Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

There is nothing humans can do to harm the planet
The planet is one tough son of a bitch piece of rock

We can reduce our chances of surviving on this planet though
We should listen to you Nazis - you know SCIENCE..

View attachment 511020
Nice diversion

You are quite talented with it
I believe if something bad happens, many people will suffer and die. The movements of Prog success will be reversed. The alternative is that Christians will be die.

More accurate than predictions from Conservatives saying there is no climate change
The ideological dogma that decrees one is free to poop into the heavens with impunity appears to be tenacious.

Housebreaking the obstinate is a challenge.

Spewing greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere impacts the atmosphere.
No matter what the United States and the West does, the nations making most of the products are not doing what we are currently. China does not even put scrubbers on their smokestacks.

climatard.jpg

More accurate than predictions from Conservatives saying there is no climate change
The ideological dogma that decrees one is free to poop into the heavens with impunity appears to be tenacious.

That is not what the raw data said. The highly correlated satellite and balloon data showed NO WARMIng in the atmosphere despite rising co2. Your side did not like that truth so it fudged both with uncorrellated "corrections."

Search for

2005 nbc global warming evaporates

The resolution of the ideologues vs the climatologists squabble over who had a better grasp of climate was always silly.

"I don’t know about you guys, but I think climate change is...

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

[Sen. Ron Johnson mouths to Republican luncheon that climate change is ‘bullsh—’]

Knowledge respects reality. Ignorance must have reality forced upon it. When ignorance is sustained by ideological dogma, it's a bitch to overcome, particularly in especially resistant cases.

The predictions are being validated. The theoretical is becoming blatant. The forecasts are being realized. Denial is becoming an increasingly costly ideological self-indulgence - agricultural failures, wildfires, flooding, soaring energy costs, droughts, mass starvation, relentless human migrations, etc., etc., etc.

By midcentury, if greenhouse gas emissions are not significantly curtailed, the coldest and warmest daily temperatures are expected to increase by at least 5 degrees F in most areas by mid-century rising to 10 degrees F by late century. The National Climate Assessment estimates 20-30 more days over 90 degrees F in most areas by mid-century. A recent study projects that the annual number of days with a heat index above 100 degrees F will double, and days with a heat index above 105 degrees F will triple, nationwide, when compared to the end of the 20th century.
Extreme heat can increase the risk of other types of disasters. Heat can exacerbate drought, and hot dry conditions can in turn create wildfire conditions. In cities, buildings roads and infrastructure can be heated to 50 to 90 degrees hotter than the air while natural surfaces remain closer to air temperatures. The heat island effect is most intense during the day, but the slow release of heat from the infrastructure overnight (or an atmospheric heat island) can keep cities much hotter than surrounding areas. Rising temperatures across the country poses a threat to people, ecosystems and the economy...
An early summer heatwave across the western United States broke all-time records in multiple states, with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit for days on end in some places. This event marked yet another climate extreme for residents of a region already suffering through a devastating drought and with memories of last year’s horrific wildfire season likely still fresh on people’s minds.
Truth not only endures. It has an irresistible way of imposing itself upon even the most willfully obtuse:

Expect Americans to demand their elected representatives confront reality.

Some may be a bit slow, but eventually, everybody will get it, one way or another.

View attachment 511009
"If there is one thing that really burns my ass, it's
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Well you know it was predicted that we were going to run out of food by the year 2000. I don't know about you, but I'm still eating. Oh and, all of Gore's predictions have been crap also. You be a good little pawn though.
Conservatives don't say there is no climate change. Why are you lying?

Conservatives say the exact opposite: Climate ALWAYS changes. What you and Schmucklap are saying is that HUMAN CAUSED Climate Change is "settled science". Just because Liberal climate scientists love to create bogus temperature studies, that doesn't make it true.

Few people know this...

Most of so-called "Climate Science" is based upon justifying adjustments to the raw data.

Billions of dollars are being spent by folks receiving government grants to publish papers which manipulate the data to propell a narrative that it was actually colder than measured long ago, for various reasons. They also adjust current temps upward, justifying their manipulation based upon station moves, instrument changes, time of observation changes, urban heat island biases, and other so-called inhomogenities.

The amount of "observed" increase in global temperatures is the same magnitude as the "adjustments" made to the data.

That's not Science; it's politics. And it is fraud.

2019-06-24060437_shadow-1.jpg

2018_03_20_05_47_24.png

2018_03_20_05_20_11.png

go to China and fix the problem and then let us know how you made out when you get out of prison.
Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 10.29.32 AM.png

Refusing to take responsibility by blaming others is craven.
Leading a coordinated, international response to the shared, self-inflicted crisis is commendable.​

Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

The hidebound, aging champions of planetary flatulence may not yet be accepting science over ideology in what is a scientific matter, but folks who are not scheduled for imminent departure from the planet have a self-interest in confronting reality:

'Light Years Ahead' Of Their Elders, Young Republicans Push GOP On Climate Change​

A recent Pew Research Center survey shows Republicans 18 to 39 years old are more concerned about the climate than their elders. By a nearly two-to-one margin they are more likely to agree that "human activity contributes a great deal to climate change," and "the federal government is doing too little to reduce the effects of climate change."​
Some of these young conservatives are starting environmental groups and becoming climate activists. And now they're pushing their party to do more....​

"Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?"​

Since I am most emphatically NOT anti-science, I accept it every bit as strongly as I accept that a guy with a dick (or one hacked off) is a woman.

The resolution of the ideologues vs the climatologists squabble over who had a better grasp of climate was always silly.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

[Sen. Ron Johnson mouths to Republican luncheon that climate change is ‘bullsh—’]

Knowledge respects reality. Ignorance must have reality forced upon it. When ignorance is sustained by ideological dogma, it's a bitch to overcome, particularly in especially resistant cases.

The predictions are being validated. The theoretical is becoming blatant. The forecasts are being realized. Denial is becoming an increasingly costly ideological self-indulgence - agricultural failures, wildfires, flooding, soaring energy costs, droughts, mass starvation, relentless human migrations, etc., etc., etc.

By midcentury, if greenhouse gas emissions are not significantly curtailed, the coldest and warmest daily temperatures are expected to increase by at least 5 degrees F in most areas by mid-century rising to 10 degrees F by late century. The National Climate Assessment estimates 20-30 more days over 90 degrees F in most areas by mid-century. A recent study projects that the annual number of days with a heat index above 100 degrees F will double, and days with a heat index above 105 degrees F will triple, nationwide, when compared to the end of the 20th century.
Extreme heat can increase the risk of other types of disasters. Heat can exacerbate drought, and hot dry conditions can in turn create wildfire conditions. In cities, buildings roads and infrastructure can be heated to 50 to 90 degrees hotter than the air while natural surfaces remain closer to air temperatures. The heat island effect is most intense during the day, but the slow release of heat from the infrastructure overnight (or an atmospheric heat island) can keep cities much hotter than surrounding areas. Rising temperatures across the country poses a threat to people, ecosystems and the economy...
An early summer heatwave across the western United States broke all-time records in multiple states, with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit for days on end in some places. This event marked yet another climate extreme for residents of a region already suffering through a devastating drought and with memories of last year’s horrific wildfire season likely still fresh on people’s minds.
Truth not only endures. It has an irresistible way of imposing itself upon even the most willfully obtuse:

Some may be a bit slow, but eventually, everybody will get it, one way or another.

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Well you know it was predicted that we were going to run out of food by the year 2000. I don't know about you, but I'm still eating. Oh and, all of Gore's predictions have been crap also. You be a good little pawn though.
You mean your predictions that are 100% wrong every time? There is climate change it got into the 70's last night and will get in the mid eighties today.

There is no doubt that climate change is having an impact. Liberal predictions may not be happening as soon as predicted but they are still happening.

How are Conservative claims that THERE IS NO CLIMATE CHANGE working out?

No matter what the United States and the West does, the nations making most of the products are not doing what we are currently. China does not even put scrubbers on their smokestacks.
But THEY do it too is not an excuse

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

You mean your predictions that are 100% wrong every time? There is climate change it got into the 70's last night and will get in the mid eighties today.

There is no doubt that climate change is having an impact. Liberal predictions may not be happening as soon as predicted but they are still happening.

How are Conservative claims that THERE IS NO CLIMATE CHANGE working out?
Who of any importance is claiming "there is no climate change"?

Name the names, or crash in flames.

Forum List

Back