Are Obama's approval rating numbers bogus or real?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
According to polls 56% or more approve of the job Obama has done.

On the flip-side 65% or more think the country is headed in the wrong direction.

Those two numbers are literally impossible to reconcile when logic is applied. Which begs the question, which number is real and which is manufactured?

Because logic tells us the prez is not responsible for everything.

Another example .

Congress approval is literally in like the teens . But when asked to rate ones local congressman. He gets favorable ratings .

On the flip-side 65% or more think the country is headed in the wrong direction.

Those two numbers are literally impossible to reconcile when logic is applied. Which begs the question, which number is real and which is manufactured?

Only if you assume Obama is responsible for why the country is moving in the wrong direction. I approve of Obama, but I don't approve of the direction the right is pushing the country. I'm sure that is too complicated for a right winger to understand.

Those are not impossible to reconcile. You have to assume that the direction of the country is solely reliant upon the job the president does to say that.

Take a look at congressional approval ratings and rethink whether people can consider Obama to have done a good job yet also think the country is headed in the wrong direction. Or look at social issues which are not the direct responsibility of government, let alone the president.

The president is not the country. It is possible to think he has done a good job and yet the country as a whole is not going in a good direction.

I don't think Obama has done a particularly good or bad job. I also don't give him credit or blame for everything happening around the nation. :dunno:

When obummer gained the WH everything was Bush's fault, now as he leaves the WH eight years later everything is the Republicans's fault. Democrats never take responsibility for a damn thing!

They are as real as the polls that gave Hillary a 92% chance of winning the election. When are we swearing her in again?

Only if you assume Obama is responsible for why the country is moving in the wrong direction. I approve of Obama, but I don't approve of the direction the right is pushing the country. I'm sure that is too complicated for a right winger to understand.
Egotistical much? You seem to think you =/= majority opinions

Ummm... the approval rating polls indicate that a majority like him personally, not surprising, after all

1. He's the first African-American President
2. He's leaving office.

The results of recent elections and "direction of the country" polls indicate that his policies aren't so popular.

When obummer gained the WH everything was Bush's fault, now as he leaves the WH eight years later everything is the Republicans's fault. Democrats never take responsibility for a damn thing!

Lol!! Righties blame obama for everything. "Thanks obama " has become a viral hit because of the outrageous obama blaming .

It's simple for those who possess logical thinking: Many think Obama did a good job in spite of the Republicans refusing to work with him which created stalemates and impasses. Got it yet?

Lol!! Righties blame obama for everything. "Thanks obama " has become a viral hit because of the outrageous obama blaming .
On what planet? Democrats in DC are bad mouthing Hopeychangy now.

Egotistical much? You seem to think you =/= majority opinions

No. Do you think Obama is the only person in our government that could possibly leading the country in the wrong direction?

Forum List

Back