Are there ANY Trump supporters here who have had enough? ANYONE?

I smell desperation.
1601293749749.jpeg

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

And that, of course, is just the beginning.

Are there ANY Trump supporters here who are even WAVERING? Just a LITTLE bit???
When you are serious, and provide a list of actual bad policies he enacted etc. - I will gladly tell you.
But when all you got is bad shit he has said at some time or another, or something from 15 years ago... I'll decline to partake.
I'll be waiting for the specific list of bad policies he himself enacted.
You don't need to tell me. You just did.
Haha.... proud of yourself aren't you?
As usual all you got is things he said, a lie (from a politician??!!??) etc.
You don't have real, concrete issues you can debate. Just some shit he said one day.
I can supply you a list of lies by Obama that, if you held them up, you would have to raise your arm to keep it from dragging the ground.
At the same time... I can supply you a list of REAL policies he enacted that were truly terrible.
I don't expect I could get two from you on Trump.

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

Once more:
  • Tax returns do not show net worth
  • Tax losses are not usually cash losses

.....why? what for? if you didn't ''waver''' with Obama/etc, then SURELY why should we for Mr Trump?
..he didn't lie about C19/etc
Okay, got it.

You ask for serious replies and then just blow them off. You are an ass.
..he can't refute it ......all their OPs are just babble crap OPINIONS

I know, it is painfully obvious.

It really looks like they know that all they have is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Repetition.

Yet, if they know their positions are all wrong, how can they not realize they are on the wrong side?

Are they actively evil?

I dont think a conman being a conman will have much effect on his base.
Just like intimately touching children, grabbing SS wives privates, being accused of sexual assault and at least stage 2 dementia has any effect on bidens base.
You are projecting. You‘re really talking about Trump.

i have had enough of the way he treats a lot of people,but if it wasnt for this virus,which i think he does not show much leadership on, he would be pretty hard to beat.....but once again the democrats have given us not 1 but 2 horrible candidates to replace him....once again i will write in the guy i have written in since 2000.....Rufus T. Firefly....

i have had enough of the way he treats a lot of people,but if it wasnt for this virus,which i think he does not show much leadership on, he would be pretty hard to beat.....but once again the democrats have given us not 1 but 2 horrible candidates to replace him....once again i will write in the guy i have written in since 2000.....Rufus T. Firefly....
Well, this may be as close as we get.

Once more:
Lol..a so-called billionaire paying $750.00 in personal income taxes. You delusional nuts would call Trump a genius if you found out he was on food stamps and collecting welfare.

had '''ENOUGH"""????hahahahhah--you see, you want us to believe that there has been '''enough''' [ of something hahahahah ] .......but that's just a big lie/myth......
just like racism and police brutality = lies and myths......

Once more:
Lol..a so-called billionaire paying $750.00 in personal income taxes. You nuts would support Trump if you found out he was on food stamps and collecting welfare.
And you will still vote for the people that made that possible. Because, obviously, you are a disingenuous idiot.

Once more:
Lol..a so-called billionaire paying $750.00 in personal income taxes. You delusional nuts would call Trump a genius if you found out he was on food stamps and collecting welfare.

You made a big issue that he was losing money this year. If he was losing money, then why would you complain that he is not paying taxes?

Oh, I get it. You are just throwing shit against a wall, to see if anything sticks. Like a monkey.

A retarded monkey.

Come on Mac you know very well once a trumpturd always a trumpturd. Many will say it has no affect on his policies and we still love and back him, even though his policies of running the country are one in the same as he runs his businesses. Right down the tubes. Hell, he drove his ex campaign manager to be Baker acted yesterday. Who was it last week Caputo that lost it and is going to take a break. He uses people who donated to his campaign to pay $38,000 per month in rent for Trump Towers, he's a scam man and nothing more. These people would follow him to hell.

No. Not at all.

Here is what the stats show:

In 2016:
Michigan. Trump got 2,279,543 votes. Hillary got 2,268,839 votes. 10,704 difference
Pennsylvania. Trump got 2,970,733 votes. Hillary got 2,926,441 votes. 44,292 difference
Wisconsin. Trump got 1,405,284 votes. Hillary got 1,382,536 22,748 difference

Do you think he gets more or fewer votes in those 3 states?
More. He's going to take Minnesota too.

Ahhh---we have had enough alright--------of dems and foreigners trying to make up chit and spin nonsense..............

Trump supporters tend to be rational thinkers-------you really don't think our opinions blow in the breeze like libs do?

Rational Thinkers? I spit my coffee out I laughed so hard.

Come on Mac you know very well once a trumpturd always a trumpturd.
These people would follow him to hell.
Yeah, I realize that we're dealing with a level of adoration that we haven't seen before.

Plus, it's clear that they know they've sold their soul and they don't have the strength to admit what they've done.

I'm just curious to see if I can get one, just one, to break down and admit what this has been.

Forum List

Back