.
Then, you try to interpret that Peter, James and John are being worshipped because they laid their hands on Joseph Smith. That's just grasping for straws or a straw argument. I received the Priesthood from my Father-in-Law and I love him and respect him. But, I do not worship him. Do you even re-read your statements before posting your replies? No one worships Peter, James and John in our Church and never have. Perhaps in the Catholic Church they do elevating them to a special "Saint" status and pray to them as they do Mary. But, Joseph never worshipped anyone but Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus Christ. Uggg...

And what does Peter crucified upside down have to do on whether he will come back and restore the true Church of Jesus Christ?

I just wanted to return FJB's

(lovely avatar saying)

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone at usmb has one of those. I will likely have an OK one.. if I pray a lot. :)

I'm not doing my best at this particular time.. long story.. so I don't feel like reading Clyde's and C/bear's posts.. I guess I have found certainty in what I "believe" or know, rather.. and re-hashing the old stuff that I used to wonder about doesn't interest me much these days..

although I would probably read it if I felt up to par.. plus I have to take care of some beeswax

Forum List

Back