Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

Says someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
I do not share your fixation with Jenner's sexuality, but this should titillate you bigly:

Caitlyn Jenner Takes Trump Up on His Offer, Uses Bathroom at Trump Tower

“Donald Trump said I could take a pee anywhere at a Trump facility,
so I am gonna go take a pee in the ladies room.”

Trump was pressed to share his position on HB2, the controversial North Carolina bill that, among other things, prohibits trans people for using the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity. In a move that riled some conservatives, Trump came out against law, saying it was unnecessary. Then he said that if Jenner visited one of his properties, she could use whatever bathroom she wanted. A week later, Jenner took him up on the offer.

I do not share your fixation with Jenner's sexuality…

It goes directly to every claim that you make to “science”, and to your grasp on reality.

If you cannot simply come out and admit that he's a man, in spite of his delusions and the quasi-medical Frankensteinery that he has had done to himself, then you have no claim whatsoever to genuine science, and you have no grasp on reality.

And with that, every argument that you have tried to make, in this thread or elsewhere, falls.

It gets warmer or cooler

Wetter or drier
well I learned climate is based on years and years of weather. Rain is not climate, A rainy area is climate, and when and if rain stopped, then climate changed, like a desert. Pressure systems moving across country are not signs of climate change.

Now if we were riding waterboards on the Arctic, then climate changed.

I suppose, then, the answer, is for your kind, at least, to eat much more quiche.

No, only let them eat veggies. Makes them weak and stupid. Of course this moron is already stupid, but I prefer stupid people be weak too.

Climate change is not the only treat coming our way----
Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
1,650,585,140,000 barrels
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
97,103,871 barrels per day
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)

World Oil Statistics - Worldometer

The above data is when it is "all" gone. Turmoil is going to rampage us way before it is "all gone"!!!!!
:)-

That is silly.
Fossil fuel is concentrated hundreds of millions of years worth of sunlight energy, stored in trillions of tons of carbon we release into the atmosphere every year.
How could such massive releases not have some sort of dramatic global effect.
You do realize that carbon in the atmosphere makes the planet 70 degrees warmer than it would be otherwise?
Water vapor does the same thing, which is why nights are always warmer if it is cloudy than if clear.
We all know this stuff already.
Because it’s a minor greenhouse gas and has never driven the earth’s climate. Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 was a proxy for temperature with atmospheric CO2 lagging temperature by 800 years.

Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)

The above data is when it is "all" gone. Turmoil is going to rampage us way before it is "all gone"!!!!!
The earth is done if the oil runs out! It comes from the core of the planet!

With the scientific consensus now accepted by all nations, the military, and the private sector coming aboard, being joined by an increasingly-enlightened populace is an index of how the ideologically-hamstrung denialists are increasingly marginalized.

Half of Americans feel the current U.S. policies aimed at reducing
the impact of climate change don’t go far enough.

Majorities of Americans think the U.S. and global community
is doing too little to address climate change.

Nov. 1, 2021

Really Sciency Consensus.. :lmao:

Uh Schitlapper, Dogma is pretty much the opposite of science, you fucking retard.

I do not share your fixation with Jenner's sexuality, but this should titillate you bigly:

Caitlyn Jenner Takes Trump Up on His Offer, Uses Bathroom at Trump Tower

“Donald Trump said I could take a pee anywhere at a Trump facility,
so I am gonna go take a pee in the ladies room.”

Trump was pressed to share his position on HB2, the controversial North Carolina bill that, among other things, prohibits trans people for using the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity. In a move that riled some conservatives, Trump came out against law, saying it was unnecessary. Then he said that if Jenner visited one of his properties, she could use whatever bathroom she wanted. A week later, Jenner took him up on the offer.

What the fuck retard...

1636073292662.png

Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)

Oh, we're running out of oil again....

:lmao:

Remember, Chinese CO2, which is double the US output does NOT cause climate change because it acts on a per capita basis, err, or something.

Look, this isn't my explanation. The AGW Cult does backflips to protect their CCP Masters. They came up with this "per capita" BS and it sound completely fucking stupid, right?

Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)

Being a 71-year-old male; if I were asked, I would reply, “don’t remember

In a side note, I find women God’s greatest creation on the face or our planet.
So, help me God

For me, the riddle is solved
The egg came first

Just to keep things in prospective,

The below article states that oil reserves will be totally consumed within 47 years.
"Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)"

The article was written in 2017.
2017+47=
2064ad

As I see it
am i wrong? :)-

The below article states that oil reserves will be totally consumed within 47 years.
"Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)"

The article was written in 2017.
2017+47=
2064ad

As I see it
am i wrong? :)-

As you see it.....you're right.

In the real world, you're wrong.
You didn't even understand your own link..........to be fair, neither did the idiots who created it.

There are 1.65 trillion barrels of proven oil reserves in the world as of 2016.

It was right there.

This means it has about 47 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).

I wonder if they added this later?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

And the solution, is to build build build, to increase the use of heavy manufacturing, we must take all our natural resources and manufacture them into windmills and solar panels using heavy industry. We must spend the next 50 years covering the entire earth with wind turbines and solar panels. Then after we have exhausted and polluted everything, we will have saved ourselves, or a few of ourselves for we will have nothing left to grow food on or to grow food with, but we will have built more stuff than the world has ever known and our leaders will get rich for generations.

We must build and manufacture, we must destroy the Earth to save it.

Democrats are the anti-science party, Chief.

There are two things we could do today that would have a dramatic impact on global warming. Nuclear Power and fracking for natural gas. Democrats oppose them both for your political ideology.

Your calling believing your political ideology over actual science being pro-science is what a racist moron you are

In the 1920s conservative Americans reacted to science and modernity by rejecting both.

Nativism and fundamentalism in the 1920s (article) | Khan ...

Transformation and backlash in the 1920s. While prosperous, middle-class Americans found much to celebrate about a new era of leisure and consumption, many Americans—often those in rural areas—disagreed on the meaning of a “good life” and how to achieve it. They reacted to the rapid social changes of modern urban society with a vigorous ...

Forum List

Back