Are the doctors really professional liers?

The word "doctor" ("врач") in Russian literally means "liar". Nobody perceives it now in this sense, but grammatically it is a form from the infinitive "to lie"(врать).

At the same time, many people notice that doctors constantly lie. They learn this on purpose, they learn to cover their tracks: they learn to write illegibly, they learn to keep documentation sloppily, so that later they can easily tear and paste something, and so on.

What do you think about this? Are doctors really professional liars and swindlers who help the leftist government exterminate normal people and cultivate slaves?
:cuckoo:

No, I really am sincere... reading Rupol's crazy posts, I have to wonder if he/she has prescriptions she should be taking and isn't.
I read his posts. He has reasonably good knowledge of biochemistry, good spelling, and has opinions not every person can deliver a rebuttal against. "Crazy" posts are not the product of advanced intelligence applied to opinion. I think you're upset because what he knows does not meet your experiences very well, and for reasons of your particular experiences, his knowledge hits you as "crazy." I'm acquainted with medicine, chemistry, microbiology, nutrition, communication, human physical health, the fine arts, music, sculpture, sports, and human anatomy, and I still remember the tenets of a class I took in the seventh grade on First Aid. My knowledge field accepts what he wrote above as somewhat intellectually reasonable. A superior judge might consider him within reason, or would hit the books to find out if his gists were in accordance with what is known to be true. I wouldn't lose sleep over someone else's medical needs in a political forum. After all, Steven Hawkings was severely challenged with neural issues, but in spite of all, he added more to the body of physics science like no other. The 50 Greatest Living Geniuses - TheBestSchools.org

If we could trade places, I'd consider mercy to your political adversaries. However, your opinion and execution thereof is up to you.

I read his posts. He has reasonably good knowledge of biochemistry, good spelling, and has opinions not every person can deliver a rebuttal against. "Crazy" posts are not the product of advanced intelligence applied to opinion.

One crazy person endorsing another is hardly impressive.

It reminds me of the old joke about the doctor touring the insane asylum, and he meets a patient who claims to be Napoleon.

"How do you know you are Napoleon?" the Doctor asked.
"God Told Me!" the patient replied.
To which the patient in the next bed replied, "I did not!!!"

One crazy person endorsing another is hardly impressive.

It reminds me of the old joke about the doctor touring the insane asylum, and he meets a patient who claims to be Napoleon.

"How do you know you are Napoleon?" the Doctor asked.
"God Told Me!" the patient replied.
To which the patient in the next bed replied, "I did not!!!"
He who points the finger has three fingers pointing back at himself. :thanks:

One of the oaths says the doctor shall not disclose his patient's information to anyone else. It stems from the time of Hipocrates, who lived from 460 bce to 375 bce And was considered the father of medicine. He developed a standard of medical behaviors including what is now called the Hippocratean Oath that American doctors traditionally observed a policy of nondisclosure about any of their patients' illness. among other things. I'm not certain if today's U.S. law respects the oath since it refers authority to "gods and goddesses." Even so, physicians may lose their licenses if they have loose lips. I wouldn't know the legal ramifications of the oath since I'm not a lawyer. I've seen doctors in the past who wouldn't tell that I had the measles when I was four years old. :rolleyes-41:

They break the main part of the oath: do no harm.

In fact, modern doctors do not inherit from the hippocrates, but from the snake worshiper, I don’t remember her name. A woman that feeding a snake.

And they do not care about these oaths, as far as I understand, it have no legal value. It's just clowning.

It stems from the time of Hipocrates, who lived from 460 bce to 375 bce And was considered the father of medicine.
Hygeia is the mother of medicine. She fed the snakes. Snakes are the ancient Aryan main symbol of Evil.

241243_800.jpg

To fool the common people, they invented that supposedly this symbol means that the snake gives poison for medicine. There really was nothing of the kind. And the bowl symbolizes apparently enslaved fire. Earlier, a divine fire was kindled in the bowl, this remained in the Olympic Games and among the Zoroastrians.

No, I really am sincere... reading Rupol's crazy posts, I have to wonder if he/she has prescriptions she should be taking and isn't.
Autistic people always mistake smart people for psychos. Schopenhauer spoke about this.

In fact, modern doctors do not inherit from the hippocrates, but from the snake worshiper, I don’t remember her name. A woman that feeding a snake.

And they do not care about these oaths, as far as I understand, it have no legal value. It's just clowning.
The snake refers to the rod of Moses, who showed the Pharoah of Egypt God's ability to turn a simple shepherd's staff into a serpent, and thus, that in order to heal his people from lives of death and misery, the Pharoah must let God's First Family, the Jews, go free to return to the land God promised them that is now known as Israel. I am not a member of the "First Family" which is the Jewish nation, but am a Christian that supports all that our faith is built upon--Christ's teachings and his word that essentially explained to the ordinary man on the street, all of God's goodness, His 10 commandments that he gave to Moses at Sinai Mountain, and That story is in the old Testament and was explained to me by medical professors who taught both medical and nursing skills, the Hippocratic Oath, which mentions to not do further harm to the patient, and other minutia of modern practices. All I learned in medical science for several years and 2 colleges and 2 universities, one of which placed me on the United States National President's List not to mention local honors. I bless the truth that tells us, nay, shouts at us that the 2-cell zygote is a human being that depends on maternal care and deserves protection of American standards including the right to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and a Constitution that initially required no payments to the United States of 1776. that changed in or around 1914-1918 when American commoners were called on to pay for expenses of soldiers who were incapacitated by injuries in WWI, "over there." It grew into the monster that the current IRS that can actually punish or incarcerate the free people the Founders intended us to be, but was taken away by Congress for the vanity of competition for the heart of the western world, which in and of itself is more fickle than a 13-year-old kid. lol. I never minded paying up for my share of protection of my government, but it is lacking when it taxes down senior citizens because they did all they could do to have a nest egg that would prevent them from dependency in their old age. I get the impression Nancy Pelosi would like to scratch the eyes out of common Americans like me who barely have enough money left to pay for land taxes on a nonprofit small acreage that costs more to raise chickens than the eggs they produce. I have no words for my disgust with the gold prizes our congresscritters led by Nancy Pelosi, unwisely handed out to fund their lie that President Trump was guilty of bad things he didn't do, as was determined but not accepted in Mueller's notorious snoop document that found absolutely nothing after 3 years of more attention of looking where a proctologist left off. Pelosi reminds me of the wolf that guarded the hen house that left no hen alive in less than one pillaging.

Last edited:
Hygeia is the mother of medicine. She fed the snakes. Snakes are the ancient Aryan main symbol of Evil.

241243_800.jpg

To fool the common people, they invented that supposedly this symbol means that the snake gives poison for medicine. There really was nothing of the kind. And the bowl symbolizes apparently enslaved fire. Earlier, a divine fire was kindled in the bowl, this remained in the Olympic Games and among the Zoroastrians.
Understood, but I'm wondering if politics entered this by calling poison "medicine," when it is actually death if the snake is poisonous. Perhaps its medicinal properties were from an extinct member of the serpent family. I think Moses, who cast the rod that turned into a snake approximately 3,462 years ago, preceded Greek Gods, but I could be wrong since I've never seen a timeline of Grecian history of Hygeia's lifespan. :dunno:

The snake refers to the rod of Moses, who showed the Pharoah of Egypt God's ability to turn a simple shepherd's staff into a serpent, and thus, that in order to heal his people from lives of death and misery, the Pharoah must let God's First Family, the Jews, go free to return to the land God promised them that is now known as Israel. I am not a member of the "First Family" which is the Jewish nation, but am a Christian that supports all that our faith is built upon--Christ's teachings and his word that essentially explained to the ordinary man on the street, all of God's goodness, His 10 commandments that he gave to Moses at Sinai Mountain, and That story is in the old Testament and was explained to me by medical professors who taught both medical and nursing skills, the Hippocratic Oath, which mentions to not do further harm to the patient, and other minutia of modern practices.
Christianity is an extremely mixed religion, it has absorbed the attributes of both sides. The word "god" itself is apparently related to the word "hades", the king of the underworld, and in the Slavic languages this word means a reptile (in the phonetic form "gad"), and at the same time the image of George the victorious came from the Aryan Serpent Fighter Indra.
It's political syncretism, and it's not indicative of anything, just a collection of heterogeneous patterns.

Yes, the serpent in Christianity is both a good and a bad image, this only indicates the inconsistency of Judeo-Christianity itself.

Understood, but I'm wondering if politics entered this by calling poison "medicine," when it is actually death if the snake is poisonous. Perhaps its medicinal properties were from an extinct member of the serpent family. I think Moses, who cast the rod that turned into a snake approximately 3,462 years ago, preceded Greek Gods, but I could be wrong since I've never seen a timeline of Grecian history of Hygeia's lifespan. :dunno:
Greek gods are heterogeneous. The Aryan gods, including Apollo and Zeus, are a generation of serpent fighters, according to various versions, this is the second or third generation of Greek gods, and there is no doubt that these are the gods who came to Greece with the Aryan conquest and created classical Greek culture. Before them, there were gods Titans, they were Serpent Gods, the very word Titan means a snake. Yes, the prototype of Moses is from there, it's obvious. But this is a much later reincarnation, it has roots in Akkadian mythology.

Christianity is an extremely mixed religion, it has absorbed the attributes of both sides. The word "god" itself is apparently related to the word "hades", the king of the underworld, and in the Slavic languages this word means a reptile (in the phonetic form "gad"), and at the same time the image of George the victorious came from the Aryan Serpent Fighter Indra.
It's political syncretism, and it's not indicative of anything, just a collection of heterogeneous patterns.

Yes, the serpent in Christianity is both a good and a bad image, this only indicates the inconsistency of Judeo-Christianity itself.
President George Washington asked God to support and bless America both on the battlefield, at Valley Forge, and in Washington when the Continental Congress decided that only he could keep the nation together. He praised God in almost every document he issued, every letter, his mind was on pleasing God with a government that gave everyone an equal shot at life, at liberty, and the pursuit of a happy life. God is pleased when those who love him are happy, productive, and helping each other through good and bad times. Have a blessed evening, everyone. Thanks for those who stick up for the little unborn guys. The practice of abortion makes people very, very sad. It damages the women who get them in the long run. We want to save them the agony of memories, and thoughts, what if that child I allowed to be killed would have found a way to wipe out all illnesses in a special way that took a lifetime dedicated to other people to find it. I pray our women will take into consideration the importance of having children and taking care of them.

1653529143030.png

Jesus cares for both saint and sinner.
The Founders knew it. Many here know it.​

Did you know some states will take away an obstetrician's career for life if they do not agree to abort babies. What were those state politicians thinking? There's nothing people outside their states can be about it, because it's a state's doings.

Greek gods are heterogeneous. The Aryan gods, including Apollo and Zeus, are a generation of serpent fighters, according to various versions, this is the second or third generation of Greek gods, and there is no doubt that these are the gods who came to Greece with the Aryan conquest and created classical Greek culture. Before them, there were gods Titans, they were Serpent Gods, the very word Titan means a snake. Yes, the prototype of Moses is from there, it's obvious. But this is a much later reincarnation, it has roots in Akkadian mythology.
About Moses' rod, that took place 3,500 years ago. Greece's golden era was from 500-300 years ago. Moses' rod preceded them by three thousand years. Just sayin'.

He praised God in almost every document he issued, every letter, his mind was on pleasing God with a government that gave everyone an equal shot at life, at liberty, and the pursuit of a happy life. God is pleased when those who love him are happy, productive, and helping each other through good and bad times. Have a blessed evening, everyone.
I think that America is guarded by another god - the Babylonian Bell, the Heavenly Bull. America is like Babylon and not like the Christian slave empire of the Goths.
There is Greatness in America that lifts America up to Heaven like the Tower of Babel
This is the gate to heaven, the Gate of Creat Bull - Babylon

Last edited:
About Moses' rod, that took place 3,500 years ago. Greece's golden era was from 500-300 years ago. Moses' rod preceded them by three thousand years. Just sayin'.
No, Olympian Greece appeared around 1500 BC, when there was a bronze catastrophe. Brave chariot warriors defeated the armies of slaves with bronze daggers, thus ended the era of the titans and the Olympians came with Fire.

I think that America is guarded by another god - the Babylonian Bell, the Heavenly Bull. America is like Babylon and not like the Christian slave empire of the Goths.
There is Greatness in America that lifts America up to Heaven like the Tower of Babel
This is the gate to heaven, the Gate of Creat Bull - Babylon

Interesting take on america and the tower of babel. I think there are parallels between the two also. The people of shinar seemed to be of quite arrogance before they started babbling and couldn't understand each other.

Forum List

Back