Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

Is Biden's "open borders" policy "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

• Yes, obviously

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
And there it is. Black people shall have no other thoughts than what the left dictates and all of those who believe Black people should control their own lives are racist.
I didn't say they weren't allowed to have differing thoughts, just that if one of those thoughts is that the Republican party is anything but deplorably racist then I'm going to clown you for that ridiculous opinion.

Not sure why Wiki took this off the list.. Probably got tired of Branch Trumpidians editing it out.

No, that recession happened because Republicans stopped regulating the S&L's, which required a huge government bailout. and 17 years later, they had to do it again because they have no fucking memory.

That's exactly what they did, and it brought us the Great Recession and the S&L Crisis.
1. Your own link says the pandemic caused the recession, not Trump.
2. No link proving your assertion.
3. No link proving your assertion.

That number is actually a lot lower than that when you consider a large portion of that Hispanic vote that sides with Republicans are white Hispanics. Think Cubans in Florida.
LOL!! A lot of those democrat "black" voters are actually "mixed race". So what?
Point being that the "race" of voters is irrelevant. what matters is who they vote for.
Many Hispanics are switching to Republican.

If you want to continue the discussion about the Founding Fathers, consider these factoids.
1. Slavery existed in nearly all countries back in the 1770s, so it was a "normal and accepted practice".
2. My grandfather was a "breaker boy" and had to pick rocks from coal until he could see the bones in his fingers, so if I don't boo-hoo for slavery you know why. Everyone had hardships to deal with. Including the 500,000 Americans that died to end slavery.
3. The Founding Fathers deserve your respect and admiration.

LOL!! A lot of those democrat "black" voters are actually "mixed race". So what?
Point being that the "race" of voters is irrelevant. what matters is who they vote for.
Many Hispanics are switching to Republican.
The Hispanic population is growing and your old white demographic is dying off so naturally Hispanics are becoming a larger portion of your party but even then, like with your white demographic they tend to be older and less educated. Younger Hispanics, even younger Cubans down here in Miami are a lot more progressive than the older generation. I'm not concerned about the long term trends. In fact, the very fact that you need Hispanic voters just to stay in the game amuses me to no end. A portion of your party is devoted to the idea of a permanent white majority but without Hispanics you have no political power so you need them even though they'll eventually replace you demographically. You're basically in a lose lose situation of your own making. Its fucking hilarious. 😄
If you want to continue the discussion about the Founding Fathers, consider these factoids.
1. Slavery existed in nearly all countries back in the 1770s, so it was a "normal and accepted practice".
Don't confuse that with moral or just.
2. My grandfather was a "breaker boy" and had to pick rocks from coal until he could see the bones in his fingers, so if I don't boo-hoo for slavery you know why. Everyone had hardships to deal with. Including the 500,000 Americans that died to end slavery.
They didn't die to end slavery. They died to restore the Union and you don't get credit for stopping the fucked up behavior you've been going on with for over a hundred years. If the Nazis decided at some point to stop gassing Jews they don't deserve a pat on the back and an atta boy.
3. The Founding Fathers deserve your respect and admiration.
Nonsense. I don't respect slavers of any sort, that you do is why you're the deplorable mutant and I'm the decent human being.

Don't tell curried goat that, he has been bragging about extincting us whites.
Curried goat? Your dinner talks to you?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Edit: Didn’t realize you were talking about a member I don’t know. That being said, can’t you spot a troll when you see one?

anti illegal immigrant. you all keep avoiding that one word 'illegal'
no I meant immigrant. It's a racist theory. Trump shut down LEGAL immigration from central america and mexico. Every one of us is descended from an ethnic/national group hated by some group of Americans. Brown and asian people are no different from you or I. Blacks by large didn't come here by choice. That is what the bs racist "replacement" theory is about.

A supermaj of Americans made up of all races opposes an open border, and probably/maybe Biden's policy of letting in all asylum seekers until their cases are heard.

Curried goat? Your dinner talks to you?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Edit: Didn’t realize you were talking about a member I don’t know. That being said, can’t you spot a troll when you see one?

With liberals, the line between "Troll" and "not troll" is pretty faint.

I'm not even trolling a little bit. I'm just unabashedly honest.

Don't tell me. Tell him. I think you are a serious representative of a significant population of lefties and I take your stated ideas and positions seriously as that.

And, imo, we see your ideas being translated into policy by mainstream dems like Biden.

Don't tell me. Tell him. I think you are a serious representative of a significant population of lefties and I take your stated ideas and positions seriously as that.

And, imo, we see your ideas being translated into policy by mainstream dems like Biden.
Well there you'd be wrong. I think a lot of liberals believe in the moral righteousness of their causes as do Conservatives. I don't actually believe in morality, I believe in might making right, morality is just politically useful. I enjoy watching your demographic replacement, not because it's the "right" thing but because I dislike you and so watching you be replaced amuses me.

Well there you'd be wrong. I think a lot of liberals believe in the moral righteousness of their causes as do Conservatives. I don't actually believe in morality, I believe in might making right, morality is just politically useful. I enjoy watching your demographic replacement, not because it's the "right" thing but because I dislike you and so watching you be replaced amuses me.

Nothing you said there, conflicted with anything I said in my post, that you said was "wrong".

Konradv is the one that called you a troll.

I don't know why you are saying these things to me. I understand your position. Konradv is the one that thinks you are trolling.

Nothing you said there, conflicted with anything I said in my post, that you said was "wrong".

Konradv is the one that called you a troll.

I don't know why you are saying these things to me. I understand your position. Konradv is the one that thinks you are trolling.
Where you were wrong is the idea that my beliefs are shared by a majority of liberals.

Where you were wrong is the idea that my beliefs are shared by a majority of liberals.

Mmm, now you are trolling. For I never claimed they were.

Again, I'm not the one doubting your sincerity. Konradv is.

To be clear. I DO believe you are very stupid. BUT, I do NOT believe that you are so retarded, that you cannot tell that it is KONRANV that is doubting you, or that you cannot tell the difference between "significant population" and "majority".

Mmm, now you are trolling. For I never claimed they were.

Again, I'm not the one doubting your sincerity. Konradv is.

To be clear. I DO believe you are very stupid. BUT, I do NOT believe that you are so retarded, that you cannot tell that it is KONRANV that is doubting you, or that you cannot tell the difference between "significant population" and "majority".
😄

If you want to nitpick clown that's fine. A significant population of the left do not agree with me, unfortunately. Far too many believe in notions of objective morality despite there being no evidence of any such thing and far too many still believe in the propaganda of the hero Founders but I'm confident they can't be taught to think "correctly" with time. 😁

Liberals hate White people, unless the White people are stupid uneducated queer Moon Bats or pathetic White Guilt pukes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back