Are republicans ever going to admit "yeah, there is something psychologically wrong with Trump"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaPo: Trump lawyers exploring pardoning powers - CNN Video

Only guilty people worry about pardoning yourself.
CNN doesn't count. Next.
Lmao. WHO DOES? Infowars?
CNN was carrying the WaPo story.
Question... what website would have to carry this story for you to believe it.
Don't runaway little girl.
Fake News. Stay away.
3rd time asked. What web site would you need to believe this ground breaking story?
Don't be a pussy.
I don't believe any single website, moron. I don't consider something to be true unless I read about it from several credible sources.

It does not take much to become a psycologist, hell it wouldn't take much for Guno to become an ordained minister. It might mean slightly more if it was coming from a licensed psychiatrist, who actually examined Trump. Good call Pat.
You are so stupid. You don't know anything about what it takes to be a psychologist.

You can get an associates degree in about a year. So who are these few people? bottom line, they've never sat down with Trump, so for them to come up with such a conclusion leads me to two possible conclusions. Either they got their degree from a crackerjack box or they are totally politically motivated. No doubt, probably lying on the floor crying on election night.
lol you are so dumb. You're just making shit up. Clearly you've never even been to college. You can't get an associate's degree in psychology. The minimum is a bachelor's and even then one is not certified to be a "psychologist". From there, one would have to get a PsyD which is the doctorate degree of psychology. Only then can you be considered a "psychologist". Of course what you may not understand is that the professionals who are criticizing Trump are psychiatrists. Those people are doctors you dumb shit.
They're still just a bunch of politically motivated hacks who should have their licenses taken away.
This coming from someone with no higher education whatsoever. No one cares what you think.
I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, moron.

You are so stupid. You don't know anything about what it takes to be a psychologist.

You can get an associates degree in about a year. So who are these few people? bottom line, they've never sat down with Trump, so for them to come up with such a conclusion leads me to two possible conclusions. Either they got their degree from a crackerjack box or they are totally politically motivated. No doubt, probably lying on the floor crying on election night.
lol you are so dumb. You're just making shit up. Clearly you've never even been to college. You can't get an associate's degree in psychology. The minimum is a bachelor's and even then one is not certified to be a "psychologist". From there, one would have to get a PsyD which is the doctorate degree of psychology. Only then can you be considered a "psychologist". Of course what you may not understand is that the professionals who are criticizing Trump are psychiatrists. Those people are doctors you dumb shit.
They're still just a bunch of politically motivated hacks who should have their licenses taken away.
This coming from someone with no higher education whatsoever. No one cares what you think.
Oh god. I dont buy that all lol.

We now have to have this discussion: can a president pardon himself for crimes, and continue in office? foreignpolicy.com/20…

Trump does not know that acceptance of a pardon is considered a legal admission of guilt. @TheLastWord 10pm

Lol

What makes you think I care whether you believe it?

WaPo: Trump lawyers exploring pardoning powers - CNN Video

Only guilty people worry about pardoning yourself.
CNN doesn't count. Next.
Fake News. Stay away.
3rd time asked. What web site would you need to believe this ground breaking story?
Don't be a pussy.
I don't believe any single website, moron. I don't consider something to be true unless I read about it from several credible sources.
What credible sources. Be specific.

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

This brings me to the latest Trumpism:

Amid Health Care Fight, Trump Says Insurance Costs '$12 a Year'

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.

Many twenty year olds basically use ZERO dollars in healthcare costs (at least in terms of clinic/pharmacy/hospital visits). Dems would prefer they pay how many thousands though?

Liberals won't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's/DNC's corruption, and Trump is a saint compared to them.

Why is it whenever Trump has a blunder, you Trumpsters bring up Hilary. The deflection tactic is getting old. You people need a new one.

Republicans run the three branches of government, yet you right wingers cant keep Hilary and DNC out of your mouths.

Trump thinks insurance cost $12 and you want to bring up the DNC. GTFO!

CNN doesn't count. Next.
Fake News. Stay away.
Don't be a pussy.
There's no hard and fast rule, but I generally look to see that they prove their case. Take the Dan Rather memo gate scandal. The people who exposed Dan were just bloggers, but they showed how the type in Dan's fake memos matched the Courier New font in MS word, and it bore no resemblance to anything produced by typewriters existing at the time. They went point by point showing each characteristic that no typewriter could reproduce. They made their case.

Fake News. Stay away.
Don't be a pussy.
There's not hard and fast rule, but I generally look to see that they prove their case. Take the Dan Rather memo gate scandal. The people who exposed Dan were just bloggers, but they showed how the type in Dan's fake memos matched the Courier New font in MS word, and it bore no resemblance to anything produced by typewriters existing at the time. They went point by point showing each characteristic that no typewriter could reproduce. They made their case.
So you STILL won't name even one of your mythical ' credible sources'
Why r u such a coward?

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.

Many twenty year olds basically use ZERO dollars in healthcare costs (at least in terms of clinic/pharmacy/hospital visits). Dems would prefer they pay how many thousands though?
20 year olds are on their parents or damn cheap, dupe. Unless they make a lot...

What makes you think I care whether you believe it?
I agree that you shouldn't because it's bullshit.

Liberals won't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's/DNC's corruption, and Trump is a saint compared to them.

Why is it whenever Trump has a blunder, you Trumpsters bring up Hilary. The deflection tactic is getting old. You people need a new one.

Republicans run the three branches of government, yet you right wingers cant keep Hilary and DNC out of your mouths.
We know you douche bags hate when we demonstrate what scathing hypocrites you all are.
How hypocritical, exactly? lol. So brainwashed...

Lol what the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back