Are the Royals racist?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1615546428443.png

Well let's see.

1. They are all white. Strike one

2. They are all rich. Strike two

3. The Left does not need strike three. Cancel them all now!!!

It's really getting weird now, because for the most part the left and MSM were admirers of the "royals". I never really gave a crap about the Reptilian Queen. :D So I guess the WOKE is eating themselves already. Or it could come down to that China don't like the royals and they are a big part of the cancel culture and WOKE tyrants.

It's really getting weird now, because for the most part the left and MSM were admirers of the "royals". I never really gave a crap about the Reptilian Queen. :D So I guess the WOKE is eating themselves already. Or it could come down to that China don't like the royals and they are a big part of the cancel culture and WOKE tyrants.
I don't think anyone really cares about them, but we need fresh new targets to stir up racial division and it's always fun taking down rich folk.

I don't think anyone really cares about them, but we need fresh new targets to stir up racial division and it's always fun taking down rich folk.

I wish they would go after Bill Gates.lol! That is my only wish for the WOKE tyrants. :D

Harry is a really shitty husband. Hard to believe he let all that happen to his wife and did nothing about it. What a pussy.

Meghan should have never married into the Royal family. She should have known what she was getting into. The may be closet racists.

Forum List

Back