Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

The resolution of the ideologues vs the climatologists squabble over who had a better grasp of climate was always silly.

"I don’t know about you guys, but I think climate change is...

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

[Sen. Ron Johnson mouths to Republican luncheon that climate change is ‘bullsh—’]

Knowledge respects reality. Ignorance must have reality forced upon it. When ignorance is sustained by ideological dogma, it's a bitch to overcome, particularly in especially resistant cases.

The predictions are being validated. The theoretical is becoming blatant. The forecasts are being realized. Denial is becoming an increasingly costly ideological self-indulgence - agricultural failures, wildfires, flooding, soaring energy costs, droughts, mass starvation, relentless human migrations, etc., etc., etc.

By midcentury, if greenhouse gas emissions are not significantly curtailed, the coldest and warmest daily temperatures are expected to increase by at least 5 degrees F in most areas by mid-century rising to 10 degrees F by late century. The National Climate Assessment estimates 20-30 more days over 90 degrees F in most areas by mid-century. A recent study projects that the annual number of days with a heat index above 100 degrees F will double, and days with a heat index above 105 degrees F will triple, nationwide, when compared to the end of the 20th century.
Extreme heat can increase the risk of other types of disasters. Heat can exacerbate drought, and hot dry conditions can in turn create wildfire conditions. In cities, buildings roads and infrastructure can be heated to 50 to 90 degrees hotter than the air while natural surfaces remain closer to air temperatures. The heat island effect is most intense during the day, but the slow release of heat from the infrastructure overnight (or an atmospheric heat island) can keep cities much hotter than surrounding areas. Rising temperatures across the country poses a threat to people, ecosystems and the economy...
An early summer heatwave across the western United States broke all-time records in multiple states, with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit for days on end in some places. This event marked yet another climate extreme for residents of a region already suffering through a devastating drought and with memories of last year’s horrific wildfire season likely still fresh on people’s minds.
Truth not only endures. It has an irresistible way of imposing itself upon even the most willfully obtuse:

Expect Americans to demand their elected representatives confront reality.

Some may be a bit slow, but eventually, everybody will get it, one way or another.

View attachment 511009
"If there is one thing that really burns my ass, it's
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Well you know it was predicted that we were going to run out of food by the year 2000. I don't know about you, but I'm still eating. Oh and, all of Gore's predictions have been crap also. You be a good little pawn though.
More accurate than predictions from Conservatives saying there is no climate change
You mean your predictions that are 100% wrong every time? There is climate change it got into the 70's last night and will get in the mid eighties today.

There is no doubt that climate change is having an impact. Liberal predictions may not be happening as soon as predicted but they are still happening.

How are Conservative claims that THERE IS NO CLIMATE CHANGE working out?
Just fine I'm still eating 21 years after I was suppose to starve to death. Oh and there is still an east coast, that was supposed to be gone years ago.

The resolution of the ideologues vs the climatologists squabble over who had a better grasp of climate was always silly.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

[Sen. Ron Johnson mouths to Republican luncheon that climate change is ‘bullsh—’]

Knowledge respects reality. Ignorance must have reality forced upon it. When ignorance is sustained by ideological dogma, it's a bitch to overcome, particularly in especially resistant cases.

The predictions are being validated. The theoretical is becoming blatant. The forecasts are being realized. Denial is becoming an increasingly costly ideological self-indulgence - agricultural failures, wildfires, flooding, soaring energy costs, droughts, mass starvation, relentless human migrations, etc., etc., etc.

By midcentury, if greenhouse gas emissions are not significantly curtailed, the coldest and warmest daily temperatures are expected to increase by at least 5 degrees F in most areas by mid-century rising to 10 degrees F by late century. The National Climate Assessment estimates 20-30 more days over 90 degrees F in most areas by mid-century. A recent study projects that the annual number of days with a heat index above 100 degrees F will double, and days with a heat index above 105 degrees F will triple, nationwide, when compared to the end of the 20th century.
Extreme heat can increase the risk of other types of disasters. Heat can exacerbate drought, and hot dry conditions can in turn create wildfire conditions. In cities, buildings roads and infrastructure can be heated to 50 to 90 degrees hotter than the air while natural surfaces remain closer to air temperatures. The heat island effect is most intense during the day, but the slow release of heat from the infrastructure overnight (or an atmospheric heat island) can keep cities much hotter than surrounding areas. Rising temperatures across the country poses a threat to people, ecosystems and the economy...
An early summer heatwave across the western United States broke all-time records in multiple states, with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit for days on end in some places. This event marked yet another climate extreme for residents of a region already suffering through a devastating drought and with memories of last year’s horrific wildfire season likely still fresh on people’s minds.
Truth not only endures. It has an irresistible way of imposing itself upon even the most willfully obtuse:

Some may be a bit slow, but eventually, everybody will get it, one way or another.

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Well you know it was predicted that we were going to run out of food by the year 2000. I don't know about you, but I'm still eating. Oh and, all of Gore's predictions have been crap also. You be a good little pawn though.
More accurate than predictions from Conservatives saying there is no climate change
You mean your predictions that are 100% wrong every time? There is climate change it got into the 70's last night and will get in the mid eighties today.

There is no doubt that climate change is having an impact. Liberal predictions may not be happening as soon as predicted but they are still happening.

Who of any importance is claiming "there is no climate change"?

Name the names, or crash in flames.
Let’s go back to when Al Gore was making his climate change predictions

Conservatives were in complete denial reminding us of Dinosaurs and the ice age.

Now, they admit there is climate change but that man has nothing to do with it.

Next up….
Conservatives will admit that man did cause climate change but it is too late to do anything about it.

Last edited:

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Conservatives were in complete denial reminding us of Dinosaurs and the ice age.

Next up….
Conservatives will admit that man did cause climate change but it is too late to do anything about it.
There is climate change, it is summer now. Then the climate changes to fall, then winter, and then spring. See how that works?

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Why? :auiqs.jpg:

No names I see. The fire burns ...

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Why? :auiqs.jpg:

No names I see. The fire burns ...

Next up….

Al Gore told us in 2006 that we only have a decade to save the planet before it will become uninhabitable. They continue the same story today, and you fall for it?

In 10,000 BC, there was about 300 million tonnes (MT) of terrestrial biomass. In 1900, there was about 450 MT. In 2000, it was about 1400 MT. The number of species on Earth continues to increase year after year, and the discovery rate is accelerating.

Most land masses on Earth are far from the equator, so warming will actually result in more habitable climate for arable crops, other vegetation, and all kinds of animals.

Many people will die because of climate change, but it won't be due to the temperature increase, it will be due to the fact that poor people cannot afford heat, air conditioning, refrigeration, and energy for all kinds of kinds of things that have a direct effect on human safety and health.

Do you realize that we were in an ice age 10000 years ago? Of course the oceans have heated up. But if you would prefer to travel back to 50 million years ago, you will find that the deep ocean temperature was actually 12C warmer than present. Long ago, CO2 levels were also much higher than currently (about 400 ppm). 150 million years ago (MYA), they were about 2000 ppm, and 550 MYA, they were about 7000 ppm.

Hydrocarbons have been responsible for dramatically increasing the standard of living for humankind. Of course, Leftists don't like that, since humans are a parasite on the planet and need to be controlled.

Once the globalists control carbon, they will control virtually everything – agriculture, energy, the economy, even life itself.

That's really what it is about. Power and control.

climate-change02.jpg

Last edited:

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Conservatives understand the climate changes. We also understand there is not a single shred of evidence it is caused by mankind. With the understanding of these facts we recognize we should be the best stewards of Earth as possible and have taken rational steps over the past 40 years to accomplish it. At the same time we have defended the nation against the radical climate kooks who pick only the science that suits their agenda.
You’re welcome!

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Conservatives don't say there is no climate change. Why are you lying?
Because lying is what he does.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

No they’re not.

Conservatives understand the climate changes. We also understand there is not a single shred of evidence it is caused by mankind.

The oil companies make you say that
I kinda wish Trump would've admitted there is climate change. Get you loons to oppose it. The world would be a better place.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

Conservatives said everything Algore predicted was bullshit.
Conservatives as usual were right.

The planet accommodates life, but is indifferent when life is self-destructive.

Will your goddess Gaia forgive you because you're Woke while she punishes Trump supporters for their carbon sins?

Difference between Global Warming and the Spanish Inquisition... The Inquisition had a more solid scientific foundation.....

'Light Years Ahead' Of Their Elders, Young Republicans Push GOP On Climate Change​

A recent Pew Research Center survey shows Republicans 18 to 39 years old are more concerned about the climate than their elders. By a nearly two-to-one margin they are more likely to agree that "human activity contributes a great deal to climate change," and "the federal government is doing too little to reduce the effects of climate change."​
Some of these young conservatives are starting environmental groups and becoming climate activists. And now they're pushing their party to do more....​

It is not only younger, better-educated Republicans who are willing to confront the scientific reality.

Fiscal conservatives increasingly recognize the devastating cost of clinging to ignorance:

Deferred maintenance of our climate car shows its effects — the climate-associated costs and inconveniences of running our society are greater every year, as insuring and repairing homes, businesses and infrastructure damaged by forest fires and other natural calamities add up in price.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is tracking the largest of these disasters. Since 1980, the U.S. has sustained close to 300 major weather-related events with a total cost close to $2 trillion. In 2020, 22 such events occurred, and the cost of dealing with them was $95 billion.
What would be the cost of prevention? A 2020 report by International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) projected that a global investment of $110 trillion in decarbonization by 2050 would set the world on a sustainable growth path (and allow the recouping of many of these initial costs). The U.S. share of this total would probably come out to about $30 trillion. A daunting but no longer incomprehensibly large figure: 1 trillion dollars annually. If current trends hold, it will not be long before the annual costs of Californian wildfires and Gulf Coast floods start approaching this number. At that point, the Republican and Democratic arguments will become the same: future costs will become present costs.
Unfortunately, as negligent car owners know, once deferred maintenance can no longer be deferred, its expenses greatly exceed those of prevention. Similarly, our choice between climate change avoidance and adaptation is disappearing, and we will soon have to invest in both. If we don’t, our climate car may very well become — driverless.

Your goddesses are your concern. Your ideological dogma is a pathetic substitute for science.

The insane cult you follow is a greater danger than the Manson cult ever was. You seek a totalitarian collectivist dictatorship and your primitive stone age anti-science religion is just another vehicle for your evil lust for power.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

Conservatives said everything Algore predicted was bullshit.
Conservatives as usual were right.
No, actually while Gores timeframe may have been wrong, he was still correct

Conservative Climate Change deniers said it was a HOAX

Forum List

Back